BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations to St. Louis BASA Teams that went to memphis

This Congratulations goes out to all of the St.Louis teams that went to Memphis and I say to you'll , Way To Represent the Lou, (2nd Place E. St. Louis Pirates, Third place Young Dudes, fourth place E. St. Louis Club Fifty-one, Fifth Place St. Louis City HittersMy team), Women 2nd place the Heat St. Louis, Super Rec, Extreme St. Louis 1st place and St. Lous Stars third place. First big tournament of the year for us and way to represent St. Louis to the fullest. We want the BASA no that we is serious about softball and that we come to compete. Church, Steady, 3xworldchamp, and any other St. Louis board member can I get an Amen on this. Peace1out out and it was a pleasure meeting all the people that came to Memphis, Terminator you still my boy, also Wade you need a step ladder.

Re: Congratulations to St. Louis BASA Teams that went to memphis

NKO, I heard from Neal you came to holla at me. I'll get at cha the next time.

...... ....I enjoyed the weekend ....I predict this 2 be one of the BIGGEST season.....for ALL....so stay healthy and Good Luck and thanks for the LOVE ....ESTL PI-RATS,CLUB 51,City Hitters,and of course the YOUNG DUDES..good job RESPECT is THERE!! and EXTREME and STARS just made Super Rec a little more interesting that makes 3 DERRTY... that's bringing the HEAT to SUPER REC....and now I must shout-out my Mid West peeps......CHI-Town Ballers nice seeing old friends and The YD's has a re-match for you soon.... and now......breaking News........that was my last REC tourney....too many ..wonder HOW and WHAT and WHY.....if you knew the RULES.....then it would not be a QUESTION ......you can MOVE UP,but can't move down...so just wait....2 see the ending to the story...."CHURCH"

Thanks to all

Great showing from all the St. Louis area teams this weekend. X and YD's, real impressive keep doing what you do fellas, big up to the P-rats, Club 51, those City Hitters and Stars. St. Louis should be well represented this year in September. Much respect to those Midwest Cats from North Chicago, great job fellas. It was nice to meet a lot of the board members this weekend, still looking for NKO(will find you at the next event). I hope everyone arrived home safe and I hope to see you all at the next event.

Ummmm NKOZONE, I was the paparazzi this weekend with my digital camera and do I need to reveal the truth on who is the tallest between me and you?????? I think it will be a real eye opener....And people will be like NKO a midget... "I really did set some people up that want to say I'm shorter than them and actually I look like shaq compared to them...Next time I will have a basketball and palm it and then the camera shot...hummmm... But Congrats to the St. Louis teams and all the other teams that had a good showing...

tito...good looking...I'm telling...you Derrty...wade wassup lil big cat....good meeting you family...NKO...good job way to make it a STL Sunday....Big up to Da STL....We brought some warriors...and we showed great character....Championship is coming back home....and dats 4 reel...man and shouts out to ALLNET...just don't know about that little Hump yall do before da game... ...but we'll see yall again...big ups YD's..

YD#2, Big V., Esq.#23 thanks for the congrats and we will come to compete. YD#2 you guys looked good and just fell a little short but keep your heads up and you guys will continue to compete. Wade I have proof from Dasha and Davida that you are shorter, your hair do not count as height. I no that you think you are taller which is okay but the truth matter is that everyone wants to be taller than they are. The only thing that made you look bigger is that big number you had on(Wade wore number 99) what was up with that. You change numbers each game. To the Just Us girl you'll look good and congrats, Ms. Nashville always a pleasure talking to you and you mother said she takes all the credit for your skills. Church let the haters hate. Well after this weekend the rankings might get shuffle around. Also since there was no Class Act, no BBQ, no Storm, Graystone was a favorite in the Super Rec and people did not count those boys from St. Louis in the mix but as people seen that we come to compete. Xtreme and St. Louis Stars represented the Lou and Graystone be careful for what you ask for. We are from the Sho-Me state and you have seen we will show up. I no that St. Louis is up on Cincy because the City Hitters sent The Team Nati home also. Some of those guys need to be in the NFL.

YOUNG DUDES W/ COACH DOUG YA'LL HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB OVER THE WINTER LOOKS GOOD. ESTL. P-RATS RIGHT ON GUYS LOOKS GOOD KEEP UP THE HARD WORK SEE APRIL 17 IN THE JUNGLE. GREAT JOB TO ALL THE CHAMPS!!!!!TUFO(STL CITY HITTERS)

Ummmmmm 911, I'm going to let Mr NKO talk a little before I send the proof....I don't have that much hair so no excuses when the proof is shown, also I had on a hat... Can I get my buddies to come to the board...Davida and Nashville Finest please come and bring us to light when you get a chance....I tell you, I guess people won't feel good about themselves until they are taller or something... ...

911, Davida and Dasha(Lizzard Lady) where are you ladies at. Can you give us a little word or to, unless you got hold of to many lizzards and for Davida you are still in debt to me. 911 wade tried to take pictures but he forgot his step stool. So next time you hire him get him one. Wade your whole team is under 6ft.(call you'll the short squad) , HC can I get a word or two, also where is Dinsum.

Ummmmm, wrong team NKO....My team is actually tall...Most of them....Now, if you say YD's, now we all would look like cousins...except Church, Church#22, and a couple more, but majority....and we know u the shortest person on City Hitters....

No I am not b/c Paul Wall(Tyler) the caucasion player we have is the shortest. So where was all of the tall fellas at Wade.

I know they read, so they might tell you themselves....The pitcher, 1st base, 3rd base, left center, catcher, a couple of them that didn't come play this weekend...Now me, my cuz, other second baseman, left, right center are the only short ones.... so that 5 out of 18...

GOOD LOOKING OUT NKO, I LIKE THE SHOWING OF ALL THE
TEAMS FROM THE LOU. I LIKE TO SHOUT OUT TO LIL BROTHER
WADE, STAND UP I SEE U, THE LADYS OF THE BOARD DAVIDA
AND NASHVILLE FINEST WHATS UP! THE 'X'ARE WORKING ON
GETTING IN YOUR TOURNEY. HOPE TO TAKE PICTURES NEXT
TIME WE MEET. PEACE OUT THE STEADY!!!

What up family....

Nashvilles Finest #21
Dasha

What's up.... ...Can u reveal to the board who's taller me or NKO??

NKO, s-curl inches don't count

What's up Nasville finest you act accordingly this weekend

CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL TEAMS THIS WEEKEND... WAY TO GO HOT GIRLS!!! HEY HOT #8 (MY PARTNA IN CRIME)I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE DO THE TWINE ON CRUTCHES (NOW THAT WAS FUNNY) !!!
NKO DON'T START NO FOOLISHNESS I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING HEY JUMP STEADY, IT WAS SO NICE MEETING YOU, SORRY I HAD TO RUN OFF I HAD TO GO STRAIGHTEN OUT THOSE NEW CREW BOYZ( AND LIL SWOLE), OH AND IT WAS ALSO NICE MEETING SOME OF THE NEW BOARD MEMBERS THIS WEEKEND (BIG AL #55, LUCKY, ETC) SEE YOU GUYS SOON

OH YEAH, WHATS UP TO YD #2 AND THE YOUNG DUDES, MAN YOU GUYS ARE A TRIP, TOO FUNNY FOR WORDS

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)aka SECURITY #7// MS VIDA VI

ummmm Vida Vi, u know the truth!!!!...

Wade.....Nko...

Well to be honest yall look like yall are the same height......

Mike Wells.....

I always act that way what about you ?

Nashvilles Finest #21
Dasha

ya'll looked the same height, but....... come on with it....

WADEY WADE

... , BUT YOU STILL MY BOY FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Now, how u gonna keep ur mouth closed and u know the truth....

Wade stand up to me when you are talking to me. You are almost my size.

hummmm keep on talking... get off your knees when you play third...oops u were standing... dang, I really thought u were making plays, but u were standing on ur knees....

Wade I look up to NKO when I talk to him, and me and you are eye to eye!!

Naw sister....but don't worry, the Paparrazzi shall receive the truth and watch out, u just might be posted...hummmm so sweat...and Ms Dat, u way low, down low....to the flo...I hope they had u all buckled in on your way back to WI...here u go... and we definately know u sitting at your computer desk like this... ...I missed u running to first base though because u know look like u running on ur knees....

Who is the shortest dh you ever saw? I can help you'll out on this one, Wade(#99) New Crew.

whatever Wade, cause when hey told me you were in the parking lot, I said where, where, and i looked high and then low, cuase I could not see you behind the parked cars

Yeah, I know u couldn't see me behind the cars because when you went down in the ditch, ummmm I ran to see if u fell in, but naw u were fine... the hill was just taller and then u came up and I still couldn't see u because ummmmmm the trunk of the cars were in the way....But I did see that little skull cap u had on...so cute, did u borrow it from little man?....

Hey Ms Dat, when you were a kid, I know u were the hide and seek champion.....U the only person that could hide behind grass...