BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tom Joyner in Nashville

Can we get a Live Report from the Nashville clique. It sounds off the chain this morning. Good morning BASA! Been gone for a minute. But I see it has been nothing less than lively.

Re: Tom Joyner in Nashville

The show was great and I fell in love with GUY all over again!!!!

What's up Ms. Miller, how was your trip to the ATL? I had so much fun that I didn't want to come home Sunday night. So many people, so much fun. The weather was perfect. I was full of the juice also. Guy did sound good this morning.

Hello Ms. Miller and D-3.. I couldn't wake up early enough to see the Tom Joyner show, I was doing some moving yesterday! I bet ya'll had fun.. Where will ya'll be playing at this weekend, let ya girl know.... For you two...

Hello Ms. Nashville. I am not playing any where this weekend . You have a safe trip to Memphis. How did the game go last week

Hey everybody......

It was off the chain...... yall miss a good one!!!!! ....They were and everything else......

Nashvilles Finest #21
Dasha

Hey D3, Ms. Nashville, and Nasheville's Finest.

D3,
ATL was a whole lotta fun in ATL and didn't want to leave either, I got home 5am Monday morning.

Dasha, I saw Neecy.

Did you see her this morning cause she was there ?

D3 if your talking about the b-ball game last week, we lost a close one, I wasn't there! Rachel brought some girls with her because we can't play too much because softball season. Ms. Miller ................ what you think you doing coming in at 5:00am on a Monday and know you got to be at work.... Just joking! Hello Nashville Finest . Ms. Miller you playing this weekend.

Nashville's Finest when do you work, your always out of town or doing something besides working . Leave the LIZARDS alone this weekend some may need to rest . C-Ya Monday or Tuesday

D3....

Girl they are out there and I'm going to find them and it's going to be alot of them in Memphis this weekend.....

Nashvilles Finest #21
Dasha

Nashville's Finest - I know you will . Don't hurt'em, but let it do what it do!

Now I see why Nashville' Finest hardly works . She works for her sister