BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SCRUBBS,EASTSIDE,502 BOYZ

GOOD LUCK, BE EAZY, AND HOLD IT DOWN!!!!!!!

Re: SCRUBBS,EASTSIDE,502 BOYZ

Yeap, Good luck guys wish we were going down with you.

Thanks for the well wishes. We played "decent" but only hit on about 40% of our offensive potential. We had to play at 8:00am Sunday morning and came out a little flat. I think we stayed in Pure Passion too long but that is another story

How did the scrubbs and eastside come out?

we still have some things to get together, like if u get a bad call u just have to keep on playing. OUR PITCHER AND SHORTSTOP GOT THREW OUT 2 GAMES FOR ACTING CRAZY(THEY HAD A RIGHT TO GO OFF)BUT WHEN U ARE TRYING TO BUILD SOMETHING YOU CANT DO THAT S**T. I'M NOT MAKING EXCUSES WE JUST DIDN'T GET THE JOB DONE. GOOD JOB AND NICE TOURNMENT TO THE TOP THREE TEAMS

Good job , still a lil early, you will get it together Eastside and 502 Boyz.

we(scrubs)did terrible the 1st time out.Still trying to find team chemistry,which is first, then the rest will follow. In time we will get better! good job to all the teams that finished well!

Like 502Boy#45 said we did not hit but about 40% of what we can do.But that not putting out any excuses but we all will get better and be there at the end.That for Eastside,Scrubbs,No-Limit and us the 502BOYZ we will make Ky get it's respect. And also Frazone sorry we didn't get to meet.But at the next tournament when we all our there let's all hook-up and support each other and get to know one another teams.

im still looking for a squad!!! im in school for 3 more weeks and havent been able to dedicate myself to a team til that is ova!!! i will holla at cha fam and do what it do!!!

Yeast its all good fam!!! i know that the squad will jell!!! Its the first tourney don't worry bout it!!!!!

ME 2 FRAZONE,IF YOU GET A CONTRACT,LET ME KNOW,BECAUSE I CAN USE ONE MYSELF.

you not playin wit the stars?