BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who's coming to the Motor City 4 the Big money $$$$

What teams are coming to Detroit to try to compete with the Big Dogs up North. Let's see what those teams in South got to say. I heard they're scared to come and play with the teams up North. I think they can't hang.

Let's just see who wants to compete for some big money. Cause that's how we do it up in the Big-D.

We are challenging all the Southern teams and those St. Louis teams that are scared to come up North to check in.

Re: Who's coming to the Motor City 4 the Big money $$$$

team bring it will be there

STL...SCARED...hmmmm?

YD don't worry we've just put it on our sch. Act will be there, I talk too someone in Memphis hope money stays the same you know Motor City tell you 2g's then it's 900.00

The prize money will not change. The money is a guaranteed payout for the Super Rec and Rec teams.

How much for the Women?

who else is going to d-town. any teams from the south coming up or its still the same old thing, north teams come down but south teams never come up????

Class-Act will be in full effect.Changa i'll holla at you this afternoon!

what fields will the Motor City Tournament be held at?
A ? for the staff or anyone with that knowledge.
Thanks in advance.

there you go the first high profile team in d town. good to see you guys going wolf and class-act

Here is the link for all of the Motor City Classic information, including payouts, field and party.

http://basasoftball.com/detroit.html

or click on the boxes

I was visiting Detroit for the Holiday and had the chance to visit some of the Detroit Softball Fields. The teams were out in full force. There was alot of smak talking about which team was going to win this big money tourney in Detroit. I just had to get on the board and check it out.

I hope Team Dynasty comes to Detroit because they really was talking about crushing you guys. I think it waould be a good match up.

Is this just rec,super-rec and women?

The Ballers will be there!

I have gotten a few request to have an Open division and possibly Comp division. But as of right now its Super Rec, Rec and Women.

I will keep you posted if I open it up to other divisions.

Thanks and see you in the Motor City.

hey y'all that is the weekend I graduate from Grad school, so if I make it there, somebody is going to have to help me celebrate!!

...HmmMMm You never KNOW!?...It can Happen ain't that right YD#2......

You make it to the Big-D we will celebrate at the Tournament After Party at the GoodLife Lounge. It's the nicest club in Detroit. There's three levels to party. Pick your Pleaseure. Ms. Dat I will get you in upstairs on the VIP Level.

Don't think so softball junkie

Hey Ms. Dat we will make sure that you have a good time it is real good to see a Black Woman do some things for herself so come on down and good luck to you Baby and Hot Rod #3 why you and your BUMS OOPS! your team is not coming come on we can get you guys the Senior Rate so call Carmen and put your team in

Alright Megal!! and thank you, now, could y'all help me find a job??

Hey we might it is a lot of things going on in the D come on up that weekend we like to party here we will show you how a Host Party should be so come on check out the GOOD LIFE

We as ball players better remember what weekend that this tournament occurs on. (MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND) !!!!

We got all the softball "Mothers" covered. There will be a Mother's Day Brunch held by the Sponsor, Goodlife Lounge. More details will follow shortly. Stay Tuned.

ONLY THING GOING ON IN THE D, IS MY DOGS TAYSHAWN PRINCE AND THE DETROIT PISTONS. DE TROIT B A SKET B A L L

Spots are filling up fast. All teams are encourage to register ASAP!!! Any team that has not personally contacted me with their intent to play should do so soon or pre-register on the tournament website.

Deadline for Registration is this Friday, May 5th. Those teams that said they would get back to me need to do ASAP.

Don't miss out on your chance to get your $2,000.

To register please call (216)798-2460.

THANKS

Carman whats the prize is for 1st $2000.00, what second and third place get.

There will be cash prize and individual awards for 2nd & 3rd.

Hey phil what you don't want 1st you want to know what 2an and 3rd look out