BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
T AND W ELECTRIC /HARDTIMES GOES 4-0 IN TOURNAMENT WIN

CONGRATS TO T AND W ELECTRIC / HARDTIMES FOR GOING 4-0 AND WINNING THERE TOURNAMENT OVER THE WEEKEND. AND TO AIR MAC FOR THEIR 5-2 RUNNER-UP FINISH IN THERE TOURNEY.

Re: T AND W ELECTRIC /HARDTIMES GOES 4-0 IN TOURNAMENT WIN

Keep up the good work!Congratulations,I'm sure more 1st place finishes are in store

Good job guys. Way to represent.

cograds to T and W. way to represent. airmac all i can say is wow. great win over Logo. says alot about the heart of your team.

WAY TO GO FELLAS,KEEP CUTIN',L.M.S.#10

Thanks for the love you guys have shown my Airmac Family. Congats to T&W/HARDTIMES on their tournament win. I wish our results would have been diffirent but LOGO EXPRESS is a tough team. My congrats go out to them.

Congrats to T&W Electric/ Hardtimes and the Air Mac Family on a job well done this past weekend

Tkanks 24,I enjoyed watching you guys over the past few weeks tough bunch just keep that ship together and yall will win a lot.Wasssup Joe P. I heard yall back at again I need to come put some ICE on the bats over there BIGGGUPS to the AIRMAC family.

To my BASA fam,way to rep,T and T i saw you guyz in S.C. good looking team to be reckond with.Head,derrty i'm glad you derrties are doing tha thing down that way.See you all in Cashville....

My bad i mean T and W opps.