BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with Check in..and "Shoulder Lean"

.."AAYYYYY"....What's Crackin? JL and Da Board...with special guest....those Night people...2nd Shift....What it Do...!!? .....I hope everyone enjoyed there Weekend... ...I did ....and Congrat's 2 XTREME,GREYSTONE,STL STARS...Super Rec.....and Congrat's JUST US,STL HEAT,WHO DATIncognito ..Ladies.......and Chi-Town Ballers,ESTL PI-RATS,and My FAM...YOUNG DUDES...."feel the tank UP!!"CHURCH","roll the Up!!"CHURCH"........Now I watched just about as many games as I could....mainly bracket watching ....so I decided 2 see the Ladies Play and the Just UsHot Girls....are serious....and they keep coming.....I watched them put up so many 's against The DIVA's...felt like I was counting sheep!! but instead it was 's ....but then the HEAT came and put a slight to the girls.....so they switched CD's and the "turned it Up" and "lean wit it,Rock wit it....and the ending was nail biting...by 1 ..........move on over to SUPER....the X prove 2 be in competion and also the STARS...and Greystone.....always nice 2 see ya'll in the park......now....REC...some of you all need 2 be SUPER ...oops.....Believe that....Chi-Town good Game and Who hit that Laser at me while I was Leaning wit it.......and Yes, I back hand it...out!!...but that was a ....Good Shot...not only can I dance I play D..... ,ESTL PI-RATS....Do the Dang Thing ...keep them legs ...YOUNG DUDES.....it's nothing but LOVE.....DERRTY ENT......"WE ALL WE GOT""CHURCH".....and that was just a brief of the top 3 in each Division....big ups 2 you all it could have went any teams way...but this time was not your Time..... .......Now for a Short Story ...........ALL call it GOOD ASS.... ...please this is not directed at ANYONE....but if you feel it does.... U!! ......A Preacher wanted 2 raise Money for his CHURCH ...so he decided 2 purchase a ....but the price was too HIGH ....so he bought a donkey .....he figured it might WIN!!...so he entered the donkey and it came in 3rd....the Paper read:"Preacher's ASS shows"...... ....so happy he was ...he entered another race......Paper read: "Preacher's ASS out in front" ....the BISHOP is ************* said not to enter the donkey in another race....so the next day...paper read: "Bishop SCRATCHES Preacher's ASS.... ....Now the Bishop is ...and said get rid of the Donkey!!....so he gave it 2 a NuN and the paper read: "NUN Has BEST ASS in Town" .....by this time the Bishop 's............and comes to and informs the NUN of the issue....so the NUN sold the Donkey to a Farmer for $20.....so the paper reads: "NUN SELLS ASS for $20 ......this was truly too much for the BISHOP....he order the NUN to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains and just let it go......now the paper reads...... ............" NUN ANNOUCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE!! and Now Justice League....check in and HC, ]you know what 2 do and NKO....give a word or 2...and just let it DO WHAT IT DO...here hit this ...I'm OUT!!!! "CHURCH"DERRTY#2

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with Check in..and "Shoulder Lean"

Man, u crazy as ever...."And do that dance on that .....checking in on a 2's Day...

......... TOOOOO FUNNY!

Hello!! Church you tooo much

Church U got 2MUCH time on ya playa where do do U git dis stuff

checkin IN.....boy you are funny....Whats up wade.....hit me up...when does the league starts!!!!!1

Man, u stupid....

#15 league ball started yesterday. I'm waiting for Cuz to tell me when we play...We playing with Jolly..City Boys...

.....Ok....detectives....Some of these People are REAL I may warn you........I'm not ALL these people,But I have been copied...so I may copy your ICON and POST....so before you excuse or even think.....wait......don't get caught out there.......

, Church quit using my $h!T.... !

"Church" Wassup bway! Just check'n in to say wud up to y'all today! Hope to see some of y'all this weekend!

...EXAMPLE......

TITO CALL ME JO-JO 910-8961

Keithag checkin in.... DO IT THEN Church!!!!

....EWEST....You I will be looking for ....It's nice out west ....and what Time will you be arriving....

....DANG!!....JIGSAW...I didn't mean too....I apologize...it's just I was fingered ("That didn't sound right")I labeled as being you....so I posted as you and when will you be coming to the Mid West...don't look like we'll make it to AR.....and don't curse me out.....not good ..."CHURCH"

, let me make a prediction and I will let you know on that one...

......COOL

What up board, I want to send shouts out to....ummmmmm... my one and only...Me...

you are a straight fool.............were the that tight or what................ with that joke

KEEP IT ROLLING IN CHURCH, YOU GOT'EM IN STICHES! HAD A GOOD WEEKEND TO,HOPE
THAT WE CAN MAKE THAT TOURNEY IN NASHVILLE, MAYBE I
CAN KICK-IT WITH THE JL AND THE BOARD MEMBERS OFF
THE FIELD. STAY UP THE STEADY!!!

Good morning board. What it look like on this Tuesday??

...STEADY....it's ALL GOOD...JUSTICE LEAGUE is a "STRAIGHT"Nice Group of GUYS all around with connect's in HIGH places and we have a QUEEN in OUR CAMP...aka DON KING!!! ...holding it down........see we are growing ....so at all times there's a member of the JL on Board....

JL League... ...AAAaaaaaaay

.....see we all over the board and if you would like to become a member contact WADE or HC.......or CHURCH.....he does read MAIL ........ and 911 you have that design for the Justice League Shirts.....oh yea....we got shirts coming... .....the JL will be informed when process is DONE... ..... ...this makes it hard to post!? you may not get the person you think....WADEY,WADE

Hey whats up to the board people and Church keep those jokes coming. I have one for you too. People HC computer has crashed and he will not be on the board until later, second the word of the day is for you Church and it is SHINE-Every life shines in the light of significance. Quote of the day is-This one is for Graystone and it is Predications is very difficult especially about the future. So Church here is your joke for you. There was this bum standing outside a liquor store begging for change to get a drink(his third bottle of the day) so he got enough money and started towards home, he thought to himself that if I go through the black neighborhood they will beg for my liquor so he took a shortcut through the Gay neighborhood and he was so drunk he stumbled and fell and knock his self out, then a gay jogger came by and saw him laying face down and screwed him in the butt, then the bum woke up and saw that 10 dollars was beside him and he walk back to the store and ask the man for another pint of gin and started walking back through the gay community again and tripped and fell again and here comes that gay jogger again and this time he screws him and leave 20 dollars and the bum wakes up and say how generious these gay people is and walked back to the liquor store and the clerk asked him you want another pint of Gin, and the bum replied, naw, naw, naw, no more Gin b/c it is tearing my up. . So Church stop drinking that Gin you might stumble and fall.

Spell check on the Quote I meant predictions not predications. See u when i am looking at you. Whats up Wade and the JL.

What's up JL?.....Church you are retarded! Keep giving us something good to read....KING OUT!!!

.....And that's funny....Man that was a good joke.... you silly.. ..now I have one for you....... If NKO and That "MAN"....goes camping and sleep in the same tent....morning comes..... .....Now you have a open and dripping RUBBER stuck to your THIGH!!! .....Do you ask "Is this yours? or Would you remain ....... these are Just Jokes people......but WE know each other....

Well we WAITING??

HEY GUYS WHO EVERY SMELL LIKE GIN? WELL YOU GEY MY DRIFT. MY BAD!!! THE STEADY I'M OUT!!

what up board JL what up

What's up Church...
What's up Ms DAT.....

Church what the business is. You got mail!!

What up JL member #1 Magic T. Holland. You been missing in action. Welcome back brother.

what up soldier!! how you doing today?

Whats up Ms. Dat. How are you today?

NKO Ms Dat say's just a lil' taller than you...and Wade. Say it ain't so brother!!! She is about 4'9" with 6 in heels.

What up NKO, still catching up on some rest from the ride home

alright ESQ#23, don;t start none won't be none, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Luv you!!!

that's what I thought! NKO knows me and him are cool, it only Wade who don't meet the height requirment

Ms. Dat, Esq#23 is out to get you and I am staying out of the hommies issues.

Now ESQ#23, with jokes like that for Ms Dat, u can be an honorary JL member....

I can only speak from what I've seen, Wade is rather short. He says that NKO is shorter than he is. I find that real hard to believe. We'' just have to wait until the paparazzi post those pics. wade even said he would bet money that NKO was shorter...NMAD

Well ESQ#23, everybody isn't about 6'4...Ummmmm no words for Ms DAT she's out the running...she's not even 5'0. But I would of sent the pics by now, but I'm having trouble locating my camera....and I'm kinda mad with myself...But I can tell u this, the people that call me short are shorter than me....We can get a group photo if you like.... But they know the truth...

Wade as I stated before, I got your back!!!

.....and I just got one question, did you secure Ms DAT in the car seat before ya'll took off for Chicago Sunday?

YUP!!!

Church, I am blowing thru town about 8pm Friday night! Stopping thru Pops house then after that?

You are such a good friend....

he was too busy slobbering and snoring to do anything, i think he was sleep before we hit hwy 40, ask Slim, Other and Davie Dave....I couldn't even hear the movie above all that noise..and another thing ESQ#23, YOU BETTA WATCH YO BACK!! frontin like you on the phone with that earpiece, AIN'T NOBODY CALLIN YOU!!

.....and then E WEST....2 the LOFT we GO

Church you are a fool!

Whats cracking JL I couldn't stay away..lol...I got a problem ha ha ha oh well what can I say I'm in love with the BASA....dont even get me started with that remix....But it seems like love is in the air so I got something for all the love birds out there.

As we go through life with it's twist and turns
There are so many things we have had to learn
One of them is why our hearts still yearn
It yearns for a love with a sweet gentle touch
Nothing can ever capture your spirit quite as much
With our hearts set and focused to one accord
True love is a blessing from the Lord
He made me for you and you for me
What greated love could there ever be
You are the air in which I breath
By your side I will always be
As we gaze into each other eyes deep into the soul
We have found something so special more precious than gold.

what up wade, Vida Vi, Nashville Finest, #15, and the crew
NKO we will meet again and tell 911 don't be mad with me its all in fun

WHAT'S UP MS.DAT AND BROTHER WADE,NOW THAT I'VE SEEN
YOU, I HAVE TO SAY YOU'ER THE SHAC OF THE BUNCH!

What up Wade

What up HC, KC12, and Jump Steady....

whatever Jump Steady, you would be shaq of the group and Wade would be Spudd Webb

There you go Ms Dat....

Get back lil sis

Jump Steady seen with his own eyes little lady......

.... ......... ....don't let Ms.Dat get away.....

now i know y'all know i have had a shi*** day and y'all gon come at me like that, forget that, where's my pistol???

... glad to see you still have your sense of humor...smile"THAT's a GOOD THING"...stay up...and here take this with you

What up Board members.....Have a blessed one

Hey Church...Tito... or whatever you go by these days,

This is what you do best, now stay in your little square and don't ever come out again! I want be so nice next time.

WINNER'S COMPETE

Terence W. McDaniel
Pace Electronics/TPS 4Life

Relax lil sis we only wanted to make you laugh thats all dont let their ignorance steal your joy....so smile and let me see ya grill holla at you tomorrow....you know we aint got nothing but love for you..

...... ....OK....Watch for the FOLLOW-UP....got something nice for U MR. T. MAC of small tps.......