BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BeWARE.....of ALL-TALK...ooops...I mean......ALL-NET!?

...see I thought....what had happen was..... .... ....quickly move to the left ...nice game....Talk less and you might WIN!!!

Re: BeWARE.....of ALL-TALK...ooops...I mean......ALL-NET!?

yeah they do run it. They backed it up w/us but amazingly the tighter the game gets, the quieter(is this a word?) they get.

It's all fun though. I love it because I understand it but some of our guys didn't and get too huffy and puffy taking it personal.

best advise to any young team on the circuit, actions speak louder than words!

BTW, the thing w/the hands behind the head and hip thrust is G-a-Y (1-2-3-4-5) eeeh eeh, ditch that and yall are tight. Congrats on the new additions ALLNet.

......ALL-NET...nice group of guys...but...leave the .... 2 My HOT GIRLS .....because there's no way WE or Anybody with Skills are going 2 let a bunch of 's.....1...2..3...4....5... WIN anything...so get a new HOOK!! and LOOK!!...and sorry Mr. BROWN...from meet the Browns you pitched really well .....WELL ENOUGH of THAT...I'm going to "CHURCH"

I heard All-Net needed ALL-glass they lost alot of windows in Memphis to the crack heads at the hotel and the park get them Memphis crack heads some crack

a chruch maybe it was my dance that made them realize that they had no chance in winning that game they dont know we want you to start talking so we can get in that a## but big ups to my derrty fam 1,2,3,4,5 boom

502 Boy #45, I agree with you...if you show it you don't have to talk it because it is as clear as crystal what you can bring. This goes for any of the up and coming teams out there on the circuit. 1). Respect the game. 2). Respect your Opponent. 3). Dont put a big bullseye on your back on this website, because when things don't go the way you think they will your team won't be the one.