BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parties

For all the players coming to Nashville looking for a place to go and kick it, check out Level 88 off of 9th and Division. Mature crowd, no athletic gear, no tennis shoes. Men, if you wear jeans, you have to tuck your shirt in. They have a nice band that plays up until around midnight and then the DJ takes over. The music is really nice and the scene is even better...Friday and Saturday night...

Re: Parties

SO I GUESS I KNOW WHAT WE GONNA DO!!!YOU KNOW I HAVENT BEEN HOME IN AWHILE..HOLLA AT CHA BOY I DONT KNOW JUST YET IF WE COMING..BUT IF WE DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!

Whats up JB? Hey, you know we have to hit that spot. Hey make sure you hit me up and let me know what you gonna do, also, are you heading up for the Derby?

HEY JB, THE STL.XTREME WILL BE IN THE HOUSE,THAT GROWN-
SEXY SPOT IS WHAT WE NEED FOR PRE-TOURNEY BUZZZ.
SEE U THERE. "THE STEADY!"

I AM SORRY, BALL OR FALL WE'LL SEE U

Jump Steady, I'll see you all here. Be careful coming.

Hey, I just want to let everyone know that I have been in talks with the owner of Level 88 with working something out for all players and fans coming to Nashville for the tournament this weekend. I will be able to relay back more accurate information by Wednesday at the latest concerning with amenities or discounts they will offer for people wanting to attend. Also, advance tickets may be sold during the day at the tournament at the discounted rate. At the door the price will be regular rate. So, as soon as I find out exactly what they are willing to do for I will inform everyone.

BALL OR FALL,WHAT IT DO PIMPIN',YOU KNOW WE IN THE HOUSE.L.M.S. ON 3

Whats up Dinsum. I met one of your teammates this yesterday. I cant remember his name but we were all out hitting yesterday. Hey, if you coming in this weekend hit me up so we can hit the town. Email me...

Ball or Fall I plan on checking out Fri nite is it popping that nite.

Mike, friday they have happy hour from 5-7pm I think. If you are going to be in that early. My boy plays in the band that performs and he keeps trying to get me there on friday, saying it is more live. I may have to check it out as well. Hit me up on email and I can give you my number so that we can all hook up.