BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Haters

1843 has not even played one BASA game and already there seems to be a team protesting about some players who want to play with me, I won't call names but you know who you are and we will see you on the dirt, Ask anybody who knows me there is always 30 players on my roster, no harm no foul

Re: Haters

..with the players you got you might have to play COMP .... ...and No Billy can't play with you and PKG and etc....

This is just the B team; I'm saving the A Team for Naptown

Man you do all this talk about 1843 after this weekend please post where you finished at and the scores of your game, the lights are on you ghost, and by the way who do OMAR AND KILLER PLAY WITH OR THEY HAVE RETIRED FROM SOFTBALL, I THINK KILLER PLAYED WITH AUTHER DRAKE TEAM BACK IN 1992 THE YEAR THEY WONED THE WORLDS AND OMAR WAS WITH THE LITTLE TEAM.

the Package and team Alaska will be in Nellyville, Naptown, and the World, so beware of the evilballs of the thriller

Killer plays with Club 51, Let's just hope I don't 2 and Q, I have no idea how this team will play, some of them have never met, ask anybody from the Lou about the teams I put together, they are consistent winners