BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TOP 10 IN SUPER REC.....AS OF APRIL 15,2006

TOP 10.........................

1. ATLANTA STORM-LAST WEEK TOP 5 FINISH, AND REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO CASHVILLE, HEAD MAN VERY FROM HIS PLAY IN THE FIELD, BUT BATTED 20-21.
2. CLASS ACT-MAY HAVE TO INK THIS NUMBER 2 IN UNTIL THEY FACE THE STORM AGAIN.............. AND THEY ARE HUNGRY FOR THEM TOO.
3. AIR-MAC-NICE 2ND PLACE FINISH IN THE UPPER CLASS, BEAT ONE OF THE TOP TEAMS IN GEORGIA. ....BUT DOES THEIR FUTURE SEE A CASHVILLE TOURNEY WIN.
4. STREET STARS- BRING YOUR A GAME TO CASHVILLE, BECAUSE MANY OTHERS ARE GUNNING FOR YOU.
5.DETRIOT MAVERICS- THESE COOL BROTHAS ARE HARD TO BEAT, AND TOUGH TO GET RATTLED.
6. T AND W ELECTRIC/ HARDTIMES- THESE BOYS ARE AVERAGEING ALMOST 25 RUNS A GAME. A FIRST PLACE FINISH THIS PAST WEEKEND, THESE BOYS ON A ROLL.......CHEMISTRY COMING TOGETHER.
7.EXTREME- ...MANY WANT TO INVESTIGATE LAST WEEK. GET IT TOGETHER, OR YOU WILL SOON BE LABELED AS AN O.K TEAM THAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT SHOW UP......WHAT TEAM WILL BE IN THE CASHVILLE.
8.CAROLINA LONGHORNS- WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AT....HAVE YOU GOT BACK FROM AIKEN YET.
9.SKOOL OF HARDKNOCKS- ITS OK TO START PLAYING BALL AGAIN.
10.LMS- .........BEING RANKED NUMBER 10, YOU BOYS BETTER PUT THEM DANCING SHOES AWAY AND PLAY SOME BALL.

BEST OF THE REST-T AND T RAIDERS,CHAMPS,BLAZERS,NEED SOMEONE TO GET YOUR WEEKENDS IN....YOUR ALL NEED A REPRESENTIVE OR SOMETHING....

DERRTY-YOU ALL BETTER START TO WIN BEFORE CLASS ACT TAKES AWAY FROM YOU GUYS, YOU KNOW WOLF IS TRYING TO BUILD A DYNASTY THERE......COULD I BE TALKING ABOUT NELLY OR CHURCH...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

SEE YA NEXT WEEKEND

Re: TOP 10 IN SUPER REC.....AS OF APRIL 15,2006

I THINK THE KC CRUNCHBERRIES SHOULD BE IN THE TOP TEN IN SUPER REC THEY FINISH 6TH IN AIKENS AND BEAT THE LONGHORNS BY 15 IN AIKENS THEY DO HAVE A LOT OF TALENT ON THAT TEAM THEY JUST NEED TO PUT ALL THE PIECES TOGETHER

hey reporter you seem to have your stuff together. who is the street stars and where are they from and what have they done to be ranked #4. im just curious

WHAT UP SKUD,THIS YOUR BOY SWEAT FROM L.M.S.REPORTING ON THE STREET STARS,THEY ARE STRONG TEAM FROM MISSISSIPPI,THEY HAVE GOOD DEFENSE,AND THEY HITTING AND RUNNING.LAST BUT NOT LEAST,THEY TALK A WHOLE LOT OF SH**

... .....the Reporter is .....excuse him ....for he knows not what he types.....

To #1 Fan, AGAIN, congratulations on your win against the Longhorns, however they did finish 5-2 overall in the tournament therefore they are ranked in the top 10.

OUCH ...LETS HAVE ON TUESDAY AND IRON OUT DEEEEEEEEEEEEEES PROBLEMS.......
1. WHY DO SOME OF US ONLY GO TO ON EASTER....I GUESS THEY SAY, AS LONG AS YOU GO...AND WHATS UP WITH THE CLEAR SHOES THE LADIES WEAR .
2. WHATS UP WITH THE GAS........BASA, NEEDS A TOURNEY WHERE THE WINNING TEAM GETS A TANK FULL OF GAS FOR THEIR TRIP HOME .............................................................NOW BACK TO MY
1. AND THE DERRTY SQUAD WE ALL KNOW YOU AND YOUR BOYS WILL NOT STAY OUT OF THE TOP 10 FOR LONG.
2. AND HIS BOYS WILL BE A FIXTURE AT THE TOP.
3. IS EXTREME GOING TO BE A ONE HIT WONDER
4. WILL THE STREET STARS BOAT SINK IN TOP 10 FOR NOT TRAVELING....AND YES DIMSUM ..THEY DO TALK ALOT OF .
5.WHO WILL MAKE IT KNOWN AT THE CASHVILLE THAT THEY TOO ARE WORTHY OF TOP 10 STATUS.

cruchberries .are you serious, you guys are not a very good team, and what 5 teams did you beat,your bracket had to have been real weak. what has mo bounce done this year other than let class act come to their town and walk over them.

Reporter We played this weekend in a different association and finished third. We will either be in Birmingham or Macon on the weekend of the 5th.

To #1 fan after you beat the Longhorns did you win another game. We finished 4th you finished 6th. So as I see it you are ranked right where you should be and we are where we should be.

GEORGIA BOY WHO IS YOUR TEAM YOU PULL FOR I WILL BET YOU THE CRUNCHBERRIES WILL BEAT THEM WALK THE WALK OR TALK THE TALK MONEY UP

kinda off subject, but the only thing I can comment on this post is about the clear shoes THEY MATCH EVERTHING!!

Georgia Boy - to clarify, when I stated "they were 5-2". They meaning the CAROLINA LONGHORNS, not the CRUNCHBERRIES

carolina fan do you know the score between the crunchberries and the longhorns game in aikens i heard it was a short game the crunchberries way is this true?

Per a previous post by Real Tiny/Crunchberries the final score was 25-14.

Reporter I just want to set the record straight and of course you are entitled to your opinion but in reality the first 2 teams in the ranking should be the only 2 teams that have won a BASA tournament this season in the SUPER REC division:

1. Xtreme
2. Atlanta Storm

Open tournaments don't count because you're not playing the same level of competition each game. The only reason I would rank our team #1 is because we beat Graystone twice a COMPETITIVE team to win our tournament and Storm beat Class Act another SUPER REC team. Now you have a start re-do the ranking from 3 thru 10. COACH D OUT!

BASA are ya'll going to do a ranking system on your own....I think if you had an official ranking system that will be an incentive to get more teams to travel and participate....through out the year....

Kanas Fan I will ask you the same question I asked #1 fan after you beat the Longhorns did you win another game.

so coach "d".....do you slip in the rankings because you turned around and lost two rec teams this past weekend? way too early for rankings. is extreme that strong to be ranked #1 or did greystone just have a average weekend. not taking anything away from extreme but you must factor that into the rankings.

Player thanks for the question now here is my answer. We lost to CITY HITTERS and DERRTY both games by 1 run in the bottom of the 7th. In case you didn't know CITY HITTERS may be a REC team but they can beat SUPER REC teams and DERRTY is a SUPER REC team unless you know something I don't. You have to apply the same logic they use in boxing in order to be the man you have to beat the man. We beat the team that finished 2nd in the WORLD in SUPER REC last year twice. Finally to answer your question about whether GRAYSTONE had an off weekend they short gamed everyone else they played and the score of our 2 games was 24-22 and 23-22. Any more questions. COACH D OUT!

COACH D......THE SAME APPLIES FOR THE CRUNCHBERRIES. HOW CAN YOU BE RANKED NUMBER ONE INE SUPER REC. WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN THE BEST TEAM IN YOUR CITY(5TH PLACE FINISH). TAKE CARE OF HOME FIRST. THERE WILL BE MANY MORE TOURNY'S TO COME THIS YEAR, AND NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM YOUR WINS AGAINST GREYSTONE , BUT IT IS ALL ABOUT BEING CONSISTANT. THE AIKEN TOURNAMENT WAS THE BEST TOURNAMENT OF THE YEAR SO FAR MAINLY BECAUSE OF THE TALENT LEVEL THAT WAS THERE. IF THE TEAMS SHOW UP TO THE CASHVILLE TOURNEY LIKE MOST PLAN ON DOING THAN MANY TEAMS WILL JUMP IN (DERRTY,LMS,T AND T RAIDERS) WITH GOOD SHOWINGS , AND MANY WILL MOVE UP (CLASS ACT,EXTREME,AIR MAC ETC.....) THE BULLSEYE IS SQUARE ON THE BACKS OF THE ATLANTA STORM BECAUSE THEY CAN GO NOWHERE BUT DOWN.........NOW THATS REAL TALK.

BASA REPORTER I really don't care that much about any rankings. We will prove ourselves against the best just like we did with Greystone in Memphis. The only sport where rankings mean anything is College Football in every other sport the CHAMP will be decided on the field or the court. COACH D OUT!