BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....

....."AAAAYYYYYY"....What's Crackin? Justice League....DA BOARD...and 2nd shift....What it DO.... .... "TURN IT UP"..... "get low "CHURCH"...I ....everyone Travels safe there....and Back....and you know good luck 2 ALL the Teams ,.....so, just to get it popping... ....this should be fun day....get it over quick.....and get the ....so ummmm..HotGirls. ..."Snap yo fingers....Uh,do ya Steppp!! ....You can do it....All by yourself!!".....let me see do what you do ..... .....around BOARD...What do I see.....Everybody rocking side 2 side 2 the BEAT ....snapping your fingers..... Waiting 2 check in....so hit this ..... ...get low "JUSTICE LEAGUE"

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....

You already know the "first lady" of JL is here...What's up to all my JL brothas, stay fly!!!I need for my brothas to be safe on that night shift, do yall need me to change shifts???...KING OUT!!!

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....!!!!! Let it Do What it DO....

,Got me over here

Ms Dat checking in before I hit the high eay...errbody be safe today!! Hey Hot Rod can we get a weather report??

.....That SS from EXPOS....where you trying 2 say something? here's my email hit the box to the LEFT...over here .....

What's up Church? You and everyone hold it down in Memphis this weekend. Wish I was there. But I do have my contracted Paparazzi on the scene. So the pictures will tell the story.

Casting spells and taking names.....checking in to establish OUR reign!!!!!1

What it do, board!!! Just checkin in. Everyone have a safe and enjoyable time in M-town. Maybe I'll swing thru to say whats up.

...911....you got mail and Justice League...send your T-shirt sizes 2 me or Hc....

Church you have mail.

Hello everybody Have fun doing what you do this weekend, whatever that may be....Stay safe though. It's all about having fun, our time is to short here, so don't stress!!!!Love you all!!!!

speeding in what the deal board for the travlers this weekend be safe and if we take a Lost SAT in I'll be back on the clay running them bases real soon #15 hit me up

Churh, you got me snapping my fingers at my desk...[dancing] and pausing with it.. Everyone have a safe trip to your many different destinations...

Church what it do? I'm just checking in this morning.

Keithag checking in this Friday morning wishing everyone a blessed day. Everyone be safe and cant wait to meet the ones that will be in Memphis.

....."SOLDIER"...What's Crackin?....I'll be calling once I hit the ROAD......

Where is homecoming, check out my last post on fairy tales

Checking in on this TGIF! Everyone travel safely!

Im here and about to hit the highway. I hope everybody arrives safe to and from whatever tournament you are going to and good luck. Do what you do and do it on the dirt. Peace1out and to all a good weekend.

I guess we won't be seeing Derrty in Memphis, the are in hiding after that beatdown they6 got last night from 1843 so they're

HEY! HERE WE COME,IT'S THE STEADY,THE BIG TICKET AND
ONE WEED ON THE WAY TO THE SOUTH.
ONE TEAM-ONE DREAM-EXTREME!

Ya Boi TERMINATOR in the BUILDING waiting on FORCE Possie 2 arrive!!! I think I'll grab sum BBQ U know they know how 2 do herre Derrty

HEY! LIKE HE SAID,HE'S HERE THE BIG TICKET. THE STEADY HERE AND ONE WEED! EXTREME IN THE HOUSE.