BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top 15 Teams Super Rec and Rec.

SUPER REC

1. ATLANTA STORM
2. CLASS ACT/EASTON
3. WEST COAST PLAYA
4. DETROIT MAVERICKS
5. CAROLINA LONGHORN
6. EXTREME
7. T & W ELECTRIC/HARDTIMES
8. AIR MAC
9. DERRTY ENT.
10. SKOOL HARDKNOCKS
11. ST LOUIS STARS
12. BLAZERS
13. NO DOUT
14. TEAM DYNASTY
15. T & T RADIERS

HONORABLE MENTION: ROMANS, FLINT TDM, MO BOUNCE, DETROIT LAKESIDE, LMS.

REC

1. NO. CHICAGO BALLERS
2. EASTSIDE PLAYERS
3. STICKS
4. SO. GA. MAGICS
5. EAST ST. LOUIS PIRATES
6. YOUNG DUDES
7. TEAM BRING IT
8. CITY HITTERS
9. CLEVELAND SHOWTIME
10. GA DAWGS
11. CLUB 51
12. NO LIMIT
13. NEW CREW
14. TEAM SNUBNOZE
15. ST LOUIS BROWNS

HONORABLE MENTION: TEAM NATI, JELLYBOYS, 502 BOYZ, 317,

Re: Top 15 Teams Super Rec and Rec.

Why are the GA Dawgs not in the top three they won in South Carolina

First of all Sports Reporter No disrespect to how you do the Ranking.But you can't leave out team Allnet.From your honorable mention.And a little help from my look on things.

1)No.Chicago Baller(Memphis,NIT champ)
2)Ga.Dawgs(Kick-off Champ)
3)Eat St.Louis Pirates(Memphis,NIT runner-ups)
4)Sticks(Kick-off runner-ups)
5)Young Dudes
6)Club51
7)Eastside Player
8)AllNet
9)St.Louis Browns
10)So.GA Magic
11)Team Bring It
12)Cleveland Showtime
13)City-Hitter
14)New Crew
15)Team Snubnoze

Honorable mention= 16)TeamNati,17)502BOYZ,18)Nolimit,19)Scrubbs,20)Jelly Boys,20)317

This is my opion after the kick-off and the Memphis NIT.Teams That will be playing in the World in Cincy.That teams will see on the weekend and will match up against at every tournament.

THANKS FOR THE "HM"
L.M.S.#10

A Dawg Fan... I started not to respond but I just can't hold it today...
I have got to put you in the HATERS CLUB..and get out the pesticide spray for you too...

That coach and team did win the kick off tourney...and that is just the beginning... Don't be so NEGATIVE!!!!

P.S. Stay true to the rules if you want to call someone out on a sly... Man up..Use your name...hey, you have a right your opinion... They are like....... opps watch it!!!

Wowwwww thats funny Neal

NEAL 502 I THOUGHT U WAS A SMART GUY EASTSIDE WILL NEVER DROP OUT OF THE TOP 3 CUT THAT BULL**** OUT AND ARE YA'LL FOOLED OFF MEMPHIS. WELL DONT JUMP BACK ON THE TRAIN WHEN IT COMES THREW, WHOEVER WANTS IT CAN GET IT $$$$$

eastside #21, and Dj(no limit#25), That is just Neals opinion on where teams Rank so far, it is not his fault that he did not overhype the 502 boyz,knowing that they havent been playing, like you guys did prior to the memephis tournament, give credit to those teams that brought their A games to the tournaments so far, you guys will get a chance to knock off the teams that are supposedly the top teams, its not where you are right now it is where you finish in September......

funny thing about rankings is that teams rise and fall according to if they win or lose in the tournaments they play in THIS YEAR. It's really too early for all this anyway. The only ranking that matters is the final one in september anyway

First of all Eastside#21 and DJ I was not knocking none of the Ky teams. And I'm not disrespecting Eastside Yes your team have been in the top three but My opion was off the Tournament that we have play and That was are first and also Eastside first tournament on the BASA for 2006. And Nolimit has not play any BASA tournament in 2006 when I Wrote this Messsage. And I still gave them there Respect.Just like Bigg Dogg Said It matter at the End and I'm Just letting all those other team talk because we Know we will be there at the end for Ky that EASTSIDE, NOLIMIT,502BOYZ and the SCRUBBS.And as far as me being smart. Let's see in SEPT if I'm Right about Ky being in the Running at the World.