BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Meditation for 04/10/06

Good Morning,
It is not enough to sow your seed in the right soil and just sit and wait for a harvest. But after you have sown your seed, you must care for it and cultivate it. One sure way of care and cultivation is to water your seed by speaking to your seed the Word of God. You must speak regularly and routinely to your seed. As you speak to your seed, it will start to sprout, take shape and will SUDDENLY and SPEEDILY spring forth into a harvest.
When spoken in faith and sincerity, God's Word waters and works wonders. And as God's Word waters, a wonderful harvest of light, of life, of love, of liberty and a whole lot will be produced in your life. Some are waiting to see to speak. You speak and I guarantee you will see. SOW IT, SPEAK IT, SEE IT!!!!

For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens,
and return not there again, but water the earth and
make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the
sower and bread to the eater, so shall My Word
be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to
Me void (without producing any effect, useless),
but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose,
and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
Isaiah 55:10-11

Corliss B. Richardson, Co-Pastor
Trinity Christian Center
www.trinityccenter.net

Re: Daily Meditation for 04/10/06

Good Morning to you, Mac-Town Sista

God bless you,L.M.S.

Praise God. Yesterday was Palm Sunday. The day the Jesus entered the city of Jerusalem riding on an ass. This week is the week of the crucification leading us to Easter Sunday. Read Matthew chapters 21 through chapter 28 this week. It tells the wonderful story of our Savior's death and resurrection. God Bless you all.

Good Morning.....

AMEN