BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Memphis Results

Mens Super Rec
1. Extreme
2. Graystone
3. St. Louis Stars

Men's Rec
1. N. Chicago Ballers
2. East St. Louis Pirates
3. Young Dudes

Women's
1. Just Us
2. St. Louis Heat
3. Incognito

Re: Memphis Results

Great Job Just Us "Hot Girls" you made MAMA proud.

I'm a lil surprised about the Super Rec results,just goes to show ANY Team can win on any given weekend..Great Job "Hotgirls/Just Us"!

The third place winner in the womens's division was WhoDat. Incognito's team was not in Memphis. You may have seen some Incogito player's....but Incognito was not in Memphis.

Memphis Results

Mens Super Rec
1. Extreme
2. Graystone
3. St. Louis Stars

Men's Rec
1. N. Chicago Ballers
2. East St. Louis Pirates
3. Young Dudes

Women's(Correction)
1. Just Us
2. St. Louis Heat
3. WhoDat

Great job Graystone, Have a safe trip back here to the Nati. B.K., Carey or Nikey somebody holla at me, I'm still alive yall.

congrads ladies

whats up board ! Dang chruch u quick wit that news! great Job to the ladies of Just Us you show a lot of Unity (there goes that word again ) I think i speak for your coaches when i say good job! Way to beat on that ball ! just got off the highway i'll talk about it some more after i get some sleep. but i want to say one more thing.when the music comes on its going down !!!!!!

yellow boy out !doitdoitdoitdoit

Big UPS to the North Chicago Ballers..
Great Job guys...
All of you are very strong players.
Slim#32 don't worry about them calling you 'Radio"
I will listen to your music ALL DAY LONG.
Good job sweetie

PJ

Good job Just Us. What's Ms Nashville,Just Us #11, and the rest of the Hot Girls. Cograts to Xtreme and N.Chicago Ballers also.

THANK YOU PJ, I QUESS I WILL HAVE TURN THE VOLUME UP SO YOU CAN FEEL ME!

Trust me I already feel it.

"OK" WHERE IS MY PIE!

Right here waiting for you. The pie ie waiting over there over the trees where you were hitting all those balls in 100 mile winds the weekend.

GOOD ONE!!!

SHHHHHHH! BE VERY QUITE THAT IS GS6 CLASSIFIED

THE 'XXXXXXXXX'THANK YOU.

GOOD JOB BALLERS FROM THE GA DAWGS

....... ...Good Job 2 ALL

Good Job No Chi-Ballers....and to my catz from the Eastside P-rats....Good job...Pirates way to fight through the bracket....Big ups to dem young Dudes...looked good in Memphis....Good job errybody....shout out to dem Kentucky boyz...

YEA GOOD JOB TO EVERYBODY AN GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEASON

YOU GUYS PLAYED A GOOD GAME KEEP IT UP, HOPE TO SEE YA'LL AGAIN (ITS 1-0) YD LEAD.WHATS UP #2

....that's for you YD#2....I wore #13 nice Game Eastside Players.....

good looking Eastside #21....likewise...yall played well...when yall coming to STL...

U PITCHED A GOOD GAME HELD US UNDER 10 POINTS THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. MY TEAMMATES STILL HAVE HOT HEADS AN DOING DUM STUFF(BUT I WILL ALWAYS STAND BESIDE MY TEAM) GOT UNDER OUR SKIN A LITTLE BIT BUT LIKE I SAID GOOD GAME AND I HOPE TO SEE U ON THE MOUND AGAIN CHURCH. TELL YOUR BOY DONT TRY MY GUN B/C U WILL ALWAYS GET SHOT U GOT LUCKY GOING HOME I OVER THREW IT (LF BOSS)

IF NOT NEXT MONTH THEN JUNE

.....Of you have an Arm...but I was scoring regardless...needed that .... and You will see me, but I'll be in Super Rec.....but I welcome the re-match it's always a challenge 2 play you guys.....I know one thing.... The 7th inning is when you Eastside Player's are known for coming back.....so I'm glad the YD's never let up

I THOUGHT THEY WOULD LET DOWN BUT THEY DIDNT, I HOPE WE GET A REMATCH JUST KEEP DOING WHAT U DO AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON

...You too.... FAM ...see ya soon

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND A BIG SHOUTOUT TO EXTREME GOOD JOB FELLAS!!!!!!!!!TUFO(STL CITY HITTERS)

Rumor has it the Browns and the Raiders are up first in Hercle's Tournament for Mo Bucks, .Big George has retooled and is really loading up, courtesy of 1 1/2 and his Great White Hopes, Somebody tell him this is BASA for Black people only, can't we just have something that's just for us. The Browns are an up and coming team look for them and the Young Dudes to make the statement there's a new sherriff in town, Rumor also has it the Browns are in contract negotiations to bring in Stienbrenner, if that happens watch out. My hats off to the Mariners better known as team fun, if they ever decide to play like they party everybody in the BASA would be in trouble.

Browns vs Raiders in ther earlybird shootout round 1, winner to play 1843 sounds like a plan

Ghost whats up and where was you on Sunday. I did not see you. You got to drunk Saturday with the Mariners. I just say this to the Browns keep working, and to Big George and Raiders they have some people just have to get on the same page and then they will compete.

Ghost the early bird will be a one day tourny NKO ghost wasn't drunk Sun. you was into yall game didn't notice him. City Hitters good tournament this weekend next time don't let that 1st game get by you.

Thanks Mike and you was right I did not see him are you. Yes that first game was tuff b/c those guys just kept hitting but you those City Hitters are at their best when their backs are against the wall. We refuse to not make it to Sunday. So how many teams Mike for this weekend? With a one day tournament and all the teams that was talking about getting it might be hard but count us in and I will holla at you later.

CONGRATS 2 ALL THE TEAMS THAT WON THERE DIVISIONS,BECAUSE THERE WAS ALOT OF GOOD TEAMS,AND GREAT TALENT.SHOUTOUT 2 TEAM DYNASTY,YOU GUYS ARE REAL CLASSY,STAY 2GETHER,STAY STRONG,YOU GUYS WILL BE ALRIGHT IN SUPER REC,SHOUTOUT MY DUDES,THE ST.LOIUS STARS,MY HOMEBOI'S EASTSIDE PLAYAS,THE SCRUBBS,AND THEM 502 BOYS(WHAT UP EPPS&NEAL)LAST BUT NOT LEAST JUST US,THEM HOT GURLS,WHAT UP MS NASHVILLE,IT WAS FINALLY GOOD 2 MEET YOU AFTER 3YEARS,GOOD LUCK 2 YOU AND YOUR TEAM.OH,IM SORRY SHOUT OUT 2 THE BASA.PEACE-THE TRUTH-99(STARS)TONY BLACKBURN.

THANKS TUFO AND YOU GUYS DID WELL,GET THAT FIRST ONE
AND I KNOW I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE CHIP NEXT TIME.
YOUNG DUDES,E.SIDE P-RATS AND STL.STARS CONGRATS
TO U FELLA. BIG SHOUTS OUT TO THE LADY HEAT AND
COACH PIP,GOOD TOURNEY SAY HOT LADYS. ONE LAST SHOUT,
(JUST US LADYS) KEEP MAKING IT DO WHAT IT DO 1ST PLACE
THAT'S WERE IT'S AT! PEACE OUT THE STEADY!!!

Thank you MAMA you should have been there with us, you would have had a ball.....

Congrats to my road dogs-North Chicago Ballers, Allen aka Big Al, Rey aka Jackie Chan, David Blackwell, Jason aka OTHER, Earl aka Radio (LOL), Eugene aka Geno the MVP, Vic aka Esq. #23, Dennis aka Bigg Dogg and th errbody else!!thanks for letting me be part of your caravan this weekend. Thanks again STL HEAT for a fun weekend.

Ms Dat....How are ya? Glad you made it back home...and I saw you over der cheering for ya boyz...they play good all weekend big ups to da ballers....big ups to our adopted fans...while we were on da road...Davida and Dasha...da double D tandum...and my kat from KC tony...big up...and we have to thank Just Us for playing da music....hopefully we'll see some out of towners in da lou...dis weekend...

Seem to me that just Us is not playing this year.....congrats ladies #11 hit me up sweetie!!!!1

what's up YD#2, yeah sorry I couldn't cheer for y'all against the Ballers, had to go with my boys cause that was my ride home!! LOL y'all played good though, keep on playing hard!!

Ms. Dat what you mean you couldn't cheer for the Young Dudes last week Young dude player took his shirt off and gave it to you, along with all the other items church, ghost , NKO what should we do to her.

I might have cheered for them if you and Ghost had given me the items you had promised for me this weekend. I cheered for them in th other games they played :)...I drove myself last weekend, this weekend i was chauffered, I had had to chaufer didn't leave me in Memphis. That's a long walk back to WI

I second you Ms. Dat what they did not give you what they promised you. Whats up with that Mike and Ghost? Also Ghost Tony(terminato) said for you to call him about this weekend, his number is (317) 201-5002 home, (317) 227-2865 his name is Tony Williams, (317)369-2300, est2865.

Yea right we would atleast got you to STL you could have made WI from there. Ghost and I are working on new shirts we want you to be the first to wear them okay you've got everyone else ecept 1843 & The Act hold on don't panic.

Alright Mike Wells, I will be honored, and don't forget about my hat. And Church I am STILL waiting on my Imo's pizza!!

IS there a link for the photos from Memphis?

Shout Out to Team St. Louis Heat, STL Divas, St. Louis Stars, Extreme, City Hitters, Browns, Young Dudes, Thunder, East St. Louis P-Rats, Raiders, Mariners.

CONGRADULATONS TO THE NORTH CHICAGO BALLERS FROM THE GA DAWGS

what up Durty Redde

I had a good time in Memphis, saw a lot of good teams. I think some friendly rivalries were started. Gotta give a shout out to the Pirates, those guys ran off about 7 or 8 games in a row and finally ran out of gas. The Young Dudes are definately for real and are going to make some noise for a long time. Keep that squad together. See you in Detroit!!

Thanks Durtey.

MS. DAT YOU CAN RIDE WITH THE BALLERS ANYTIME. WE ENJOYED YOUR COMPANY.THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FROM YOU AND THE LADIES OF THE TEAM HEAT. LET'S DO IT AGAIN.

MS TE #23,LET ME GUESS WERE YOU FROM. ,COULD IT BE ST.LOUIS ,WHAT UP DURRTY REDDE

GOOD JOB BALLERS FROM TEAM NATI SEE YA IN CINCY

Great job Ballers good luck in your next tournament.Big Al#55 I didn't get to meet you in Memphis.We where playing are 6:00 game when your team was playing a cross from us on the other field.We took our first lost on Saturday that game to return on sunday.But for are first tournament on the BASA this year we did good to finish 10 or 11 places in Memphis.But it will be very differant in our next tournament on the Basa. We will practice and improve and get better.But my home boys the Eastside player will rebound back from Memphis I believe that was there first BASA tournament also so don't sleep on them at all.The Ky teams will be in the Mix at the end of the season.

What up Nati #19 good game last night, keep them guys heads up, you all will be just fine. Ky teams stay up az well, Long season with lots of tournaments, KY will get theirs.

Congrats to all of the winners. Good luck to everyone the rest of the season, and I hope to see most of you in Pine bluff, Arkansas on April 29th and 30th .Again congrats.

Thanks for da shout YD#2....Nice tourney Young Dudes

What about SNUBNOZE we made a lot of noise this weekend. We sent some of yall home with a headache.

man you on every post #25 snubnoze and didnt even win or place in the top three. you could have sent alot of people home because you was in the loser bracket after a couple of games. your respect will come to you if you just keep doing your thing on the field not on the board. all you doing is putting a target on your teams back and thats not good.

Great job team whodat way to rep the D

Hey who ever was the guy who Tournament this was BASA don't ever let him do NO! MORE ever this was not ran right he is bad for Basa and hey Clay he is a very bad T-shirt man he went home with more than he sold maybe some one should tell when you sell your shirts for $10 and $11 and then a week later he try to sell them for $15 the same shirts now that is funny help him out Clay