BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"CHURCH" EXCLUSIVE...with a Humpday Shouts...and WHATEVER!!.....Just for U....!?

........What's Crackin? Justice League,Da Board,and 2nd shift..... .....Now, shall I....... tell a short story or introduce our special GUEST from CHURCH on 2's day....Hmmmmmmm... ...later for....for him ...so here's your story.... ........Call it....."WATCH YO MOUTH".... .....A Man finally goes 2 CHURCH with his WIFE , after promising her for weeks........ .....At his surprise ....he was impressed with the sermon...he stopped by to shake the preacher's hand ...Hey, Preach, that was a DA%@ good sermon.... Preacher's....says..."Why thank you sir"....But.."We don't use profanity in the House of the LORD..... says...But...Preach ...SERIOUSLY...I'm not a religous man....but...that was the best DA#%*% sermon I ever heard .......The Preach replies "SIR...Thanks...but I must be Blunt!?: DO NOT use curse words in the LORD'S HOUSE ... says..."Well, anyway, I was so impressed with the sermon..... ... says"I placed $6000 dollars in the COLLECTION plate."....... says..................."NO SH%!".... ....Now....excuse me while I introduce OUR SPECIAL GUEST from LATE 2's day........ ..................EVERYBODY give a WARM WELCOME.......2 .............T.MAC of tps & PACE ....... ......and I go by Tito...but you can call me CHURCH#2......DERRTY and I see out all those comments mine touched you the most......YOU don't get it.....YOU're not .....never said you're not good....BACK then YEA!!...but NOW....You like old clothes....but you know.....the style does have a way of sneaking back in......and just give credit......and stopyobitching....we will give an award in your honor ..."WIENER's cook to EAT".... ... U.....C........me

Re: "CHURCH" EXCLUSIVE...with a Humpday Shouts...and WHATEVER!!.....Just for U....!?

....My apology...I never mean't to take on SHout outs....forgive me , so just REP this JL.....HC and NKO...let it do WHAT it DO......HOT Girls......rep the SPOT......here ..... ...."CHURCH#2"

Re: "CHURCH" EXCLUSIVE...with a Humpday Shouts...and WHATEVER!!.....Just for U....!?

whats up my boi....I got a buddy pass to come play at the fairgrounds....Just let me know when!!!! whats popping JL....Home coming give us something to jive too!!!!!1

I forgive you Church, just don't let it happen again ...KING OUT!!!

It seems to the haters dismay; that 1843 has finally located some talented players, on the same level as the one's I lost and to all you playas coming to the Lou to play on team fun, I got a few
lined up for the tourney after party; if you're not invited to the the you must be afraid of

....SNUBNOSE...or SNUBNOZE.....What wrong!?....That's one tourney and you haven't did anything no else team has done and If ALL the REC teams show up...REAL TALK your team made not make it in the top ten .....if you don't believe me.....ask reporter....Ummmm...REPORTER could you please SUM up the REC as if everyone is there and see where SNUBNOZE would RANK..... .... ....this is not a diss...but REAL TALK...so after the season is when you MAY get respect for '06......but Good Luck and stay healthy... ...and question....Are you and ALL-NET...from the same place...1-2-3-4-5 ..

"Church" Thanx for intro-ing us to good OLD T-MAC! Dude thinks he can get under one's skin. He can't, but he needs to stay off that d@mn Hater-aid! That stuff can get expensive. C'mon with your lame come back T-Mac! Now, what's up w/ the rest of the crew! I am gett'n outside for the rest of the day, I will holla back later!
Oh yeh Ghost, make sure I get an invite to that after-party!

Church what it DO????
I 'll see you in the Lou this weekend? PLEASE tell me you worked on that for me

..... .....did that answer your question..... ..."CHURCH" and E WEST...he just has a problem with passing the torch.....A!....T MAC...it's all good the youngster's can handle BUSINESS....but thanks any how....and YOU were GOOD...but let US lead the NEW YOUTH to the LIGHT....you don't see me on here saying SUPREME EXPLOSION RAN EVERYTHING FROM DETROIT to THE SOUTH........but Past is the PAST...NEW ERA...things are open...so please stop hating on GREYSTONE,and my peeps from the WEST and just play where......EVER it is YA'LL play....on TV maybe ..... you don't scare ME

Does this explain mine!! I know you got me this weekend.

CHURCH, YD#2 YOU GUYS GOT YOUR WISH OF SLOWING ME DOWN JUST FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HAVING TURF TOE I USED TO SAY THATS A WEAK EXCUSE NOT TO PLAY BUT i DON'T SAY IT NOMORE THAT MESS REALLY HURTS SO I WON'T BE RUNNING THAT FAST FOR A WHILE. WHAT THE DEAL JL AND WHAS UP MY BOARD FAM

We need your shirt SIZE and a HEAD SHOT.....Picture for the JL shirts.... ..ASAP... hit the box.....

....T and #15 need your sizes and a Picture..... ASAP

GET IT TO YOU TODAY.

Working on it!!!!!!1

...Thanks in Advance ...It's All GOOD

IT'S ON, TO THE MAN.

...BRING IT...."HHHMMMMMMM"...show yourself,I'll be at FairGrounds 2day at 6:15"CHURCH".....come Holla at me...

Churck fairgrounds is not starting until next week b/c every team had not paid their league fee. Holla at 3xWorldChamp.

....Good....that gives me time to heal

As I think about the last few months
We have did some really crazy stunts
Everything from poetic battle to creating our own BASA show
I want you all to know
Day shift I will miss you all very much
But I'll be on 2nd so keep in touch
There is so much that I would like to tell
From time to time hit the box it has my mail
So now as I think back of all my new friends
Maybe from time to time I will still check in
I have had a blast kicking it with all of you
You all have helped me do what I do
You have helped me realize that I am an ok poet
At a time when I didn't even know it. (end)

That you all for your encouraging words

spell check "THANKS"

Church and you HC...ceeeeyze
Trying to take it easy.......AAAAAYYYYY
It started out with me, Church, and NKO in the crew
Then next thing you know the crew just grew and grew
I remember the first time I wanted to come to the board
I wasso nervous all I could say was oh Lawd
Please give me some held today
Next thing you know he sent some friends my way
Even when the haters was on the attack
I knew my guys had my back
As time went on and I started to write a lot
My girls came along and made me Hot
Then there was Wade, Ms.Dat,Davida,NF21 and a lot of others
Now I have a lot of sisters and brothers
The family gets bigger and it grows everyday
All of you are special in your own special way
I dont want you to think that HC is done
We just begining to start having fun.

man I cant spell...spell check "Young"

.....What it Do....HC ..."AAYYYYYYYY" and yes it's killing trying to type...ooooo....AWWWWW...the sad thing is I need a ROLLER