BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thursday Shoutouts!!!!! Where Ya At......

Thursday Shoutouts.......

Shoutouts to all my peeps...DAVIDA #4,JAMEKIA #30, PT #30,DINSUM #10,TERRELL #9,JARVIS #19,MESEE #8,CHEESE #9,MS. NASHVILLE #1, CUBA #2, FELTON #22, JB #69, JEFF #9, HOMECOMING, WADE #2, MS. DAT, MS. LA, COACH CLAY (L.M.S), 911, AND THE REST OF THE BASA STAFF....IF I FORGOT ANYONE PLEASE FORGIVE BUT HAVE A GOOD DAY.......

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Re: Thursday Shoutouts!!!!! Where Ya At......

I want to shot out the entire Class Act family. I may not know the Hot Girlz but I want to send you all a shot out. Shot out to my homie...Church...What's good. Hope to see everyone in Cashville.

Shout-out to the hole BASAfamily and the Hotgirls,Eastside player,Scrubbs,No-limit,Mr.Prez,Wade#2,Yd#2,HC,NKO and my bro Dinsum#10

....What's Crackin?....SOLIDER..and the JUSTICE LEAGUE,"MADE U LOOK",Hot #1 and the HOT GIRLS,the YOUNG DUDES,YD#2,and 5o2Boyz,ESTL Pi-Rats,Club51,STARS,STORM,GRETSTONE,INCOGNITO,STL HEAT,ESide KY PLAYERS, and LA,my ATL DRAFT TEAM MEMBERS,what's Good LOS,....EWEST and E40 and CREW,and CITY HITTERS and the DETROIT FAM,so many....and DINSUM and crew,and GA MAJIC,and the rest of the circuit.......PEACE!! ......"CHURCH" ..."AAAAYYYYY"

...and of course the " X "....way to shock the CIRCUIT.....STEADY.....what's good

Dasha you left me out so this is for you and I send shouts out to all the board regulars and the one's that stop by but do not post but just observes. Church whats is cracking, Wade where you at, HC working to hard, man come up for air, THolland where you at, Jumpsteady whats up new JL.Today is the last day of the week for me and everybody have a safe Good Friday. Peace1out.

.... ....smoke this up!! "CHURCH"

Shout outs to all the board regulars, and to those of you i have met that read and don't post!! Everyone have a safe and blessed holiday....

NKO how can she leave you & me out of her shout security step up. Shout to all the STL teams, Davida, HC, Dinsum, church CLass Act Family see you Fri. and the rest of the softball family. Oh I forgot you too Nashville finest

Check out how good God is....I was trying to get this new job and went through a bunch of test 4 and 5 hrs long just to get a job..then had to take a physical right...got there and they told me I had high blood pressure so I go home mad cause they wont let me take the physical. I get home get a call to go take the drug test...thats fine they check my BP and everything cool...to make a long story short I got the job with more pay and on 1st shift...God is good.

What up NKO you know you right
All this work I need to see the light
They trying to keep me down
Trying to stop me from making my rounds
But I got news for them cause that aint gone work
It's time for HC to make it twerk
Betcha cant do it like me
Betcha cant do it like yer boy HC
HA ha ha yea I'm playing to much
But it's cool cause today I've been touched
Yes thats right I got a touch from the Lord
So I'm gone shout him out on the board
I called on him and he answered my cry
There is none like him if you want to give him a try
What he did for me he will do it for you
Thank you Lord for doing what you do.AAAAAYYYY

NKO IM HERE JUST CHILLING JUST GOT TO WORK WHATS CRACKING BOARD.

What's up everyone! Hope you are all having a great day and getting ready for a long weekend. I know I am. I want to send shout outs to Just Us/all the Hot Girls-see you all tonight,Coach Mann, Bad Azz Yellow Boy, Daddy Hayes,HC, Church, Wade, NKO, 502 Boyz, New Image,Storm, TNT, Supersonics, Playmakers, GA Mixx, Davida(partner in crime), Dasha, Ms Prez. and anyone else I missed. Have a blessed Easter weekend.

MIKE WELLS.......

DON'T START NO MESS CAUSE I SAID IF I FORGOT ANYONE PLEASE DON'T BE MAD IT'S SO MANY PEOPLE AND I CAN'T REMEMBER EVERYBODY SO CALM YOU NEVRES AND SLOW YOUR ROLE.....

NOW A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MY HOMIES.....MIKE WELLS AND NKO SORRY....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

NASHVILLES FINEST #21 YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO THOSE 2 TROUBLE MAKERS...

SHOUTOUTS TO PT#30, NASHVILLES FINEST #21, JEMEIKA #30, MS DAT, MS MILLER, MS LA,D3, MS NASHVILLE, HC, YD #2, NKO, WADEY WADE,911, MS ARKANSAS, HOT #8(PARTNA IN CRIME), HOT #11, GREENE #44, GINA, MS RHONDA AND NITA, MR LOTAY3, SMOOTH #24, MR RICK AND MRS ARNITHA, SS #21(MIA, WHERE YOU AT GIRL),MISS #26, THILL #21, TE',DURTEY RED, JB69, CUBA, BRUNO, MY GAMIXX AND GFM FAMILY(LOVE YALL), DINSUM #10, EX, #15, COACH D, BIG AL #55, FELTON,NODOUT#9, MONSTER#6 TOLBERT #00(HIT ME UP), DJ WILLIAMS AND NATI #3,MY BOYZ EASTSIDE PLAYAS, PRIMETIME,ATL STORM,BAD A YELLA BOY,T HOLLAND, 3XWORLDCHAMP, BALL OR FALL, ANT, MIKE WELLS, MR WOLF, MR GHOST,JUMPSTEADY AND THE BASA STAFF, IF I MISSED YA I'M SORRY...

MS VIDA VI AKA SECURITY #7 OUT

WADEY WADE IS MISSING CAN ANYONE HELP ME FINE HIM?

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Hello. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Hope you all enjoy celebrating Jesus' death and resurrection.

What up lil sis I was wondering where dem [Lizards] was at....here lizard....lizard....lizard...ha ha ha

HOMECOMING.....

HERE I GO...LOOKING FOR ME

WHAT UP BRO I SEE WADE AND NKO ARE MISSIN IN ACTION CAN YOU HELP ME FIND THEM AND DON'T LET ME FOR GET PT #30 .....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

If you call them they will come. Whoooooooodie whoooo

Miss 26 giving a shoutout 2 everyone.

WADE what happen 2 u on the 2nd shift last night u just on us.

NF and N.B#21 me and Davida was getting ready to send the K-9 for u guys.

Wadey Wade......

Where you been???? I heard you was missin in action you had a late start oe something

Holla at your girl....

Nashvilles Finest #21
Dasha

SHOUT-OUT TO NASHVILLE FINEST,DAVIDA#7,CHURCH,PT30,HOMECOMING,NEAL,WADE,HOTGIRLS,911,NKO,SUPERSONIC21,NODOUT9,LIL G,D12,#15,GHOST,MIKE WELLS,MS.DAT,DERRTY,STORM,FRANCHISE,AND ENTIRE BASA FAMILY

Dinsum did you get that e-mail?

What's up Dinsum? Didn't mean to leave you out.

HOMECOMING I JUST CHECKED IT AND I EMAILED YOU.

HOTGIRL 8,IT'S ALL GOOD BOO

Shoutouts to Wade, NKO, HC, Mactown Sista, Church, Dasha, Davida, Hot Girls, Playmakers, Supersonics, PT30, 2nd shift, #15, KC12, THill and all the board! Working hard but bout to enjoy this 3 day weekend! Looking forward to seeing all in Nashville next weekend!

SHOUTS-OUT TO YOU TO,Mac-town#8(Tasha)

Dinsum

Tasha......

What up peeps where you been you just like your cousin be dissapearing and sh*t......

Where you been homie

Nashvilles Finest #21
Dasha

WHAT IT DO DINSUM, TASH, AND HOT #8

Davida #7(GaMixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

ONCE AGAIN,I WANT 2 GIVE A SHOUTOUT 2,CAUSE I CAN,MY **** SELF,THE TRUTH-99

SHOUT OUTS TO EVERYONE...MS TE'#23 STL HEAT, WHAT' UP DAVIDA AND MS.DAT!!

Whats up dasha!!! Big Shot out to Ms. Vida,Nodout9,Nodout22,Slimkutta,church,wolf,dinsum,and the whole BASA family

Jarvis.....

What up homie...

Nashvilles Finest #21
Dasha

Shoutouts to Ms. Miller, Nashville's Finest, Ms. Rhonda and Anita, Davida, Casandra, Clearance, T, Ms. Nashville, Juice, Dirty 30. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Good Friday and Easter.

HOOOOODIE HOOOOO I HEARD SOMEBODY CALLING THEM THANGS(LIZARDS) LIL SIS WUZ UP?

what up Te, up here enjoying this weather...

2ND SHIFT N DA HOUSE.

U GONE GET YO HEAD CRACKED.

WHO???ME??? WOW PT #30 YOU WOULD ACTUALLY HIT A PERSON WITH ??? SHAME SHAME ON YOU

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4 (WWB)aka SECURITY #7// MS VIDA VI

Dasha, what up homie? They been making a sister do some real work for a change. I'm reading though, just not time to keep up and post, at least not til I get home. Hey, I'll be there next weekend so be ready. You know we gonna have a good time!

Atl Storm in the house!!!