BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYYYY".......ooooWWWEEEE.....,WEEKEND's and of COURSE..MONDAY NIGHTS!!..What's good in your HOO

....WHAT'S CRACKIN?.... ...Well...I see the weather is finally herre...and feels quite ....I feel like telling a story..... ....."New Money"....... ....A man into the BANK and "I want to open a account". The Teller Lady ...looking ..excuse me sir..."I beg your PARDON!?"..I must have misUNDERSTOOD you- What was that you said ?....the man replied"LISTEN UP,You !!.....I said... I WANT TO OPEN a ACCOUNT...RIGHT NOW!!!.... ... ...I'm very SORRY sir..but that language is not tolerated in this BANK! .....So she leaves the counter and goes over to the Bank Manager ...and informed him of the situation...... ....So he agrees and said she doesn't have to listen to such fowl language......... and ...on over to the counter and ask the man.... .."SIR"..What seems to be the problem!?
....... ...said..."There's no problem".... ....."I just won 20 million dollars in the LOTTO and I want to open a bank ACCOUNT "......"YOU STUPID ......is that OK! ?............. .... ......The ...replies......"I see,.....and Is that FAT UGLY BI%*#....giving you a HARD TIME"?..... .....Now, Just something for afternoon Lunch and enjoy your weekend.....2 ALL....and do what you do....and do it well....so until then.....HC...give a little something for the people and NKO...1 and 2 and get out of the ZONE... ...."THE JUNGLE is OPEN for BUSINESS......"CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYYYYY".......ooooWWWEEEE.....,WEEKEND's and of COURSE..MONDAY NIGHTS!!..What's good in your

Re: "AAAYYYYYY".......ooooWWWEEEE.....,WEEKEND's and of COURSE..MONDAY NIGHTS!!..What's good in your

you crazy

NKO checking in and the weather is the bomb, I an enjoying it to the fullest, think I might get a tan, any hot girls need one? How about it Ms. Nashville or Shneka, black is in. Just kidding but Church maybe you can get some of the fella's from the other team to come on and get down in the Jungle(unless their veins pump Kool-aid) , so Church you wanted a little something, and here it goes. I went to this block party and my friend said hey have you seen blockhead and I said who is that, he replied back it is a female and she is around all the time on the block, then I ask why is it that you guys call her blockhead, he then stated that the reason they call her that is b/c she gives everybody on the block head. The Quote of the day is-Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today. Word of the day is Nap-Ms. Dat if you teach me how to nap 22 hours a day, I'll teach you how to get that Imo's pizza for Church. No the real word of the day is Respect-In order to receive the respect you deserves then you have to give it as well. Real talk and Brown, Jelly step up to the Jungle and it will make a real ball player out of you team members. Church give them some encouragement to play in the Jungle unless them monkeys can't dance. Peace1out and now it is time for all you'll to get the funk out of nkozone.

....don't let the Jungle scare you other teams.....if you scared....come to "CHURCH"...and it's a couple of spots left....but if your team can't play with the PLEASE do not show UP..."CHURCH"

That sound like some stuff I'll say, then I'll ask him if he needs his feet rubbed!!!

Hey NKO it can be done, trust me, and Iam just the one to teach you. I just woke up now from a nap!!

This is something that we all have either had or maybe even got one now....check it out.

It can turn from good to bad
From happy to sad
It can determine the course of your day
It can even dicatate what you might say
For some it's with you every where you go
Sometime you may not even know
It's not cause you don't care
You just may not be aware
It's quietly kept out of sight
It can creep up on you like a thief in the night
Just waiting for when the time is right
Sometimes it will drive you to fight
Turning a pretty smile into a frown
Snapping off on everybody around
I am attitude so hear me roar
When I catch one you can not ignore (end)

In order to stop it you have to admit that its there!!! Friendly advise.

Church you are too funny HC, that's true, but I'm not giving mine up too soon.

KEEP'EM ROLLING CHURCH. DON'T SLEEP ON US HEARRR
COME THE (HIT SQUAD) BABY!!! THE STEADY.

...."THE HIT SQUAD" is back in DA JUNGLE....hmmmmmm......makes it interesting....do your players consist of " X " ....if so....I know MONDAY nights will be the place to be after the WEEKENDS....and the people are talking,making Bets,bringing that ,drinking...while filling up the COOLERS,get those DOGS ready....and they're STEADY asking ...when......?...WELL the wait is about over and the weather is GOOD,so let the games begin....but before DA JUNGLE kicks off...I know the POWERS AT BE....will do something nice for the fields and give tribute...to the ones we lost... ...but first,everyone handle your BUSINESS...this weekend and Then...... "CHURCH"

Church you got mail....

Ummmm I'm back...AAAAAaaaaayyy and that story was a hot mess...