BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hot girl #11 and ms nashville, good to put a face w/your board name

I enjoyed watching your team play. Yall are "live' w/the music and dancing going and all. When I first came over yall went down 12-3 but the music and the dancing kept going and you all turned it around. The next thing you know it was 19-16 and only in the 3rd inning.

BTW, yall fine too

Re: Hot girl #11 and ms nashville, good to put a face w/your board name

also you lady play like you look that's very hot.Good way to live up to your name the Hot girls

Nice to meet you as well. Good luck this season!!

Shneka go sit down. You guys and that radio. You'll need to get some new Cd's. So Wade since she is always on your head make them some more music. I no Just Us ladies like to dance with their heads down and butts up in the air. That lady that wear number #3 can hit and she is so little. Also Just Us#22 has a great personality and she spoke so nicely on the competition. You'lls coaches do not like anybody talking to you guys, what is up with that. Do they no that you guys are BASA celebrities are what. We just came to speak and joke around but the dirty looks. [ [ ] Just Us better watch out b/c the St. Louis Heat is coming at you.

Hey Wade(my short buddy) can you help those ladies out and I will let them no that you mixes tapes. If they hear your music in your Truck then you might have a truck full of them going to tournaments.

Hey Neal, Ms. Nashille, Ms. Dat, NKOZone,Davida it was nice meeting you guys this weekend. Davida everytime I saw you just kept me laughing.I did have a good time out side the cold weather. Just us you guys were out the doing the thing. Each of you have a good day.

Hey, I got the perfect mixed tape for them too....You haven't heard this one NKO...."Bankhead Snap Edition"...You think they were dancing...There moto song..."Do It Do IT Do it"...

Hey dont be too hard on our coaches, they just wanted us to stay focused and keep our heads in the game (instead of down, with everything else up). Before and after the game everything is cool with them. Thanks for the support, we will have our game up for the Heat, they are a very good team.

Everyone looked good this weekend. I had a really nice time. Thank who ever bought me stool back to the shirt stand after it got taken. Good luck to everyone in the next tournament. TB#24 I still have your cold drink of water in my cooler.

Our coaches don't mean any harm. They just want us focused. And we look forward to playing the Heat again, they have a great team. And to you Mr. Wade: YOU SEAT YOSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW WATCH JUST US DO IT HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

WHAT'S UP LADIES, GLAD EVERYONE MADE IT HOME SAFELY.

JUST US #11

#45 I know I'm days late with this but I hope you know u better represent with that #45. Do it do it doit! Anywhere I see that # I have got to let people know that is a very special #, so where it well...