BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning to all!

Good morning to all . Hope everyone has a safe and blessed day.

Davida...you know I would never leave you hanging like that on 2nd shift. See what had happen was...Well let's just say I'm not ordering any more from "HC's Cafe". They got me like they got you the night before last. It was finger-licking good and all of a sudden

Re: Good morning to all!

Same to you N.B.#21,have a good one.

what's good NB#21??

Nothing Ms. Dat...be safe! Call me if you need to borrow my

WHAT UP CRAZZZYYY???

GIRL GOOD MORNING TO YOU, I HAD A BALL LAST NIGHT, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO PUT OUT AN APB FOR YOU AND NASHVILLES FINEST THOUGH, YALL HEFA'S WENT MIA ON A SISTER...IT WAS ALL TO THE GOOD THOUGH, TASHA #8, MISS #26 AND I HELD IT DOWN, GIRL HAD SOME NEWCOMERS LAST TRYING TO COME IN AND RUN THANGS BUT YOU KNOW YOUR GIRL I'M NOT GOING

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Good morning everyone. I hope that everyone has a safe and enjoyable Easter weekend. Hope that everyone is re-energized for The Cashville Shootout. I know that I want to see the Hot Girlz...... I want to send my congrats for winning in Memphis(Great Job). I am amazed that you all can dance and have fun and still win ball games .

Class Act will be in the place.....
One Vision
One Heartbeat
Act a Fool.........

Hey Ms. DAT.....

Ms.Dat holla at your big bro...email or call