BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clay what is up with the Frat Shirts

Clay I would like for you to send me a shirt and I will start the ball rolling. Also can you put the logo/frat statement and the information back on here to see who is interested so we can get this ball rolling. Holla back!

Re: Clay what is up with the Frat Shirts

Dude, I am waiting on everyone else. Printing them is the easy part.

Call me at 1-888-224-3600, need to talk to you.

If anybody is interested in this feel free to leave contact with e-mail address and phone #. Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from my brothers and sisters.Peace1out and to all a Good Friday and weekend.

You know how to hit me, and Clay Papa Ghost say wazzup

'm interested hit the box for my email and my number is 815-703-1663 holla back

I want a shirt. I can be reached at 501-952-3279.

I got you Ms. Ark, Ghost and Homecoming. I am consolidating the list as you post. Thanks and let the others no it is time to get these shirts and make our Famliy grow. So if your family is becoming to you then you should be coming to the BASA Fraternity/Sorority Family. Peace1out and now it is time for all you'll to get the funk out of nkozone.

just checking

I am interested, you can reach me at 859-396-3873.

lil daddy put me down....hit e-mail or hit me on the cell...let me know if you lost the #

Dre and Ms.LA I got you guys in.

What 'bout me NKO????

IM IN

Dinsum I had already counted you in and also in with the Justice League also. Have you talk to HC & Church. If not then hit them on their e-mail and they will send you the info on the JL How was your tournament this past weekend?

....Dinsum....e mail HC....I can't hang today...hand hurting...but he has the info

People have you ever seen a one hand typist? If not ask Church and he will let you know all about it. I thought I can sneak that one in Church.

THANKS CHURCH