BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA World

Can anyone please let me know where the World will be held this year.

Thank you very much.

Much Love to all the Brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi Frat. Inc. and to my Traveling Brothers headed to the East.

Re: BASA World

NOPE!!...just playing...it's in CINCY

Yo Nupes, holla back at yo PHINUPE 76

RE: BASA World

What's up Nupe. I'm from Gamma Sigma Chap. Sho Nuff Ganster Chap. Pine Bluff Arkansas, Univ. of Arkansas @ Pine Bluff.

I was made at Omega Chapter Drake University Des Moines Iowa

YO!!! Wassup good NUPES...I was made at N.Kentucky University(SPR99)...Get at me for the World's! It's plenty of good bruhs here to set if off!

YO NUPES I WAS MADE AT UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON; ETA LAMBDA CHAPTER; SPRING 94 TREKLUB; SPACECITY NUPES. GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU BRUHS...

Yo Nupes.

My schedule is the following: April 29-30 Pine Bluff, AR....May 6-7 Birnmingham, AL.....June 17-18 Houston, TX....July 1-2 St. Louis, MO....July 22-23 Dallas, TX....July 29-30 Atlanta, GA.....Sept 8-10 World Cincy, OH...I coach a woman team called X-Plosion out of Little Rock, Ar....Be on the look-out. Hopefully we can get together and kick-it somewhere.....

YO! Its great that we have a number of NUPES playing in the BASA. I crossed the line with the ZETA ZETA chapter at MISSISSIPPI VALLEY STATE FALL '85. BIG

How many NUPES will be attending the tournament in Pine Bluff on April 29-30?