BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Tournament browns!

I would like to say great tournament to my kats the browns. we had did all that with 11 players in one day and we still don't get no respect from the circuit, but it don't matter because we are out to demand it.

So browns lets build on this tournament and keep it rolling and show these hatters that we are about it also i like to say hats off to class act for a great game they might have beat us but they know that the browns won't lay down for nobody. that was the browns vs class act part 2.

Re: Great Tournament browns!

you say you dont lay down ? well you all did when you just gave class-act the ship without playin. what a way to go out.

YO! WHAT UP VIC? NICE SHOW THIS WEEKEND. COME REPERSENT THE YOUR TEAM SAT,22 CARR SQUARE CT. FOR MOSTIMPROVED TEAM. 2JOS AWARDS PARTY (THANKS) JO-JO

Hey you guy deserve a some respect this weekend Great tournament.
T Fowler#6
Sout Ga Magic

GREAT TOURNAMENT GUYS, YOU SHOWED A LOT OF CLASS AND DESERVE RESPECT FOR YOUR GAME, BUT YOU KNOW YOU GOT ME ON A BOGUS CALL AT TO END THE GAME, I WON'T FORGET, AND WE WILL HAVE SOME REAL BATTLES THIS SUMMER AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN, I THINK THE BEST TEAM WON SATURDAY SO GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR BUT YOU KNOW SOME CHANGES ARE IN THE MAKING FOR ME

MMMMMMMM GHOST THEIR YOU GO WITH THEM CHANGES AGAIN, YOU CAN COME AND GIVE ME THAT ENTRY FEE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH A THOUSAND PLAYERS IN THE LOU. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

I would like to take this time to take my hat off to the St. Louis Browns for stepping your game up, great tournament and I wanted you guys to play Class Act to see if you guys could bounce back. So I say to you Vic,Lil 1/2, Eric, Bo recruit several more players so this will not happen again. I like the way you guys continue to work and I wanted to play you'll but we fell short. Good Job this weekend!

Good job STL Browns...way to bounce back...keep at it..YD#2

...I give credit where it's do....and Browns...I tip my hat off to you....Now, keep working at it....and don't dwell over one win tooo long......and Dre #2 keep that same GAME thru out.....and Vic...watch yourself,and Poochie....nice hit....Lil 12 and the rest good game this weekend...

Great Tourney Browns!! Keep it up

Always remember Jan 7th 2006!!!!Tha only thing that bothers me about your team is you're just satisfied with 2nd.Softball is a dam funny game and you just short gamed Derrty,and no one in tha park ever knew that was coming.So what did you expect when you played us again?you had nothing to luzzzzz and every thing to gain.Dre remember what we talked about!i'll say it was a good tournament but by playing us would've made it a better tournament and by beating us would have been a G R E A T tournament!!!!!!! peace to tha ST.L Browns....

All I can say is D@MN! There are some teams that look REALLY GOOD for being this early in the season! You all must play the whole winter. Once we get some work in, we will compete better believe that! Anyway, it was fun and good to meet some of you! Holla!
E West 34(Team Topshottas)

Saw your team,not to bad.We do play all year round.lol

...E WEST...WE don't play all year round....that's DERRTY's second time out and we had some injury's this weekend....but we will recover....see ya soon...... ...."CHURCH"

Wud up Wolf, Class Act looks real SOLID! We were missing 4 guys but hey, u still have to play regardless. I didn't get a chance to holla at you but good luck the rest of the year!

Y'all played really well against us, obviously that dude was not our regular pitcher either. Jeff Ott and another guy holds that down for us! The only thing that was annoying was the "BASA Bunt!" I could do w/o seeing guys do that, but i saw more than one person doing it. I guess it's legal!

We as a whole play all year round like our in-door complex and some players play in sponsorship events called tha SNOW BALL TOURNAMENTS.Anyway take care and i'm sure will cross paths again!!

It's legal if you know what you're doing.It's not a BASA bunt a lot of players work on there game bcuzz it's just another weapon when you're in a battle.It's all about timming.Down south works hard on going back side,and up here we work harder going up tha middle.So now your starting to see tha BUNT a little bit more!

How's that hand Church?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I DON'T KNOW YOUR PHILOSOPHY OF THE GAME BUT, I WON'T LOSE TWICE WITH THE SAME PLAYERS, IF YOU LOSE SOMETHING NEEDS FIXING, DOING THE SAME THIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS IS INSANITY, AND I MIGHT DO CRAZY THINGS BUT I'M A LONG WAY FROM CRAZY PEACE OUT

...it Hurts ....and the bunt SUCKS!!....we should just square around or just throw the ball at a person you think gone BUNT ,just playing...like I said ALL don't play all year round...but it's nice to show up and just get the grind on.....But I can say this.......SUPER REC will be UNPREDICTABLE......say what you want...but the CHAMPIONSHIP is WIDE OPEN....Until WE ALL MEET UP!!....One BAND, ONE SOUND

By the way, I thought the Browns were garbage? They looked like they had some soldiers out there competing!

...It's like this....DA BROWNS....is that team you want to see WIN...because of the YOUTH!! and sometimes they're on and sometimes they're OFF....WE in the LOU...Trash Talk ALL the Time and inner city tourney's are like bragging rights....but WE ALL are one....except LOCALLY....and that's REAL TALK....but I feel they have some more work to do.....and as WOLF stated earlier....you short game....US DERRTY...why not continue your JOURNEY......you might had another UPSET in the MAKING ....but in ALL.....GOOD TOURNEY

Good tournament Browns, heard you guys played hard and hit great keep it up. STL HEAT...

GREAT JOB BROWNS CONTINUE TO BUILD YOUR TEAM. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MORE THIS SUMMER. (NO COMMIT ABOUT DA JUNGLE.)LOL!! TUFO(STL CITY HITTERS)