BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top 10 Ranking Super Rec and Rec.

SUPER REC:

1. ATLANTA STORM
2. CLASS ACT/EASTON
3. EXTREME
4. DETROIT MAVERICKS
5. CAROLINA LONGHORN
6. DERRTY ENT.
7. WEST COAST PLAYAS
8. ST. LOUIS STARS
9. AIR MAC
10. SKOOL OF HARDKNOCKS

REC:

1. NO. CHICAGO BALLERS
2. YOUND DUDES
3. EASTSIDE PLAYERS
4. STICKS
5. SO. GA. MAGICS
6. EAST ST. LOUIS PIRATES
7. GA DAWGS
8. TEAM BRING IT
9. CLEVELAND SHOWTIME
10. CITY HITTERS

Re: Top 10 Ranking Super Rec and Rec.

How can Derrty be ranked I haven't seen them play

As I posted on the other post, the reporter has not graduated from research school yet but he is trying and I respect his opinion. Here is my top ten in Rec.
1.N.Chicago Ballers
2.Young Dudes
3.Sticks
4.GA Dawgs
5.Eastside Players
6.E.St.Louis P-Rats
7.St. Louis City Hitters
8.So. Ga Magic
9.Club Fifty-one
10 Team Bring It

That looks just about right to me NKO. And that is hard for me to say when I always rep my team. Wake up Ms Dat.

Esq.#23 you are a brother of sound mind and body so i no that you see the truth. So what happen to Esquire this weekend? Ms. Dat probably slept all the way home. She slept in the baby car seat. Wade you have her beat.

Memphis fan you should get out more and you will see derty play.

....Memphis Fan......DERRTY get's DOWN!! must have your A game.....We ain't playing around this YEAR...you'll just have to see for self.....We sent our lil Bro's to Memphis and they performed very well...and will continue to be a Threat to WIN...as for us the Older Bro's......We know ALL about THAT!!......A!....and DERRTY coming soon.... "CHURCH"#2DERRTY

To many other things going on this weekend. Ms Dat did indeed sleep in the car seat, and I have to say it's a toss up between her and Wade on that lil' height issue. Slight Edge to Ms. Dat

ESQ#24 that is true. Wade does need to be in the car seat.

Hummmm, now I got more haters....now u got to be kidding me...but like I said, the camera doesn't lie!!! Paparazzi coming to a website near you....AAAAAaaaaaayyyy...Ms Dat ran when she figured out what I was doing....hummmm How about a group shot? ESQ#23 u want to bet 1,000 on it...U too LA...combine together...and make a G....hummmmm I like ya'll though and let me pull out my hater ....

I'm up now!! Whatever Wade!! but you tok that picture next to NKO didn't you...and NKO I see you got joke, and ESQ#23, way to com back with a nice comment, cause I was gonna get ya, cause if we add up all the hours you slept/snored/slobbered on the way to Memphis, you got me by a mile!!

Man, I tell you, some people are real funny, but real soon, I'm going to have show and tell with the help of the JL League....I will have the last laugh...ah he he he he he he..... ....now don't be doing this at every tourney(BASA).... I gotcha fa sho.....

Nko that must be a St. Louis ranking because we haven't played 6 of theb teams you have ranked before us.....but I guess it's your opinion....i preciate you putting us at 8th so I guess we need to go out and have a nice tourney to be put back on the map!!!!1

To the vertically challenged Ms Dat, I'm doing everything in my power to stay awake. I guess the drool on my shirt last night don't lie. I gave you props for being slightly taller than Wade, but you don forced a brother to change his mind.

alright esq#23, I am gon force you to change your mind back with these blackmail pictures i have of you steaming up that window you was leaning on!! Sure was nice to sleep until 1 today though!! HAHA

ESQ#23, u a good friend because u making Ms Dat seem to have a little height, but people who know her, know the truth...Ya'll funny though....Ms Dat...u and the S-curl joke..I caught that one...hummm don't hate because it's natural...I'll lend u some...

please Wade don't let the locks fool you!! nothing but juices and berry's here bro. no need to follow the drip here!! talkin bout it's all natural, that must be the name of the texturizer you use!!

Naw, no texturizer here...But always willing to give...But do it do it do it with the ....AAAAaaaayyy

What is going on with Graystone? They are good softball players and no one wants to play them.

i'm sure the magic love those st.louis rankings cause that is what you have.much props to the north chicago and sticks teams cause they have beaten the magic but how can you put a team like the young dudes before the magic,ga dawgs,sticks etc. the magic has raped 5 st.louis rec teams including the young dudes 27-7 in aiken.i'm sure eastside just had a bad weekend to let young dudes come in the top 4.It had to be a weak bracket.

So since Xtreme beat Graystone,does that mean X has to move up?

the Ga Dawgs have beaten end willl be all tose teams ranked before them, but Nko your right its opinion not fact. Had the Dawgs came to memphis they would have walked through everyone undefeated no questions about ask the Chitown ballers my goodness people!

Why were the Ga Dawgs not in memphis? you guys were on the bracket and supposedly in the tournament. I was at the tournament and there was some good competition out there, to make the statement that you guys would have walked through the tournament unbeaten is crazy, you guys are a good team no doubt but who out there cant be beaten, anyway shout out to the Chi-town ballers, Pirates, young dudes, and CLub 51, you guys have good teams and good luck for the rest of the season

coulda woulda shoulda. whatever! the fact is the the dawgs was a no show so technically they are 0-2 in Memphis. talk is cheap.

what was the top 5 finishes in memphis?

dats big talk magic...nall other way around...we just had a bad game against magic...score (1-0) magic....da ranking is someone elses onpinion but we are gonna make it do what it do on the dirt...it was plenty quality teams there....don't take from our game...improvement is what we about...6th in Aiken 3rd in Memphis...equals improvement...so hate but also know we improving...so that it will not be a question why erry ranking had the YD's about the Dawgs Sticks and Magic...and on my MOMMA...YD#2

that ranking is so bogus. There is only one team from the lou that can be ranked in the top ten ( Young Dudes) thats it. tell you what wait and see when all the good rec teams come out on july 4th no one from the lou will finish in the top 5!!!!

Well said YD#2, nobody can win them all, as long as your team compete you can be proud of what you are doing out there...I am not from the St. Louis, but I love the way the Young dudes and those East St. louis Pirates play the game and the way that they compete good luck to you guys keep playing hard...

ACCEPT MY APOLYGY,BE THERE NEXT TIME

What do SNUBNOZE have to do to get some recognition, we sent six team back home early and ranked 7th in the memphis classic. Dont worry we will be in cashville on the 22nd

Let me tell you what you have to do to get some recognition on thios circuit Snubnose.
1). Win a tournament or place in the top three consistantly.
2). Show some respect to the teams on this circuit on the field and on this board.
3). Let your actions speak louder than your words. In other words just go out and play the game and don't talk to your opponents.
4). This is the biggest one...Don't get on this message board demanding respect. Respect is earned not given automatically.
5). Don't blow your own horn. Don't get on here talking about how good you are unless you want a bullseye planted squarley on your back. If you notice the elite teams on here check in and just chill. The teams that talk usually get to have brunch on sunday. Just a lil' advice.
6). Spell check. Run a spell check before you make a post on this board...
While Memphis had plenty of competition, it only showcased about 1/4 of Recs elite.

Spell check...this...Snubnoze

????????????Snub who????????nose????????? who are they?????1

Very well put ESQ #23,tooting your own horn will get you ignored or dogged out around here!

u guys r trippin we only played 1 tournment and ya'll think we are 5, man save that ****. everybody knows who we are and we do on the fields(thats u guys talking ****)we had a bad tourn. meet us in cincy everybody we be healthy and bet money are quit talking **** and play.

Wowwwwwwww Iheard that #23 Eastside #21, no need to get upset, you know how these clowns are on here, dont even fall into that trap. They know Eastside Players will have a good season in the end. I really cant wait until we hit the field so I can really get it started on here.

DJ wheres No Limit from and what division will ya'll be playing in?????1

No Limit is from Louisville, Ky (REC)

Cool.....so ya'll know the Eastside playas pretty well then....Ok....Will ya'll be in Cashville next weekend.....

Some what, The last time I played them was in Memphis 2005 when I was with the A's, And Yes we will be in Nashville but I don't know if Eastside will, I'm sure once one of them reads this they will holla back and let us know. I am from Cincinnati so Eastside is like a local team here.

wassup #15...yall going to Cashville?

#15 who you playing with yo?

DIDN'T THE EAST ST. LOUIS P-RATS FINISH 2ND IN MEMPHIS?

BY THE WAY WE BEAT THE LONGHORNS 25-14 IN SOUTH CAROLINA. I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT.

Congratulations on your win vs. the Carolina Longhorns, HOWEVER, they finished with a 5-2 record for the tournament

IMO, I wouldn't rank anyone this early. Some teams have not played one BASA tourney yet and some are being ranked off of last season.

This is still an amatuer sport and too many factors can enter our lives from one year to the next. You know stuff like work, family and no sponsor money can change a team's make up real quick! Wait until the end of June and then do it.

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER.