BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MONDAY, LATE START SHOUT-OUTS......................By: MS. NASHVILLE

SHOUT-OUT TO ALL THE HOT GIRLS/JUST US LADIES, 1ST PLACE SURE FEELS GOOD DOESN'T IT!!!!! SHOUT-OUT TO THE HEAT TEAM YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB! . MS. ARKANSAS IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU ALSO GIIIRL . TRUTH99 WUZ UP? , COACH D FINALLY GOT TO MEET YOU , MS. DAT ALWAYS A PLEASURE TALKING TO YOU , O.K.. THOSE YOUNG DUDES PLAYED GREAT AND REALLY ENTERTAINED, CHURCH#2, CHURCH #22, YD#2, MURPHY LEE, ALL YA'LL WALKING ON THE FIELD ALL BOLEGGED AND EVERTHING ANYWAY, HEY GRETA, HOT #8, GET THAT FOOT BETTER WE NEED YOU, HOT #11 AND HOT #22, TELL THEM EXCUSE ME "THICKS COMING THROUGH"... REGINA AND KESHA "LEAN WIT IT, THEN PAUSE WIT IT! JUST US, TELL THEM EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!! " THICKS COMING THROUGH "

Re: MONDAY, LATE START SHOUT-OUTS......................By: MS. NASHVILLE

Always a pleasure talking to you to girl!! I had a good time this weekend. Hey Ms. Arkansas, good to see you again, and all of the other people from the board who let themselves be known.

MORE SHOUT-OUTS... BIG9, DAVIDA, DASHA , JAMEKA , WADE, NKO , 911(ORIGINAL PAPARRAZZI), MR.DRAKE AND MR. HERCLE, ALL THE 502 BOYZ, GODFATHER MANAGEMENT(HOW DID YA'LL DO?), CLASS ACT, RODNEY, CORY, JANICE, NATE, ANT, GINA, AND SKUD34 ... JUST EEEERBPDY!

MS. MILLER, D3, MS. LUSCIOUS, MS. SWEETNESS, WHERE YA'LL BEEN?

Whats up Ms. Nashville and have you stopped dancing yet. I know when you took off you was flying down the highway. You past us up and you was doing 90 mph. You got a heavy foot. We had fun sitting and talking to your parents they pretty cool. So keep doing what you do. Congrats:

NKO, are u sitting in your computer chair like this.... ...I know u aren't touching the floor....

peace MS Nashville! good to meet ya. See ya in Indy!

...Hello ...everyone....

Shouts out to everybody....Too many people to name...Shouts out to the Crew....

Well LilWade, aka Lil Swole, bka Lil New Crew member why you keep doing your short jokes when you so short you can play handball with the curb.(sidewalk) I bet in your house you have everything below six ft higher. should be the next icon you use b/c you are closer to his height and not the three-d glasses. Go Shorty, go shorty.

WHATS UP MS NASHVILLE,
GIRL YOU GUYS DID GREAT, WE WAS OVER THERE TRIPPING OFF YALL...GOING BACK AND FORTH B/T YOUR GAME AND THE YOUNG DUDES, THEY HAD ME IN TEARS...DANG WHERE WAS COACH D, I MISSED HIM SHOOT, OH WELL I WILL CATCH UP WITH HIM SOON...

SHOUTOUTS TO ALL OF MY BASA FAMILY, WHERE YOU AT PT#30, GET YO BUTT UP AND DO SOME WORK , WHATS UP HC YOU QUIET TODAY, NKO AND WADEY WADE, YALL SOME CLOWNS,MS ARKANSAS, GIRL I MISSED YA AGAIN, WHATS UP TO MY GIRL MS LA (YOU ARE A TRIP), MY GIRL MS DAT, HOT #11(I TRIED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE SET UP)LOL, HOT #8,YD#2 (YOUNG DUDES), MY GIRL SHANTE (STL HEAT) MY NASHVILLE TEAMS WHO REP THIS WEEKEND LOVE YALL (SI, TEAM FITTS AND SUPERSTARS), BAD A YELLOW BOY, MONSTER #6 (WHAT IT DO BOO)AND MAN JUST EVERYONE ELSE I KICKED IT WITH THIS WEEKEND, WHAT UP BYE AND MY BOYZ FROM EASTSIDE , MR DRAKE, CARMEN SANDIEGO, OK OK I'M DONE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)aka SECURITY #7// MS VIDA VI

Hey peeps let me get my shouts out in. Neal502 it was nice to finally meet you,next time we will get to hang some. Davida, Davida what's up girl you keep a sister laughing. Nashville finest you could have shared that blanket with me you saw I was shaking like bacon. Ms.Dat nice to meet you with that smiley face.

Nice to meet u too Ms. LA!!

I hit the button too fast, I was not finished.Church I seen you out there working it. NKOzone it was nice to meet you small package. Shouts out to the Young Dudes for not letting down. I have to give my boys shouts Eastside players,we started off rolling. Hercule,Ron,Arthur,Carmen.

GREAT JOB Ms. Nashville and the rest of the Just Us ladies team! Enjoyed watching you play (and dance). Davida where were you???? If you got a chance to see Xtreme play I was the handsome brother standing down the 3rd base line coaching the team w/dark glasses on. Git at me via e-mail when you get a chance! Shoutouts to everyone that made it safely to and home from Memphis. Great job BASA! COACH D OUT!

NKO, now don't get me started.... U the only guy that get's his towel dirty just walking around the park or standing in the field because it's dragging...Next time get a wash cloth and put your # on it.... Now, u can use as ur new icon...

HEY COACH D, I DID WATCH YOU GUYS FOR A SEC, BUT DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO LOOK YOUR WAY...MAN DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO BE THERE...YOU'VE GOT MAIL

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7// MS VIDA VI

oh Coach D sorry I missed you, I wanted to meet you. Also wanted to give shouts out to whoever took my stool this weekend and female that left it Saturday evening at the shirt stand. Thanks again.

What up Ms. Nashville, it sure does feel good winning 1st. And yes, excuse me "Thick coming through" now you SEAT YOSELF!!!!! We had a great time this weekend, although we did have everyone against us. Way to stay together ladies. Keep doing what we do, now lean wit it rock wit . And what up Cuz I mean Ms. Goofy......LOL!!!!

Just Us #11

shouts out to you Ms. Nashville...ya'll girls be jamin...and we(Young dudes) like yall style...STL Heat good tourney way to rep STL...in fact Shouts out to ALL STL and ESTL teams...it was like we were at home....Jump Steady, da browns keep coming yall...Lil Swole...we aint dat short ...Ya ya...my girls Davida and Dasha...yall some cool peeps...hot #11...and my home girl Ms. Dat...shoot I feel like playing erryday...we had some fun dis weekend...dispite what adversities we have BASA is definitely the livest thang going....by day did yall get to hear Murph pumping up BASA on da radio on Saturday....Get yall games up cause BASA is and bout to be da Next thang smokin...YD#2

What up YD#2..... shaking them haters off with my ....

WADEY WADE...
BOY HUSH... , YOU'VE GOT MAIL

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7// MS VIDA VI

haven't received it yet...

What crack'n JL and the rest of the board....They trying to hold a brotha down here with work but it's cool....Church I will hit you later......YD's way to hold it down....and big up's to my guys from the CHI way to represent fella's. To the night shift I will holla at you later on.....and Ghost I got you with that short rhyme and no I aint talking about my boyz Wade and NKO.....ha ha ha

What up HC are you coming to the Lou this weekend Ghost and I wating on that 1743

Yell Ms.LA we will have to hang out with each other.At the next tournament.

Hello Everybody! I hope everyone had a great day. Davida sorry that I missed you in Memphis. Ms. Dat it was great seeing you again. NKO, it was a pleasure finally meeting.

WHAT'S MS.NASHVILLE? CONGRATS ON THE WEEKEND. WE PLACE 2ND.I ALSO WANT TO SHOUT THE GA MIXX,GFM(FAMILY),SUPERSONIC,THE LADYS OF JUST US,AND ALL THE BOARD MEMBERS.

What is this I dont get anything from Ms Dat & Davida? lol I had a great time there in Memphis. That was a long travel for me. It was nice getting to meet yall and I thank yall for welcoming me with open arms. I will be at some of the BASA tourneys this year. So yall will see more of me. Ms Davida hit me up. Ms Dat it was nice meeting you thats if you know who I am. My first BASA experince it was great and I loved it. I will be moving back down there to strictly play BASA. Gots to give it up to my Dawg whom introduced me to this league and that is Mr. Dennis Davidson aka Big Dawg from the North Chicago Ballers. More respect for Just Us. Just Us I gots to tell you that there are no women here in Alaska that can mess with yall and futher more there is not a all Black Team up here. So me to do whats only right for me and to get back to my roots of softball I gots to make a move from here in Alaska. Big Ups to all the teams out there. And once again thank you guys for having me.

This is Ben Briggs aka The Package from Anchorage, Alaska Out........

What up The Package!!! you happy now!! LOL Glad you made it back, I thought I traveled the farthest, but obviously you did!!

WHATS UP MR PACKAGE???

YOU SO CRAZY HIT MY BOX AND LEAVE ME AN EMAIL. I WILL GET AT YOU WHEN I GET TO WORK

Davida #7(GaMixx) #4(WWB)AKA SECURITY#7//MS VIDA VI

What's up everybody!!!!

Good Job JUST US!

Ms. Nashville, I've been trying to keep up with work and school at the moment. The board had to be put on the back burner for a minute. But I'm here and will be visiting you at your new home soon.

Dinsum, it was good seeing you is MS this weekend.

Hey Church, Ms. Dat, Nashville's Finest, Jemeika, Davida, Anita, Rhonda, Adrienne, Ball or Fall, PT30, D12, NKozone, X Softball, Shneka, D3, and the rest of the board.

Everyone have a great day.

MS. MILLER, HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS GIRL.... I HAVE STUFF EVERYWHERE, YOU KNOW ME!.....

Shout out to Ms Dat, Joyce, Val, and of course my Road dog The Package, to the ladies got that Hen on call at all times, just bring a cup and Ice(bring your own set up) and to my road dog,(The Package)glad you had a good time on your first basa experience, and it will only get better each time you do it, did not appreciate having to have batting practice the day after a tournament and eight hours of travel though, but I realize you didnt get enough swings in Memphis, better luck next time kid...

Thanks Davida for the shout out!!Hey don't forget hit me about the Fairfield in. I get off work @ 8pm today or just hit me on my cell!!

What's up JL memeber and to the 2nd shift crew yawll keep holding it down Vida V, PT30, Dasha, Wade, Dinsum, NKO, Mimi,YD2,Steady, Tasha and the rest of the crew...sorry if I failed to say your name but I had to be quick wit it

WHATS UP TE' BEEN A LITTLE BUSY TODAY, BUT I WILL HIT YOU UP AFTER MY GAME TONIGHT ON YOUR CELL OK

LATER
Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

what up Te??

WHAT UP MS DAT. NOT COOL WHAT THEM CR*$%@@@ DID TO YOU. BUT THEY WERE VERY IGNORANT. ARE YOU COMING TO NASHVILLE?

THAT'S COOL DAVIDA HOLLA LATER....

what up ms nashville thanks for the shout out. congrats to you and your teammates on your victory. as you have heard we fell a lil short but we cool with it. well hope to catch you at the next tourney.
SKUDS34

WOW,AFTER 3YEARS I FINALLY MET MS NASHVILLE,WHATS HAPPENING.I NO IM LATE,BUT IM HERE 2 LET MY SHOUTOUTS GOOOOOOOOOO,2 MY TEAMMATES THE STL.STARS,DURTEY REDDE,NASHVILLES FINEST,GOOD 2 MEET YOU FROM A DISTANCE,FRAZONE,EVERYONE ON THE BOARD,IM STILL LEARNIN,TEAM DYNASTY,MY HOME GURL,MS LA.,MY HOME BOI'S -THE CANES,THE SCRUBBS,YEAST,EASTSIDE PLAYAS,502BOYZ,ALL OF THE K Y TEAMS(PERIOD).AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MS.NASHVILLE .(STL.STARS)THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.