BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DO IT DO IT DO IT

GREAT JOB THIS WEEKEND LADIES. WAY TO REPRESENT TENNESEE. NOW WE SEE ALL THAT HARD WORK PAYS OFF. WAY TO STAY UP AND NEVER GIVE UP. LETS KEEP MAKING IT DO WHAT IT DO. WE HAD SOME GOOD COMPETITION, BUT WE PLAYED TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND DID THE DARN THING. GREAT GREAT JOB LADIES. ITS ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN, AND YOU KNOW WE DID. NOW YOU SEAT YOSELF!!!!!!!!!!
AND THANKS TO ALL OUR FANS FOR CHEERING US ON AND NOT GIVING UP AS WELL. (MOM, DAD,ALL MY AUNTS,RONI,GRANDMOTHER,MR. AND MRS. HASSELL,RICKY,COACHES,DADDY HAYES,BRA,JIMMY,RAY,AND EVERYONE ELSE, HOPE I DIDN'T MISS ANYONE. OH AND MR. CHURCH.AAAAYYYYY TWO HANDS HEY HEY, ONE HAND HEY HEY, NO HANDS HEY HEY!!!!!!
JUST US #11

Re: DO IT DO IT DO IT

I hear ya Just Us #11. All you ladies played hard, played together, picked each other up and kept each other up. Its so good to have fun playing and playing around to have fun. A second thanks to all the Cleveland clan, Ray Ray, T&T guys, Kevin's mom, you can warm up with us any time, and all the rest who supported us. Ladies, meet me on the field, its going down...

A special Shout out to our HOT MOM. You sure can warm up with us anytime.

PROPS TO YOU GROWN AND SEXY LADYS OF JUST US.
I'M THE STEADY OF EXTREME, WE SEE YOU LADYS ARE ABOUT
WINNING AND HAVING FUN, NEXT TOURNEY I WOULD LIKE GET
A PHOTO WITH THE GOOD TIME LADYS OF THE BASA, CONGRATS
TO U!!!

Great Job ladies! Way to maintain our focus and keep our composure once we got behind. Heat has a great team and we look forward to the battles in the future. Thanks for the support fans. (Lean with it, rock with it!)Oh yeah, thanks to the coaches for keeping us focused and not letting us get down.

GREAT JOB WOMEN THATS HOW YOU GO OUT AND DO YOU THANG GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WRK.CLASS ACT#3

....."AAAAYYYYYY"....What's Crackin? LADIES ......good job and A!....you HOT#1...come herre Girl ....... ....and Thanks Hot Girls for allowing US Young Dudes.... ....2 use your RADIO....

Great job hot girls

Just US/Hot Girls! You all played really good in Memphis. Great Job! I hope Greta is doing okay. Ms. Nashville, it was a pleasure meeting you. Good Luck to all of you!

Congrats Just Us/Hot Girls, keep on doing what you do!!

GREAT JOB HOT GIRLS/JUST US AND COACH MAN AND COACH BAD AZZ YELLOW BOY...
DO IT DO IT DO IT!
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
DO IT DO IT!

TWO HANDS !

ONE HAND !

NO HANDS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY.

Good job Ladies. The Last game was very inetersting but yall put it down and did yall thing.

WAY TO DO IT,DO IT

Congrats ladies on doing the dang thang....way to do it do it do it......sorry I been real busy at work today....I'm out will have something for you though.

Hey Just Us, great weekend! Did you all get my message from Coach? I wish I could have been there in the flesh but you all know I was there in your hearts, spirit and mind. Well, the message was Coach please tell the team Hello, Good Luck and Do The Dang Thang! I'M GLAD YOU ALL GOT THE MESSAGE! LOL

Nuff said,

'Cy Out!

Great job Hot girls also it was good to meet you Hot girl#11 and Ms. Nashville#1.Good luck in your next tournament from me and the 502BOYZ

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU LADIES AND I WILL BE AT THE NEXT TOURNEY CHEERING YOU ON. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND STAY FOCUSED!!! I WANT MY T-SHIRT TOO

Just Us #22,

The other post was deleted. I just want to compliment you on your beauty and very nice physique. Are you taken?

Sorry 4 checking in so late but I wanted to drop in to say good joj ladies way to hang in there and at the same time leaning ang rocking wit it. Bet u can't do it us, Just Us that is, Nop. Hope we can continue thoughout the year the same way anywhere they meet us it's guareented 2 go down. I'm out.................

What's up everybody? Sorry I'm late replying. I was really proud of us this weekend. Way to stay focused and remain a TEAM!!! That's what it's all about ladies. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Now let's get ready for NASHVILLE!!!! See you all tomorrow night.

I just wanted to say great job this weekend ladies we played hard and it paid off. We are a great team and we must stick together and way to go yard #3 I see ya and Ms. Nashville whats up from yo girl K.D. aka keyonce,Ms. THICK or whatever else.

HEY LADIES IT THE STEADY FROM X-TREME! THE MESSAGES THAT
YOU LADIES POST ARE THE WINNING WORDS THAT COME OUT OF OUR CAMP. KEEP UP YOUR WINNING WAYS AND I HOPE TO SEE
U HOT GIRLS IN THE WINNING CIRCLE AGAING.

Hey KD aka Keyounce aka Ms Thik,how are you?,holla atcha boy..didnt know u had an email address,hit me up need to ask u something..