BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Lil Sis

I would like to give a birthday shout out to my girl Dana (Lil Sis). Happy birthday girlfriend and may god bless you with many many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Happy Birthday Lil Sis

Yeah all I want to know is,where is the party drinks will be on me Baby doll,by the way Happy-birthday.

Happy B-Day miss lady

Hey Lil Sis. I want to wish you a very special happy birthday and may you have many more ,much love. Ya boy____!!!!!!Don't get yourself in no trouble this weekend.

Happybirthday,I will see ya when I see ya

Where is your brother the big bad Wolf?Oh well happy birthday DIVA.

What ever happened for the 22nd the ladies was suppose to come down,lets party girl we know how the Diva really do it,DO IT,DO IT............

My Bad Dana, Happy Birthday girl!!!See you on the fields tomorrow in Pevely!!!Ms. Te' #23

WELL WELL WELL, I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A ARIES ALSO?HAPPY B-DAY AND HOPE YOU HAVE ALLLLLOOOOTTT MORE!!! I WAS GONNA SAY DONT HAVE TO MANY BUT I FORGOT-----YOU JUST NATURALLY THAT WAY!!!!HAVE A GOOD DAY "LIL SIS" FROM ONE ARIES TO THE NEXT---LET IT DO WHAT IT DO?!?! JB 69 "THE SHOW"

Hey girl,sending you a shoutout from the D.

HAPPY B-DAY ''BABY GIRL'' JO-JO

HAPPT B-DAY FROM THE 'X'

I would like to thank everyone that gave me birthday shout outs in person and on the webb,Thanks for the week-end Florida,Georiga,Virgina and Chicago,yall know who you are,also the LOFT was great when its time for the tournament in the STL look me up.Oh and #23,girl you are crazy ase a MF,love ya though,Trisha thanks for all the hard work LOL.Danajoe3@hotmail.com.

AND MANY MORE....

NASHVILLES FINEST # 21
DASHA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL

O.K. i forgot about tha B/day thing.You know i'll make it up to you with a punch in tha ear lolol!i'll see you tomorrow at tha game and one mo thing there won't be no brotha-in-law !!!!!!! i mean that one lil chump!!!!

HAPPY B-DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Wolf Your friends call themselves that cause they want to be in the family,aint nothing but 9 is happenig,STAND UP FOR ME ONE GOOD TIME. lOVE YA BRO FOREVER.

Hey baby girl I see you didnt want to talk to me at the game.But happy-birth day maybe you will see Im the real man your looken for.

Yeah what ever Dana, email @ work. I sent you my address to your hotmail email.

Happy birthday!! Do tha D@# Thang.

Dana Dane, Hppy belated birhtday! You or Trish email me! I got a ?? for ya! West3443@msn.com
Holla!

LIL SIS GIVE ME A CALL JOJO 910-8961