BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HUMP DAY SHOUT OUTS

Good morning everyones, I thought I would get the hunp day shouts rolling. I am feeling GREAT today. I would like to start shouts to the BASA for the efforts they continue to do!!!!!!!

Shouts to Davida,Ms. Dat, Church,Neal502boyz,Nashvilles Finest,#15,NkoZone,Wade#2,Homecoming,Gina,Nik G, Greene#44,Coach D. I must not leave my homies Eastside Players, Greystone, GA Magic, 502boys, Scrubs, Stl Stars. and anyone I may have left out. I hope everyone has a blessed and beautiful day on this lovely HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HUMP DAY SHOUT OUTS

Ms LA I see you got a jersey now . How you doing.....I can't wait to see dem boys.....Hopefully we will catch ya'll in Cashville....I would like to give a shout out to and the rest of the justice league....HC, Nko,Tholland (holla0 how was that football game,sexy slim, hotgirl11,tasha, playmaker 24, Dinsum (sweat)whats up boy,smallz, zone, twan,claude,flip,roach,New crew, Team Atl,Monarch (cory,Alias,Dex,Matt)Yd#2 whats up fam...can I get in a video????mix tape on cingy....Church fairgrounds boi... I got a buddy pass....And to all the teams I missed good luck in 06....south Ga Magic Out!!!!!!1

MS LA WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT!!!!!! YA BOY CAN'T GET A SHOUT OUT???? WHERE IS THE LUV???? I'M HURT!!!!

..."AAYYYY"....LA.... ...and Mr. MADE U LOOK....and #15.....WHAT it do...DA JUNGLE awaits you...

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MS LA,S TOLBERT #00, MY SUPERDRAFT TEAMMATES, YEAST OF THE SCRUBS,THE SCRUBS, EASTSIDE PLAYAZ, NEAL OF THE 502 BOYZ, THE 502 BOYZ,NO LIMIT, WOLF, RODNEY D, THE HOT GIRLZ, JUST US, BASA STAFF FOR HOLDING IT DOWN,THE TRUTH99,PREACH, SNUBNOZE FOR COMING IN REPPIN,AND TO ALL THAT I MAY HAVE FORGOT!!!!! HAVE A HAPPY HUMPTY HUMP DAY!!!! HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!

Sorry, I forgot shouts out to Frazone. I did not do it on purpose.

MESSIN WIT YOU FAM ITS ALL HOOD!!!!!!AND I MENT HOOD NOT GOOD!!!!!LOL

good morning to the Pastor and first lady...to all the deacons on the roster...to the usher board...to the musicians....all the Choir members...and to the congregation....#15 sho-nuf we gonna take care of you...T holland...sup big dawg...ladies Ms. Hot#11, Davida how are you..? Jumpsteady...what it do in da lou...Nashville finest...Ms Nashville...PT,30 and the night crew...and all that I may have missed...YD#2

What's up everyone, I just want to give my shoutout to Dee#12(where u @ man)Church,Homecoming,Nko(your forgot Lil G)Ms.Dat(keep your head up),911,Davida,Ms.Miller,Ms.Nashville,Shneke,and the HotGirls,Playmakers,Enough Said,Ms.L.A.,Wade#2,Dinsum(I'm still waiting on that), and to all my peeps in Tally on this sunny day, and to everybody else, please have a Wonderful Day

Good morning and what's up to everyone!!! I want to shout out to JUST US and all the HOT GIRLS (HOTS # 11,10,22,45,23,07), Coach Mann and Bad Azz Yellow Boy, Daddy Hayes and Madison and McKenna,our fans, what's up Ms. Nashville, Davida(partner in crime-we need some warm tournaments), Dasha, Ms Dat, Supersonics, Playmakers,HC, Wade, YD #2, NKO (what's up?) 502 boyz (thanks for the support), Church, BASA Staff, TNT thanks for your support too!! Anyone else I forgot -sorry. By the way my foot is ok and hopefully I will be ready for Nashville.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
WHAT IT DO MS LA (U NUT )

SHOUTOUTS TO PT#30, NASHVILLES FINEST #21, JEMEIKA #30, MS DAT, MS MILLER, D3, MS NASHVILLE, HC, YD #2, NKO, WADEY WADE,MS ARKANSAS, HOT #8(PARTNA IN CRIME), HOT #11, GREENE #44, GINA, MS RHONDA AND NITA, MR RICK AND MRS ARNITHA, SS #21(MIA, WHERE YOU AT GIRL),MISS #26, THILL #21, TE',911, DURTEY RED, JB69, CUBA, BRUNO, MY GAMIXX AND GFM FAMILY(LOVE YALL), DINSUM #10, EX, #15, COACH D, BIG AL #55, FELTON,NODOUT#9, MONSTER ( ), TOLBERT #00(HIT ME UP), MY BOYZ EASTSIDE PLAYAS, PRIMETIME,ATL STORM,BAD A YELLA BOY,T HOLLAND, 3XWORLDCHAMP, BALL OR FALL, ANT, MIKE WELLS, MR WOLF, MR GHOST(WIT YO CRAZY BEHIND), JUMPSTEADY AND THE BASA STAFF, IF I MISSED YA I'M SORRY EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED ONE

Davida#7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Hump day shouts out goes to YD#2 Church, HC, Wade, T.Holland, NB#21, Frazone, PT30, Ms. Dat, Mac-town Sista's#11 and 8, Ms. Nashville, Hot Girl#11, Hot Girl#22, Hot Girl#14, Hot Girl#45, Greta(Hot Girl forgot your number we hope your leg is okay), Lil G, Nik G, Greene#44, Ms. LA, Ms. Ark, Ms. AB, Keithag, Ms. Goins(Ark), THill, Davida, Dasha, Jemeika, #15,Dinsum, Jumpsteady, Coach D, Mike Wells, Ghost, The Lou softball players(men and women) and last but not least my boy Clay(paparrazi) Quote of the day is-"I think of the graden after the rain; and hope to my heart comes singing, At morn the cherry-blooms will be white and the Easter bells be ringing. Words of the Day-Stand Tall-It's easier to go down the mountain than up but the view from the top is best. Peace1out and now it is time for all you'll to get the funk out of nkozone.

HEY EVERYONE .......

HUMPDAY SHOUTOUTS TO ALL MY PEEPS AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE......DON'T HAVE TIME TO NAME ALL OF YOU I'M BUSY TODAY PEACE OUT.......

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
(DASHA)

WUZ HAP-NA-NEN? 2 THA FAM 1-LUV AND PUT GOD 1ST.

Nko that sounded like an easter speech....Good job!!!!1

Good Morning Board!
I want to give shout outs to all my Just Us/Hot Girls! (Lean wit it, rock wit it)To my Bad Azz Yellow Boy and Coach Mann. To all of our fans,(thanks for the support), and to all the board members. Too many to name... u know who u are.

Shout-out to Ms.LA ,Frazeone the Eastside Player ,Dinsum#10,Mr.Prez,HotGirls(11,1,8,22,45,07 S333t all the hotgirls),Nolimit Yd#2 & all the BASA family.Oh yell Ms.Dat,Wade

What's up to my folk:
Nkozone, Davida, Ms. Dat, Church, Miss #26, NF#21, Homecoming, Greene #44, Southern Girl, PT#30, Mac-town Sista, Wade, and all the other great people of BASA. Sorry if I forgot anyone, charge it to my head not my heart.

What up board Shout out to everybody #15 we took care business we play Keith this Sat in 2nd round Yo boy also made the all star team

Shout outs to SUPERSONICS, Smooth24, Smallz, Mama Dobbs and Black, Davida(I'm still here, checking in periodically, definitely will see you in Nashville), Ms. Nashville, Nashville's Finest, PT30, Cuba Gee, Two fingers, Big9, Dinsum, Hotgirls(11,8,7), Nko, Ms. Dat, ok enough, I can't think of everyone else but charge it to my head and not my heart.

where ya'll playing I'll be on Jekyll and St simon Island this weekend about 45 mins from Jax....I'll come and watch ya'll boys play!!!!!1

SHE'S ALIVE WHATS UP GIRL, HAVE A SAFE TRIP UP AND SEE YA NEXT WEEKEND

WHATS UP NB#21???

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4 (WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

We playing here in the Ville at 7pm I'll call cuz and see what he doing that day.

HI ERRYBODY I'M JUST HUMPPING AROUND TODAY, IT'S A
GREAT DAY HERE IN THE LOU . HOPE EVERYONE
FEELING AS GOOD AS I AM!! STAY UP! THE STEADY..

SHOUT-OUT TO SUPERSONIC21,MS.DAT,NASHVILLE FINEST,DAVIDA#7,HOTGIRLS,MS.ARKANSAS,NIK G,LIL G,MS.MILLER,THILL#21,YD#1&2,PT30,PT FAMILY,911,L.M.S.SMALLZ,SMOOTH4,STORM,CLASS ACT,CHURCH,WADE,NKO,NODOUT9,NODOUT,NEAL,AIRMAC,CHAMPS,SOHK,DURTY REDD,5FOOTA,DERRTY,EASTSIDERS,HOMECOMING,GHOST,#15(CANTY,BIG HOMEY),S.GA MAGIC,D12,BALLORFALL,FRANCHISE,HOT ROD,BAMBAM#33,GRAYSTONE,B&B,GODFATHER,AND THE LIST GOES ON.

HAPPY HUMP DAY BASA FAM & BOARD MEMBERS!!! WHAT UP JUMP TO THE STEADY AND THE REST OF X. WHERE LOOKING FORWARD TO A NICE WEEKEND IN DA LOU! GOOD WEATHER AND GOOD SOFTBALL HAPPY HUMP DAY TO DAVIDA #7 (I see you smilin'), MS NASHVILLE (lean wit it girl), NASHVILLE'S FINEST, MS LA, SHNEKA (missed you last weekend), ALL THE GIRLZ, STL LADY HEAT, ALL THE MEN'S TEAMS IN DA LOU, GRAYSTONE FAM, NKOZONE, 3XWORLDCHAMP, WOLF, MIKE WELLS, JO JO, CHURCH, GHOST, AND ESPECIALLY THE "ALL DYME TEAM". FROM WHAT I SAW LAST WEEKEND THE WOMEN OF JUST US AND THE STL HEAT BOTH HAVE ALL DYME ROSTERS. SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU! COACH D OUT!

whats up everybody hope you all are doing great but let me do my shout outs! whats up to the ladies of Just us/hotgirls:hot22,(brown iii's)11,23,07,45,10,8,whats up to ms nashville(one hand,no hands)ms v,cy,whats up to coach mann(whats up cuz),whats to them young dudes (thanks for that murphy lee vol whateve again you know i'm bumping that right now),whats up to davida(vida vi),whats too our support crew,whats up Chruch ,new crew, anybody else i forgot get you next time .

yellow boy out ayyyyyy!

IF I CAN,I LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT,TO MY **** SELF.PEACE.THE TRUTH-99(STL.STARS).

WHATS HAPPENING,2 ALL THE BOARD MEMBERS,SHOUTOUTS 2 YOU ALL. WHAT UP MS.NASHVILLE .