BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AAAAAAaaaaaaaay....What it do and a little Real talk and check-in on a Good Friday...

AAAAAAaaaaaaaayyyy....What's happennnnnnnnniiiinnnng! Let's get it cracking on a Good Friday...and sorry no stories...HC tell us something good...Hey, Hot #11 can we get a little something Good on a Friday...NKO can we get the word and quote for the day....And my buddy Ghost can we get a Real Talk topic....Hummmmm, I got a hangover this morning... ...drunk real good last night at the TI concert..hummm ....and I admit the boy is ...If you don't have the album, go get it "ASAP"...Sacrificing some sleep was well worth it because the boy did the d@mn thang...Songs from the present to the past...."TI KING", "Urban Legend", "Trapmuzik", and "I'm Serious"...Brought the whole PSC and the D@mn neighborhood on the stage... AAAAAAAAAaaaaaayyyy...Now in the words of my St Louis friends....eeeeerbody check-in....AAAAAaaaayyy including people who love to hate...Why you wanna act like that AAAAAAaaaaayyy

Re: AAAAAAaaaaaaaay....What it do and a little Real talk and check-in on a Good Friday...

Give me a few bra

Re: AAAAAAaaaaaaaay....What it do and a little Real talk and check-in on a Good Friday...

Hey since I cant get you a poem right now I got a tounge twister for you....No disrespect meant towards anyone...and it's intended to offend anyone for the sensative people...

If a bra is an upper topper ***** flopper stopper,
and a jock strap is a lower decker pecker checker,
and a roll of toilet tissue is a super duper doody pooper scooper,
What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?

A slap happy Jappy with a crap happy pappy

What's up to the hole BASA family from the Derby-city and the 502BOYZ

Wade#2 what it do...glad you had a good time....Checking in and wanna send shouts to NKO...what it do...I hear yall playing dem YD's in da morning...hmmm should be interesting...to da night crew what up...my labtop is going through some repairs be back tonight...Ms Davida how are you? Dasha, Clay man what's up wit cha....the Just Us ladies...PT,30; HC; #15 and Holland; JumpSteady...yeah boyyyeee! and all yall doing it BIG! oh yeah and dem Booty Crunching Boyz..Yall need to quit it...YD#2

...I'm checking and taking my Story ...over to FRAZONE... and I'll be back with some real talk....and HMMMMMMM ...with Yo ASS...WHOOOPSIE!!

man at work , but you know what it do.....What up YD#2...

HEY LIL BRO...WADEY WADE, I SEE YA REPRESENTIN' I MEAN YOU OUGHT TO SINCE YO BUTT CRASHED ON US THE LAST 2 NIGHTS, "OL EARLY BIRD FACE" ,
ANY WHO, HEY TO ALL MY BASA FAM , WHATS UP TO MY NIGHT PEEPS , HEY YD#2 HOW ARE YOU??? PT #30 WAKE YO BUTT UP ...OH YEAH WADEY WADE NASHVILLES FINEST IS BEING LAZY TODAY SINCE SHE IS OFF SO SHE WANTED ME TO SAY HEY TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE...SO HEY !!!

Davida#7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Checkin' in.....what's happenin'?....KING OUT!!!

Good morning board, what's up Davida, and ms.dat.

....Ms DAT your NEW ICON...

WATCH IT WADEY WADE GET OFF MY GIRL...WHATS UP TE' GIRL WHAT IT DO WHAT IT DO???

Davida#7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Wade, you starting early on Ms. Dat! Don't do my girl like that

Wade....

HEY WHAT UP WITH THE BOARD TODAY YALL MUST BE THE ONLY ONES AT WORK TODAY..... YOU KNOW THE STATE GET ALL THE HOLIDAYS OFF.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

,and this is yours

....TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNNNY...

Watch it... or else you will get ha ha ha NKO you might want to bring out the for this one.

,NKO

oh no you didn't Waders...this is you

OK,this is you and with braids

Killing me

Yall are wild!!

and that wasn't me posting....

I'm trying to recover from last night....hummmm....

, JUST THROUGH.

...What's Crackin?...MOOSE..I see you gave a B-day shout...I shall call you this evening....need to holla......"CHURCH"

HEY THE STEADY JUST GETTING IN.
MY ICON FOR THE JL BOARD I'M DOWN.
NOW I'M OUT!!!!