BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1 Dream, 1 Team, Xtreme

I think anyone that had a chance to witness us play Graystone this past weekend now knows that "X" is going to bring it so strap it on and let it do what it do. To TEAM FITTS, DETROIT MAVERICKS, and GRAYSTONE we enjoyed the battles and we're looking forward to the battles to come. Congratulations to all the teams that placed in Memphis, GREAT JOB!!!
Ms. Nashville it was nice meeting you and I enjoyed watching your team play Ms. Dat you look good in that STL HEAT gear To all the STL teams way to represent especially, STL HEAT (2nd Place Womens Division), PI-RATS (2nd Place Men's Rec), YOUNG DUDES (3rd Place Mens Rec), CLUB 51 (4th), CITY HITTERS (5th), STL Stars (3rd Place Mens Super Rec).

Of course I saved the best for last. CONGRATULATIONS TO MY SQUAD YOU CAME FOCUSED ON WINNING AND THAT'S WHAT WE DID....GREAT JOB XTREME!!! A VERY PROUD COACH D OUT! STEADY GIVE ME A CALL 314-494-6838.

Re: 1 Dream, 1 Team, Xtreme

Big up to yall Coach D...keep on pushing...yall looked real impressive...and thanks Xtreme for the support on Saturday night! against a good Eastside Player's team...YD#2....

COACH D (1 DREAM, 1 TEAM,EXTREME) IS A GREAT MOTTO FOR YOUR TEAM WAS IMPRESSED BY YOUR EFFORT(NOT SURPRISED) LOOKING FORWARD TO SUPPORTING MY BOYZ THIS SEASON. GREAT JOB!!!!TUFO(STL CITY HITTERS)

Coach D,great job this past weekend.Look forword to this weekend!!

TO THE EXTREME TEAM....GOOD JOB THIS WEEKEND FELLAS. THOSE TYPES OF GAMES IS WHAT THE BASA IS ALL ABOUT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS AGAIN THIS SEASON. MUCH RESPECT TO YOUR TEAM AND COACHES.

CONGRATS TO EXTREME AND COACH D OH AND HEY YA YA...DANG DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE DOWN THERE...SEE YA NEXT TRIP LIL BRO

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4 (WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

THANKS YD#2, 3XWORLDCHAMP, WOLF, CARLOS & DAVIDA! LIKE CARLOS SAID THOSE 2 GAMES WE PLAYED GRAYSTONE ARE WHAT THE BASA IS ALL ABOUT! 2 SEVEN INNING GAMES ONE DECIDED BY 2 RUNS THE OTHER DECIDED BY 1 RUN. ONE SLIGHT ALTERCATION NOTHING TOO SERIOUS AND NO WORRYS ABOUT A TIME LIMIT OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT PLAYING THE GAME. THANKS AGAIN! COACH D OUT!!!

COACH D GIVE ME A CALL JOJO 910-8961

COACH D,

YOU'VE GOT MAIL...