BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The best hitter in softball

If yall have'nt seen me play yall need get tickets, and come in check me out! I'm going to have a spectacular season and im only 22, if you over fourty bring your daughters to see the kid. You feel me

Re: The best hitter in softball

This has got to be the most 'STUPIDEST' post of 'ALL-TIME' on this forum! (excuse ma' use of sarcastic malapropo!)

Here is a simple proverb that u should heed to....

"Brag's a good dog but dares not bite."

dig it!

ebonically brilliant and provocative________________

super d(motordetroit)

I trully agree!!!!!!!!!!

My peoples you are Silly for this one !!!! You can hit tho, you just cant catch a cold in ALASKA in the middle of December!!!! Keep up the good work tho!!! People stop Hating on his game cause if he don't believe in his self then who will!!!!

hey my man aint nothing wrong with bragging on yourself, but this might not be the place to do it because let me tell you something there are people out there that will ride you if you make 1 out per tourney. but hey i must say i like that in you to be that bold and im not gonna buy a ticket but i will be looking for your game to see if you that good and if you not i will let you no.
and if its true you cant catch then work on it because i was told "YOU HAVE TO BRING IN AS MANY AS YOU LET IN."

SKOOL BOY YOU ARE SILLY 4 THAT ONE!!! WHAT'S GOOD?

You are probley the type that look in the mirror and talk to your self and answer your own question,stay off the webb.Can I get a amen?

..."CHURCH"

Hey church I almost started shouting.

...LiL SIS...What's Crackin?...I had 2 give you a AMEN....

,DOUGLAS PARK PLEASE

TRUTH YOU ARE REAL SILLY!!!!!! LET ME KNOW WHEN!!! HA HA HA!!!!

Tha best hitter in softball died in 1996.His name was Dirk Tha Blaster Androff.When you can play and make $85,000 a year than clam tha fame as tha best hitter in softball!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have no clue derrty!!!!!

Hey Wolf don't hit'em like that. They will never see softball like that.

**** WOLF YOU WENT THEIR!!!

Frazone whats good, you know I had to make my comment to my Dawg Poochie!!! Tha Truth 99 you can see SKOOL BOI 14 in Douglas whenever and you know that!!!

SKOOL BOI, WAS THAT YEAST WHO HAD A BBQ AT DOUGLAS THIS PAST WEEKEND OR WAS IT EASTSIDE? I'M SICK I MISSED IT!

Yep,it was him, it was alright up there too!!!!

Skool Boi nice win on Thursday even though we should've takin it at the end but our dumb lead off hitter hit in to a 6-4-3 when he should've been hitting behing the runner. We will see ya'll again in a month! You in the HR Derby this weekend?

WHATS GOOD FAMO?

What it do Lil $!!!! Naw, I dont think that im going to do it unless the team votes me to do it!!! Yeah we pulled it out, yall finally woke up and realized that yall were playing slow pitch softball!!!! Well ill get at you Thursday at the park!!!!

What up FRAZONE just BSing on the JOB! Aight Skool Boi make sure you there on Thursday we got EASTSIDE at 8:30pm! Prime TIme!

WHO?

WHAT UP? WHO DIS?

IF YOU HAVE ALL THAT TALENT YOU SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL PLAYING BASEBALL. ARE MYBE TRY OUT FOR A TEAM. THANK ABOUT THAT NOT BEING THE BEST HITTER IN SOFTBALL BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO TO EARN THAT TITLE . TRY PLAYING WHEN YOU GET IN YOUR 40'S.

WHat you know about that!

WHAT'S GOOD?

I will be there at 8:30 to see what ya going to do. Eastside will spank that . I will have to check out my fellows the Scrubs at 6:30pm. See ya there.

i just hope its a good game(we all know its going 2 b a blowout)because the spread is very high U BUSTERS!!!!!

Leftfield, ill be there!!!! You know it, I heard hat someone is taking yall over Eastside for a lil wager!!! NO one that is playing in the game just someone on the outside looking in!!!! Good luck to both sides tho!!!!!

im broke so you know it ain't me!!!!

,HEY FRAZONE,LIL $$$,AND SKOOL BOI,EASTSIDE WILL LOOSE BECAUSE,THERE WORRYING ABOUT 1 PLAYER,YEAH YOU SAID IT RIGHT,THE TRUTH-99,AND IM LEADING OFF THE GAME. ,LET ME CALM DOWN,GOOD LUCK THOUGH .THE TRUTH-99.PEACE

I hope Eastside #21 gets off the bench tonight so he can backup HIS OWN WORDS!

WELL WE GOT BEAT 2 EASTSIDE IN THE LAST INNING 15 TO 14,IT WAS A GOOD GAME. 2 GET 2 THE POINT THE SO CALLED BEST HITTER IN SOFTBALL,HIT 1 FOR 4. 2 POP OUTS,AND A FOUR DRIBBLER 2 THE PITCHER. ,NOW NOT 2 BRAG,BECAUSE DIS WHAT I DO ALL THE TIME,BUT THE TRUTH-99,WENT 4 FOR 4,TWO SHOTS UP THE MIDDLE,ONE IN THE 4 HOLE,AND A HOMERUN DAT CHOPPED DOWN A TREE IN RIGHTFEILD.

LIKE SCUDDS 34 SAID,BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PUT ON HERE,CAUSE PEOPLE WILL LOOK 4 YOU AND THEN CALL YOU OUT.NOW,I KNOW I'M SAFE 2 SAY,I'M 1 OF THE BEST HITTERS IN THE WORLD,BUT NOT THE BEST,AND I CAN BACK IT UP.LIKE,I SAID LAST NIGHT GOOD HITTERS DONT MISS THE BALL.KEEP WORKING ON YO GAME THOUGH,CAUSE I SEE POTENTIAL IN YOU PLAYA.AND 4 YOU SKOOL BOI,I TOLD YOU HOW I FELT,ABOUT YOU,BUT IF YOU KEEP CALLIN ME OUT,I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT 2 SHOW YOU THAT YOUR A HELLA HITTER BUT YOUR NOT ON MY LEVEL YET,KEEP WORKING HARD,AND GIVE ME A HOLLA.THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.

Truth 99, you know that you are my people and im not calling you out, im just trying to see how you handle pressure situations, you know me I listen to all the advice that anyone has for me, and I put some of it to use if it doesn't make me uncomfortable at the plate!!! All I want is to go toe 2 toe with one of the best to see where I stand thats all!!!!
Plus you did knock the tree down with that shot tho!!! SKOOL BOI #14!!!!!!1

THAT BEEN SAID,ALL I WANT 2 DO IS GIVE YOU THE BEST ADVISE POSSIBLE 2 HELP YO GAME.YOU NO YOU MY BOY AND I WANT 2 SEE YOU DO NOTHING BUT GOOD ON ALL CIRCUITS YOU PLAY .WHEN EVER YOU READY 2 WORK 1 ON 1,YOU HAVE MY # HIT ME UP.THE TRUTH-99

CALM DOWN,YOU ALWAYS MY LITTLE COUSIN BOSS,BUT HE DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE,HE MADE A MISTAKE.

U WILL ALWAYS BE MY COUSIN TOO BUT U DONT ACT LIKE IT

MY BAD,WILL HAVE 2 JUST MOVE PAST THE DIFFERENCES WE HAD,HOLLA AT CHA LATER .YOUR BIG COUSIN,THE TRUTH-99.PEACE

My bad Eastside #21 I thought that was one of your counter parts that be on here running it. Now I see who number is what so I know who I'm talking too, but we will see ya'll again hopefully soon. It was a good game and next time we won't make those costly mistakes that hurt us in the end! Tell Freak I said he's welcome for the HR! Tough night for me.