BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION ALL MESSAGE BOARD PARTICIPANTS

We are reposting this as a reminder since we have so many new visitors to the website and amnesia spreading rapidly to some others.

We have a ZERO TOLERANCE for posting inappropriate messages to the board. You cannot post messages without using your real name or names we have already come to recognize on the board. First time posters, please include who you are on your first post if you are going to be using a nickname.

Any posting not meeting the above criteria will be deleted when detected, with the possibility of being banned as well.

There will also be no posting of any other association's tournament information, which also includes results.

This is not a commercial board, so the selling  of  "New" equipment is not tolerated. If it is a one time sell of a new item, you maybe permitted to post your item, but contact us first at: staff@basasoftball.com.

We are sure we can count on all of you for your cooperation. Let's all work together to keep a good thing going!!!

Re: ATTENTION ALL MESSAGE BOARD PARTICIPANTS

OOPS sorry staff, didn't know trying to sell my bat was forbidden on here~!

"PICTURES" WE HAVE PICTURES BASA!
CALL ME @ 314-657-5250 WE WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SHOW
OUR TROPHIES ON THIS BOARD. ANYWAY THIS WONT BE THE
LAST TIME WE WIN!

Is it really that hard to abide by the rules.

The banning starts now. And do not call to get access again. This is ridiculous!

HEY CLAY DID YOU GET THE PHOTO FROM THE 'X' COACH?

Thanks BASA.....

Has BASA ever thought of posting ip address's it might cut down on the fake people and wanna-bees, and will be easy for some to track them down(ie city and state) and easy to ban them.
Just a thought
Vic#6

We can see the ip's and that is how we ban them.

Again, if the tournament is not BASA related, DO NOT POST IT ON HERE!

Ignorance of the rules is no longer going to be an excuse. Stop these anonymous posts and no, your ban is not going to be lifted anytime soon.

BASA STAFF CHECK WITH HERCLE OR NELL 1843 TOURNAMENT JUNE 17 & 18 WILL BE A BASA EXTRAVAGANZA, WE WILL HAVE THE FIGHT BROADCAST IN THE PARK, I WILL UPDATE YOU ON THE OTHER JUNTEENTH EVENTS TAKING PLACE,

sorry i didnt read this before i sent out my post. will not happen again!!!!!!!!!!