BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
its friday

What up boad its friday whats really good? holla at cha boy!!!!

Re: its friday

TGIF...these kids are getting on my da#n nerves!!!

NB#21 you are up eartly after you stayed up late last night. You are a true trooper. So do what you do and keep it popping. Peace1out.

I'm no limit soldier...I thought I told ya

Whats up fam...just through this great friday morning.

What's going on HC? Holla at me sometimes!

....Hello everyone...nice day.....hmmmmmmmm.....maybe it's time for a story ...be back

TAKE US TO CHURCH CHURCH!!!!

NB21 hit the box.

good morning board, and Good Friday. Good luck to all the teams playing this weekend. We finally got some good weather up here to get outside and practice!!

What up board, is in the house.

What's up fam This is a shout-out from the Derby-City and the 502BOYZ

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBYYYY!!! WHAT UP FAM?

...."AAYYYYY"...WHAT CRACKIN? FRAZONE...and the JL and DA BOARD ... ......OK....hold on....hit this ... .......Call it..."THINKING AHEAD".......OK..here goes....a Wealthy in the SOUTH Owned a Large Property. had a DAM in the next pastor,fixed up NICE with Picnic tables,Tennis courts and BBall Court....and some mango fruit trees by the DAM...which was fixed up for swimming........ ....One Midday decided to go down to the DAM.....as he hasn't done in awhile.......you KNOW....check the property out .....so grab a bucket to gather some fruit from the trees by the DAM. ......AS he neared the DAM he heard voices ....as he got closer he saw , ....SKINNY dipping in his DAM .....He called out.... ...and the Women aware of his presence .....and they all on over to the DEEP end. .....So shouted "WE're not coming OUT!!...Until YOU leave......!!....SO "I did not come down here to WATCH you LADIES SWIM NAKED or Make you all leave the DAM NAKED "Holding Up the Bucket..... said.. .......... " I'm here to FEED the 's"..... ........ MORAL: ALWAYS THINK QUICK on your FEET.. Now...HC and NKO.....Touched this for the DA BOARD...and EVERYONE have a GOOD FRIDAY!!! ........ and ENjoy your weekend

GOOD FRIDAY EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. AND THESE PATIENTS ARE GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE.