BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Respect

Team Dynasty had fun this weekend and we did well for the first time out in the super rec division,I enjoyed seeing everyone there,church,Davida,Truth and others but there is one thing that really got on my nerves it seems like we are not going to get any respect in the super rec division,We beat Detroit Mavericks by 10 runs sunday and they called us Bums,if thats the case what are you guys,we lost to the stars twice by 1 and 2 runs,just let me be the first one to tell all the doubters,Watch out for TEAM DYNASTY

Re: No Respect

HEY HOT ROD...
ITS WAS GREAT SEEING YOU THIS WEEKEND AS WELL...AND KEEP DOING YOUR THANG, HOPE THAT EVERYTHING IS OK WITH YOU , SEE YA REAL SOON

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/ #4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Hey Davida,yea enjoyed it and hope to see you in Cashville.

NO DOUBT HIT ME UP

Rod don't get caught up in the hype. We showed that we can play super Rec. Yeah we lost to the stars twice, but we were never out of any of the games. We were that bum team that beat the Mavs, which by the way beat The stars twenty something to eight and we beat them by 10. Hey, if we keep doing what we are doing we will get the respect we deserve.

2 THE WHOLE TEAM DYNASTY,IF YOU CALM DOWN AND LOOK AT THE POST,ON MEMPHIS RESULTS BY CHURCH,YOU WILL SEE,I SAID YOU GUYS ARE TOUGH AND A CLASSY TEAM,SO STAY STRONG AND 2GETHER,BECAUSE I SEE GOOD POTENTIAL IN YOU GUYS 2 WIN AND GO FAR IN EVERY TOURNY YOU PLAY .GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY. P.S IF YOU DONT NO WHO I AM BESIDES BEING THE TRUTH-99,I PLAY CENTER FIELD 4 THE ST.LOUIS STARS,AND GOT WALKED 2 END THE GAME.PEACE.THE TRUTH-99(TONY BLACKBURN).

Hey Truth-99 we appreciate the well wishing. It was good playing against you guys and we look forward to doing it a lot more this year. My boy Hot Rod was reacting to a comment made by another team thats all. We just want to come out and play hard all the time. keep up the good work and we owe you two. M. Myles (M&M #41). I am the guy who had om the all Blue. Peace.......

Hot Rod #3 this is #25 you don't know me, but let me be one of many who will tell you, ****em

P.S. I guess you really don't get respect when you win the world(2005), wow, I really can't see how this happen. Anybody can be beat on any given day, guess that wasnt their day.

WHAT UP HOT ROD,THIS YOUR SWEAT,BRA' KEEP PLAYING MAN,IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER.

HOT-ROD, 1ST CONGRADS ON THE MORAL VICTORY OVER THE MAVS...BUT!!!! THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS & ENCOURAGEMENT FROM OTHER TEAMS, WILL BE SURE TO GET YALL HEAD CRACK AT THE VERY NEXT TOURNAMENT "TEAM DYNASTY" & "D-MAVS" COMPETE IN..I'M QUITE SURE THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN (IF NECCESSARY)...D-MAVS WILL NOT BE CLOWNED BY A BUNCH OF "REC. STERS" TRYING TO CONVIENCE THEMSELVES THAT THEY CAN COMPETE IN ANOTHER DIVISION...THIS IS A 3 TEAM RACE ..(STORM, TEAM WOLF, & D-MAVS).. BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE ELSE FOR COMIN OUT, GOD BLESS & GOOD NIGHT....!
SWERV D

Hot Rod ya'll keep doing ya'll thing....And difintely keep beating those hatas to death.....Great quality win against D-Mavs.....Ya'll are looking good...good Luck in 06!!!!!1

NOW SWERV D "50" WAIT ONE SEC. SURE THE TEAMS YOU MADE 1-2-3 ARE GOOD TEAMS.BUT YOU MAYBE AHEAD OF YOURSELF. WE'RE GOING TO BE RIGHT THERE AND YOU KNOW I'M KNOWN FOR NOT LYING. P.S ALWAYS LIST YOUR TEAM FIRST WHEN MAKING A LIST LAKESIDE YEAH THAT IT LAKESIDE

GETER, LAKESIDE IS STILL RECOVERING FROM 9/11..OOPS I MEAN 1/11 2004, WHEN YALL JOINED FORCES WITH THE STARS... & WITH A TEAM WHERE THE AVG AGE IS THE HIGHWAY SPEED LIMIT, I CAN'T SEE YALL RAISIN TOO MUCH HELL, BUT I CAN SEE YALL LOOKING LIKE ZAB "SUPER" JUDAH AFTER LAST SATURDAY NIGHTS FIGHT! DON'T GET IT TWISTED, YALL WILL HAVE A GOOD RUN HERE & THERE, BUT THAT'S LIKE A WASTED PAIR OF STOCKINS...SEE YOU AT JANE BEFORE IT GETS DARK! LOL

what am i suppose to be scared of those comments from someone from the mavericks,the funny thing is we were not even playing at our best when we beat the Mavericks by 10,so just take the lose from this Rec team and just remember,we play on the field not on the internet Team Dynasty will make some noise in Super Rec and peace to you Truth 99 from the Stars,Dinsum and #15,I hope to see you guys soon,I just don't like to be called a bum.The Mavericks have made a rival and we squash rivals

WHAT UP HOT ROD,MAN LIKE I SAID,YOU GUYS HAVE A HELLA TEAM.DONT LISTEN 2 A JOKER WIT A NAME LIKE SWERV D,BECAUSE HE PROBABLY DRUNK.SWERVIN ALL OVER THE ROAD,PLUS TEAM DYNASTY SENT THEM DOWN THE INTERSTATE I BELEIVE.YOU GOING 2 BE IN NASHVILLE,IF SO GOOD LUCK

ok ok ok lets just leave well enough alone. if you are not a bum dont worry about it but i just gonna tell you this when it is said and done the mavs will be right there. but hot rod im with you im not the internet type of talker but im will let you no when and if we meet again it is gonna be to your best interest to win because if not you you heard it before you aint heard nothing yet I do my talking on the field and i havent lost a talking battle yet just ask around. But i will warn you before hand "IM NOT THE ONE TO TALK TO." as for you truth 99 you might want to stay out of this cause last i checked you and your team got smacked right in the mouth on saturday.
and believe you might not know me but some of your teammates do and they should let you know talking is what i do ask 00 (the catcher) he knows me well. im the guy the smacks his leg at bat.
so lets just end this conversation now and we will continue and end it on the field. cause you dont know what you getting yourself into.

Hey COLD ROD #3 all you got to do is put your team in the Motor City Classic May 13th and the 14th and I will make sure we play the rec team 1st just call Carmen and put your team in today and bring everbody that you think that can help you hope to see you soon so good luck and we didn't call your team BUMS but if that is what you want to keep talking about every time you get on line then maybe you are good luck to you and your team this year

SSSSssssssssssssss hey Detroit Mavericks cut it out you know and i know you will be broke up by June playing with another team, so please get all this spring training out the way and started a new beginning, so what you superstars got beat by a rec team, the next time bring some real ballplayers, i forgot they playing somewhere else.

Hey Hmmmmmmmmmm who do you play for maybe you need to see us toooooooooooooo and the team you see now you will see all year so good luck to you and your team tooooooooooooooooo

HEY #24 MAVS I'M MAKING MONEY AND TRYING TO MAKE BABIES, DON'T HAVE ME TO FLY UP THERE TO OLD DETROIT AND SEE YOU ON SUNDAY AT PALMER . SOFTBALL FOR THE BIRDS NOW I'M A RETIRED OLD MAN.

Hey hmmmmmmmmmm come on up and we can hang out and pick up some women come on up email me if you do

LAKESIDE, LAKESIDE what a joke, if it wasn't for the man fixing his VAN, Lakeside wouldn't have a team to get around in. That's for you #69jeter with your Kools borrowing behind.

SCUDDS 34,WHAT EVER YOU MEAN BY I DONT WANT 2 GET INTO IT,IM ALREADY IN IT,AND I CAN HANDLE MY OWN.YOU SAID ASK MY TEAMMATE 00,THATS THE DIFFERENCE IM 99.YEAH,WE(ST.LOUIS STARS)GOT SMACKED BY MAVS,BUT AND I MEAN BUT,WHILE WE WAS PLAYING SUNDAY,THE MAVS WAS ON THERE WAY 2 DETROIT,OR WERE EVER YO GUYS FROM.I WILL END THE TRASH TALK INTO WE MEET ON THE FEILD,AND MY SOFTBALL SKILLS,CAN BACK UP MY NAME.THE TRUTH-99,AND LIKE I SAID IF YOU DONT KNOW,YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT.PEACE.(ST.LOUIS STARS CENTER FIELDER)='1 OF THE COLDEST ON THE CIRCUIT-THE TRUTH-99,TONY BLACKBURN.

SHOUT OUT 2 TEAM DYNASTY,AND OF COURSE MY BOI'S THE SCRUUBS,THE CANES,THE EASTSIDE PLAYAS,AND THE K Y TEAMS . THE TRUTH-99

Hey the Lie 99 slow down so what we lost and you and your team was on the sideline two games after so here is a cookie for playing two more games then we did but you didn't win so slow your road and get you and your boys on the highway on the weekend of May 13th and come up and see us may after we get Cold Rod #3 and his boys you can be next 28-8 see you soon Lie 99

yes of course you guys finished after us on sunday and i guess that is a good thing. but i wouldnt be proud of it because obviously you beat them BUMS twice to do it so you really didnt do nothing.
OOOps did i say BUMS my bad.
hey truth since you are the truth then you would not have a problem answering this question. who would you rather face in the championship the DETROIT MAVS or TEAM DYNASTY.

HMMMMMM JUST BECAUSE YOU MOVED DON'T GET BESIDE YOURSELF.THE SUN DOWN THEIR WILL BURN &GOT A PACK WANT ONE.REMEMBER OR SHOULD I REMIND YOU OF HOW MANY TIMES YOU KNOW.SEEING THE VAN COMING MEANT A A-- WHIPPING WAS COMING. NOW SERV T 50 SEE YOU SOON... COMING AT THE MINIMUM JUST 2 GIVE YOU THE MAXIMUM FROM THE OLD ONES 2 THE YOUNGINS >>>>>> NEVER FORGET WHEN YOU WERE TODDLER TODDLING ABOUT<<<<<<<<<<<

Skuds34 how many championship rings you have woned, I think none. I seen you on Primetime team that's why Roe with an out of town team winning rings. For 2006 look like another year for you and the Mavs to be dreaming in LA LA LAND.

To Skuds34 you should be ashamed to let bums beat you. IF you were talking about Team Dynasty, How can you do that talking when you most likely didn't do anything but run bases. By the Way I Play for Team Dynasty and my real name is Herman #21 3b.

SCUDDS 34,WHO EVER WE FACE IT WOULDN'T MATTER,BUT SINCE I AM THE TRUTH,2 ANSWER IF IT CAME DOWN 2 IT,I WOULD RATHER SEE TEAM DYNASTY,WITH ALL RESPECT 2 THERE TEAM,BUT WE HAVE THERE NUMBER,NOW ON THE OTHER HAND,WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE,IM SURE ITS NOT THEM,BECAUSE THEY BUST YALL BY 10.SO IF THEY ARE BUMBS SO YOU SAY,WHAT WOULD THAT MAKE THE MAVS. P.S I THOUGHT THE MAVS WAS IN DALLAS PEACE.ALWAYS THE TRUTH-99.

HMMMMMM MAKE THE BABIES DOWN THERE;MAKE SURE YOU KEEP MAKING PAYMENTS TO THE COURTS UP HERE OTOOTHEKAYDEE.<<<<<<<<

NOW NOW NOW #69 JETER WHEN IS LAKESIDE FIRST BEAT DOWN OF THE 2006 SOFTBALL SEASON WILL FLY TO SEE IT. THE SPONSOR DO HE STILL BLINK BLINK BLINK WHEN HE TALK OR THE VAN MAN IS THE SPONSOR, I HEARD 40 AND OVER ARE WAIT ON YOU GUYS, YOUR ROSTER LOOK GOOD WITH ALL OF PONY EXPRESS REJECTS AND A FORMER MAV PLAYER, THE ONLY PLAYER YOU GOT IS THE OUTFIELD LAT. MAYBE THE VAN MAN CAN STILL PLAY LIKE HIS OLD DAYS WITH SOFTBALL WITH CLASS

WE'LL BE CLOSE TO YOU IN MACON--YES HE DOSE --OLD IN AGE YOUNG IN TALENT--NO REJECTS ONLY PLAYERS YOUR RETARDED LEAVE IT AT THAT,,, OH I MEANT RETIRED.

hmmmmmmmm you no who i am but i dont no who you are so im not gonna make any comments to you cause its not fair.

truth im glad you are truthful it dont matter which team i play against because i like my chances against both teams and actually when ever we meet i will tell you why i dont care which one we play. but i will say i cant wait to play team dynasty.

a hitman you are right i didnt do anthing against you guys i actually didnt even run bases. you play third huh i will keep that in the memory bank. where are you guys from and when will be my oppurtunity to see you.

"IM NOT THE ONE TO TALK TO"

You guys talk all that noise from the Mavericks and what have you won.We do have a Ring .Team Dynasty doesn't trash talk and never will but you called us out saying we were Bums,We beat you and it wasn't close,you are just another team until you win something,predictions are just that predictions. so until we see you again we will not waste our time with this nonsense.WIN SOMETHING FIRST

HOT ROD you are correct as a team we havent won anything but we have not been around that long like this is really our first year together just have the same name as a team from detroit last year not the same guys but its all good. congrads on your win last year but when september hit no one is gonna remember your win from last year except you and yours.

that may be true but you can't take it away from us,oh yea will have rings though.

SCUDDS 34 NO WONDER YOU SO GOOD AT TRASH TALKIN,BECAUSE YOUR ONLY A PITCH ,HOLLA AT ME WHEN YOU CAN PLAY THE FEILD.PLUS YOU NEED 2 CHANGE YO NAME,CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU HIT SCUDDS,BUT EVERY GOOD TEAM NEEDS A CLOWN .GOOD LUCK THOUGH,THE TRUTH-99

first of all truth its SKUDS. all i have to say is PA (pay attention).

OK,MY BAD,BUT THAT EXPLAINS IT.PLUS YOU NEED 2 PLAY ATTENTION,IM NOT truth,IM THE TRUTH-99.NOTICE,I SAID PLAY^.

"IM NOT THE ONE TO TALK TO" im not like some of these people on here talking alot of smack for nothing. when we meet you will understand everything i have said but until then have fun. like i said before ask you teammates about me.

MAN,WHAT EVER IS WHAT EVER,YOU START TALKIN SMACK 1ST,AND IM NOT THE 1 EITHER.SO YOU HAVE FUN POTNER.(STL.STARS CF)-TONY BLACKBURN,THE TRUTH-99.