BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey, let's help BASA out by reading sticky and following Rules!

Hey people that visit the board and post, let's follow the rules that BASAStaff has posted as a sticky when posting. All they ask is to follow simple rules. All the sneak dissing isn't cool, so be man or woman enough to stand behind your comments. If you look, they are in the process of doing what they said they will do, erase and ban. We all grown so let's carry ourselves as adults.

Re: Hey, let's help BASA out by reading sticky and following Rules!

what happen to the post from Ghost....i guess the three masked gunmen was afraid after all!!!!1

...They were Truly OUT of LINE......

I don't know what happen....I made a comment about marriage and these guys just start attakin me but I think it was one person....I though you could unmask dem for me church...Holla I'll send piture and shirt size xxl!!!!!1

WADE U DA MAN,I WISH THOSE OTHER GUYS WOULD BE ONE.
#15 PEOPLE WHO DO'NT UNDERSTAND 2-SIDES,WILL NEVER
GET IT.

I had to go; so I missed what happened can someone fill me in, who are the three masked gunmen, they must be new, hey masked gunmen we are family, we agree to disagree like ladies and gentlemen, these topics I post are for thoughtful discussion, We are trying to improve our selves, our community, and the condition of people of color in general, so be advised we are about intelligent discussion, not divissiveness, that was one of the topics of the post, why do we attack each other when we should be helping each other succeed

HEY GHOST FROM MY VIWE, THAT'S OLD PULL A N**** DOWN
MIND SET. BUT, WE CAN'T LET THAT SHUT US DOWN!!