BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FAIRGROUNDS PARK (DA JUNGLE)

GIVE ME A CALL 267-8917 SPOTS ARE GOING FAST FOR MONDAY NITE. WE WILL START 4-17. I KNOW THAT U ALL SAID THAT U WHERE IN BUT CASH MOVES EVERYTHING AROUND ME. 2 MORE NEW TEAMS WANT IN WE WILL ONLY TAKE 8. RIGHT NOW CITY HITTERS, GOON SQUAD, 1843,@DERRTY ARE THE ONLY TEAMS IN. PROTECT YOUR SPOT BRING CASH SOON,REALLY SOON.TUFO(STL CITY HITTERS)

Re: FAIRGROUNDS PARK (DA JUNGLE)

tufo I got you and will get it to you in a second hit da box and let me know where I can reach you

Rumble in the jungle if you are not scared then holla at Tufo and drop that cash. Where is the Browns, Raiders, Hit Squad, Sonics, County Hitters, Team TAkeover, P-Rats, Mariners, we welcome any team that feels that they have enough nerve to show up each Monday Night and compete with the big boys. So Poochie, where are the Browns, they can put money up every Monday if they are not scared, if you is then say so. You have six days to get in and if not then you will be watching the big dogs and you'll are little puppy's that can't come off the porch. Put something on it and we will ask for the Browns first. Real Talk and Church let the fella's(your favorite) of the Browns no what it takes to play in the Jungle, if you want then I will; No nuts no jungle.
Bo where you at, I no you guys want to just play at Forestwood, come to the Jungle and get your butt chewed out from the loud and intoxicated fans.(On a good night it might be several thousand watching) unless the Derrty Squad and the City Hitters then you have to triple that. So Browns now is your time to get in the mix of St. Louis favorite softball spot and man up.(unless) Jungle in six days!!!!!Peace1out and to all a good night.

.... .... well...BROWNS!?

Church if they are trying to step their game up then they will step to the plate on Monday Nights. If you are scared the man up.

....I see the BROWNS has turned down the invite to play in the Jungle...it's cool..."Don't think the Browns had enough for the JUNGLE anyway ...too much comp....can I get that second...NKO..

U SHOW RIGHT CHURCH, ALL TALK FROM THE BROWNS NO ACTION. WE'LL SEE U BOYZ BEHIND THE BACKSTOP.

...Yea...that's the spot...the Back Stop...bet he don't HIT!!...

tufo...did you holla at uncle doug...? we good right or do I still need to hand you the things that move you....either way we gotcha...some body said it's a Derrty thang on the first night....man it's like that...well let me be the first to talk trash....Young Dudes!!!!!!

...I like the Young Dudes...but come Monday.....might have to show you WHO's BIG BRO

Well big bro...we not coming just to be apart of the jungle....our intentions are to take the crown...

... ...it stays in the Family

ONLY LIONS ROAM THIS JUNGLE, LET'S SEE WHO'S KING OF BEASTS, REMBER WE'RE ALL PREDATORS DOWN THERE SO IF YOU'RE NOT A LION WE'LL EAT YOU ALIVE, TUFO HIT ME SO I CAN MAKE YOU DANCE, THE JUNGLE IS WHERE MEN AND BOYS SEPARATE, AND I WANT TO BE KING OF DA JUNGLE

...Well that shouldn't be HARD!! and GHOST....what's GOOD

And so we say let the games begin....

LOOK OUT NOW HIT SQUAD HEADED YOUR WAY.
"THE STEADY!!"

steady...you gone give it to us too...man where is the love in the jungle...I'm sure yall gone take it easy on us our first time out right...

...take no prisoners ....WHO will be the NEXT SONICS...in DA JUNGLE..will it be YOUR team and I see you have DERRTY and YOUNG DUDES...playing each other out of the Gate...hmmmmmmmsomeone will start off 1-0 or 0-1 and we OWE the YOUNG DUDES

just hearing that Church is a wonderful thang....I suspect this season that will be a slogan....."We ole the Young Dudes.." in fact that's what we will start passing out after games... ....yd#2

....ooooooweeee ...I shall focus on the task at hand and then handle MONDAY when it comes

HEY YD#2 MONDAY NITE IS THE PLACE WERE SOFTBALL TAKES ON
A HOLD NEW LOOK. IT'S THE ONLY TIME WHEN YOUR FRIENDS,
FAMILY,HOOD RATS,HUSLERS,PIMPS,PLAYERS AND PEOPLE YOU
DON'T KWON GIVING YOU THE OLD ONE TWO. SO YOU MUST PUT
UP OR SHUT UP!!!! 'NOTHING PERSONAL' IT'S THE DA JUNGLE.
I'M OUT!!!

Steady...4 sho...we understand....we been looking forward to it...Da Jungle...it just sounds rough....can't wait to get down...and Derrty...see ya 2 morrow...

What time are the games starting tonight? Who is playing each other tonight?

NO GAMES TONIGHT NO MONEY FROM THE TEAMS!!!!! PAY YOUR CASH AND LET'S GET THE PARTY ROLLING. HIT ME UP AT 267-8917 TODAY. TUFO.....

Browns where are you guys at since you have step your game up then holla at my boy 3xWorldChamp and come see if you can find your way in the Jungle.

Can I get an invite to play in the jungle! I got to see this and be apart of it. Holla at me let me know when I can get my Monday night, Fairgrounds Park on!

...All you have to do is ask for ....

Yes E. West is recruiting as we speak. So get at him and come hang out in Da Jungle if you are not scared of

I meant that Ghost is recruiting and E. West to call him.

Nkozone, I was born and raised in the Stl! I aint neva scurred!

Do what you do then. You was raised in the County!

Kinloch is no longer functional is it? I don't know if that is considered the county!

What's wrong with tha county?lol

EWEST HOLLA T YO BOY

Ghost (309) 472-5929!

....Yea, what's wrong with the COUNTY...NKO

Some people from the County is scared of the jungle b/c of the Northside of St. Louis, believe that, Real Talk.

It's some derrty's in tha city scared to come through Jennings bcuzz of tha police!!lol