BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TEAM SNUBNOZE

What do you have to do to gain respect around here. We sent a lot of people home this past weekend. A young team like ours will be on the map ASAP.

Re: TEAM SNUBNOZE

people get sent home all the time!!! you gotta win something!!!

i feel ya though!!!! Do what it do!!!!! Good Luck!!! Where ya'll from?

I will give your team there respect. Yes you send us home on sunday. But we will meet again. But good luck in your next tournament. Is this your first year on the BASA.How many more game did you win after us.And was any of them known team that been around for a while.

what up Fam (neal)?

What's up sorry we didn't get to meet in Memphis

i didn't get to make it!! what's really good? Who is having a party for the derby city classic do you know? I was thinking about seeing if i could get the bell or the other boat and host one if one isn't popin already!!

i'll be in the ville friday for the comedy show!!! i got plenty of family their and might stay so if ya'll playin in the city this weekend let me know so i can come check yall out!!

If this is the team we played at 8:00am sunday morning, you have my respect. I started out pitching and you all hit pretty good. We didn't and I can't understand that because yall's pitcher was straight up and down just pitching( no fakes or movement). We hit like crapola. Yall were taking those pictures and that was funny.

I won't hate but I hope we meet up again in Cincy or Indy. Good luck in the meantime.