BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Meditation for 04/11/06

Good Morning,
What are you waiting on to enjoy your life? Are you waiting on healing, a husband, a huge sum of money, a happy marriage, a higher paying job or harmony in your family?

When we base our happiness on happenings, we will always be waiting and searching for something to happen in order for us to be happy. But when we make an effort to embrace the quality of life that God has blessed us with today, we will be excited as we expect the manifestation of the quantity of our lives tomorrow.

Most of us spend so much time in expectation of tomorrow, that we enjoy very little of today. It’s excellent to have expectation and excitement about tomorrow, but don't forget to enjoy today, because this too is the day that the Lord has made. Let's fully enjoy today as God elevates us to a fuller tomorrow!!!

The thief (dissatisfaction, discontentment)

does not come except to steal,

And to kill, and to destroy. I come that they may have

Life (satisfaction, contentment),

and that they may have it more abundantly.

John 10:10

These things I have spoken to you, that My joy

May remain in you, and that your joy may be full.

John 15:11

Re: Daily Meditation for 04/11/06

Good Job. We Put to much time in each other and not the real enjoyment throught Christ Jesus, he's the only that will make you truely happy.

God Blesses us in many way's, Just put your time in with him Bless you.

I totally agree and have been guilty myself. I enjoy these posts so much because they are so encouraging.

Whats up DAP and keep these meditations going to motivate us to do the right thing.

Amen. Sorry I'm late