BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beware of that team they call all net

1 2 3 4 5 they are called booty crunches. Dont hate. Murphy Lee we had fun playing you guys. However, we will see you in the ATL. We are coming for you guys. All the other teams you better stay out of our way. AAAALLLLLLLLLL NNNNEEEEETTTTTTT

Re: Beware of that team they call all net

iiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss ggggggaaaarrrrrrbbbbaaaaaggggeeee

... ..."booty crunches"...What the !!!!!!...ALL NET an ALL MEN's SOFTBALL TEAM......DOING BUTT CRUNCHES ....

all net we had fun as well...dem booty crunches though got to stop....if we see yall again and yall lose....stop doing the booty thang....I know it's yall mark...but find somethang else....Good luck YD#2

can someone please tell me or decribe to me what is a booty crunch

describe

man i think that the fans like smash remix of the booty crunch but better like next time but dont follow us to atl just cause you want to play us come to st.louis and come find us we will play remember HAVE GLOVES WE WILL TRAVEL CAUSE WE BRING OUR OWN BATS

smash1 you crazy man...dem boyz really don't want none...ATL is in July....there are at least 2 big tournament between that time....but if they ask we shall deliver...

First off the name of our team is "ALLNET". Secondly, who ever is posting with the name All Net,, post your jersey number so we know who is speaking for "ALLNET". Smash1 and YD#2 i appreciate you both identifying yourselves. However, we will be in the ATL the first week in May. We do our talking on the field so show up cause WE AINT NEVER SCURD! REDD#8

...the whole ALLNET....ALL NET is hillarious....yall play well...We want be in the ATL in fact I think we probably wont hit the road until like Cinncy but...but for real dough...who came up with that idea....to even do the 5 count booty crunch ...i swear man we can lose to a team doing booty crunches....but hey do yo thung thissel...YD#2

correction CANT lose to a team...

Hey the booty crunches started when we had guys who didnt hit the ball we made them do the booty crunches as punishment. However, in Huntsville the women saw the guys doing them and they would scream out for us to make a guy do them. So anything that makes the women happy,, ALLNET WILL DO! Dont hate, PARTICIPATE!!!! ps i saw yall girlz squirming n there seats.

...ARE YOU SURE??? and you guys was pretty close behind each other ....

...naw brah....don't think it was our women...but if it started as a punishment...keep it as that...but hey...best of luck to yall...we'll be around...lot of season left...

...so it's like this....If you POP up!! be prepared to get PUMPED UP!! well I wouldn't pass that on as a trend

You guys are killing me with the homosexual insinuations. Church did we play your team or are you just everyones cheerleader? If so have an ALLNET Outfit for you to cheer for us. Just joking,, you guys make my day reading your post. Keep them coming

i like it when the white guy do them we looks like the tin man in the old movie "the wiz" lol lol good luck to u guys this year keep doing your thang allnet.