BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any Boondock fans out there?

I was a fan of the comic first but I love the show now.

Re: Any Boondock fans out there?

OH MY GOD, THAT SHOW IS OFF THE HOOK , LIL RILEY IS MY BOY, MY FAVORITE EPISODE OBVIOUSLY WAS WHEN HE HAD EXIBIT PIMP HIS GRANDFATHERS RIDE AND GOT HIS HOUSE MADE OVER I WAS CRYING
MY 2ND FAVORITE WAS WHEN HIS GRANDFATHER FELL IN LOVE WITH THE HOOKER (MARIAH CAREY)

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)aka SECURITY #7// MS VIDA VI

That show is the TRUTH....Riley is tight, but Huey is my boy. TV aint never had a character like his!! I aint missed an episode yet, matter of fact got em all Tivo'ed!! By far my favorite show on TV!!

my favorite show was the gangtalicious episode. Mos Def was saying some ill stuff. Grandad's fight was funny too. Col Stinkmeaner was off the hook n&%##@.

The deepest episode was the Health Inspector. Did you peep how the whole episode was a parody of the War on Terror. The Xbox Killer was Bin Landen and that food mart was Iraq.

Come to think about, they all are my favorites. It's hard to choose.

"Don't be looking at Quincy jones. Quincy Jones can't help you" - Huey Freeman

I tivo it every week, jst in case I can't stay up!! I got the ITIS!! that was my favorite one. The one with Dr. King was deep too!!

the "itis" was off the hook too. I say that everyday work when I see someone dosing off after lunch. lol

I tivo it and put them on DVD so I have my own bootleg collection of Boondocks Season One already!

the real DVD will be released 6-14-06 and you and pre-order here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F8O2QK/ref=ord_cart_shr/104-9022148-9199162?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance&n=130

That show is so funny. The episode about santa better pay what he owe,is my favorite so far.

everyone has been funny and I will be getting that DVD set when it comes out.

Favorite episode for me was "The Itis." They were no less than genius with that one. They tackled the junk food problem and used it as a metaphor for the way crack spread back in the 80's and jacked up neighborhoods....that was the deepest one to me. They came with it on that one!!

one thing about the itis that was key to me that I caught after I watched a couple of times is that Wunzler said they would not sell him that park across the street for nothing when the neighborhood was nice. He opens up this soul food place, the place goes to hell and at the end of the show, a Wunzler construction sign is in the park and new construction is on it's way and he has a grin like he planned the whole thing.

Jasmine's lemonade stand was an eye opening parody of the way music artist are slaves to their label too if they get a bad contract. All she cared about was the pony and didn't read the fine print.