BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Name not spelled right, this make things worser for opponents

This #25 from Team Snubnoze. This is the correct spelling, Mr Ivy or who ever in charge please change the spelling on our name if this not to much to ask for. TEAM SNUBNOZE will represent and earn the respect that is needed.

Re: Name not spelled right, this make things worser for opponents

Please pick your battles.....Maybe a typo.....don't go crazy...Can't wait to see ya'll hit thwe field and I hope ya'll don't go 2 and a que!!!!!1

TO # 25 TEAM SNUBNOZE. DID I SPELL IT RIGHT? ANYWAY I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WORSER IS NOT A WORD. THE CORRECT WAY TO PUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN, NAME NOT SPELLED RIGHT, THIS MAKES THINGS WORSE FOR OPPONENTS. JUST TRYING TO HELP.

Re: Name not spelled right, causes a lot of teams to take a L (LOST) asked the 502 Boys

First #25 We give you your respect on getting a win over us. But like you say Do a correct spell ckeck ok it's 502BOYZ.But just think we will meet again if you stay on the BASA. And Good luck With the rest of your season. We don't get caught-up in to the talking stuff to get respect. We have been up and down on the BASA with win and some lost.But as we say people do Respect us for who we are and the way we play the game.And also remeber you was on your turf let's here from you out side your turf later down the road #25.