BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"UNAN1MOUS"....BASA.....STYLE......who will win the TRIPLE CROWN?

...."AAAYYYYY"...Nice show......but I would like to know WHO? you think will win the ....first leg...REC-CHI,ESTL PI-RATS,YD....SUPER-XTREME,GREYSTONE!?,STARS....LADIES-JUST UShotgirls,STL HEAT,WHO DAT?......all have a lead with points....but in INDY....it's gone be DEEP.....so the POINTS may change hands.....hmmmmmmmmm.....may the top three change or remain the same...who knows???....

Re: "UNAN1MOUS"....BASA.....STYLE......who will win the TRIPLE CROWN?

It want be DERRTY

....do you mean WON'T....it would have been funny but...get hooked on "SPELL CHECK" and holla back......but I bet it won't be your team....MrMs...........it's all good.....but I bet it won't be who you picked either...and we'll just have to wait and see...

....MAJORITY...if not ALL the LOCAL Tourney's.....sorry we didn't get out that much....and I see you would like to play for DERRTY

...remain a MEMPHIS FAN...and just WAIT......we'll be with you in a second.....so until then cling on to something else....and in JULY...great month.....you make sure you make the trip ....MEMPHIS FAN...so what I see is you just would like to see US lose or win......now along and find something else to attack..... .... ..next HATER please........

....Well, just might have to EAT those words.....but, you right...WE do have one of the Richest sponsor's so....that makes him the BOSS and WE cool in this CAMP....When we do travel...you might can't go......so,you keep up with DERRTY's travel schedule and when you see US...make sure you apologize for your ACTION and Yes, we still have a FAN SHIRT for you.... STAY HEALTHY

The each division has parity, so there's no clear favorite as it should be a level playing field almost anybody could win on any givem weekend