BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beware of that team they call Allnet

Many of you get on here talk. However, Allnet will be in Memphis this weekend. Beware we are coming to brake backs. Remember, what I told earlier the little guys will get the party started and the big guys will finish you off. Hope you are not our fist game cause you will b ein the losers brackett before 1200 saturday. Dont hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Beware of that team they call Allnet

good luck allnet

Go homies, do the **** thing.

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH........spare us the lecture.....and finish in the TOP 3......remember.......2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remember.......so you know what you have to do......."CHURCH"...and then you might get notice.....and one more thing...."REAL TALK".....asked for the "CITY HITTERS"......and if you beat THEM....then you're a team to be out for......REAL TALK......don't say I didn't warned YOU

Spell Check...Break...First

...you lost me ESQ#23.... ...where's Break???

I'm up first allnet, so beware of what you ask for, let's do it on the dirt

This is #33 LA, whoever the boy is thats writing saying All Net this or that, you must sit the bench, or don`t have a job. Be man enough to put your name to it. To everybody we play the game we don`t talk the game. Good Luck Everyone!!! PEACE SEE YOU THERE

You know this will be my first BASA tournament and I am excited that Ghost and company made it possible for me to be apart of this tremendous event.I have waited to join the "family" for a year now and I think its a honor and a privilege to be on the field with you guys. But............If you are going to speak out of context and mouth on the board put your name and number up. You got us first on the dirt at 0915 am and I do believe that you need to be there at 0845 to make sure that you can appreciate the 60 minute experience that you are about to witness. I am going to let the bat and the glove do the talking. You should too. I will be #5

Church, I was talking about the misspelling or inproper use of a couple words in the original post.

> Most successful teams dont talk about how good their team is, they just do what they do on the dirt, teams that fly under the radar so to speak, is that team that most teams worry about, nobody worries about a mouth running, ball booting, infield fly rule hitting team, the teams that runs their mouth has a target on their back and believe me when I tell you, all teams will be shooting for it, and if they get no more pleasure in a tournament, they will have a good time beating All Net, I just hope that your game is as big as the team mouth that posted on here....

.....I feel you Esq#23...he was just so bad.....I figured you forgot to ADD on.....count 'em up.....

I guess that was a fan drumming up support for there team. Bad Marketing

...you happy with PACKAGE!?........PACKAGE!! .......you gone have people quickly....exit left....

THE PACKAGE, YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE UP AND WISH YOU WOULD HAVE STAYED IN K.C. EXPECT A RUN RULE JUST LIKE YOU DID 3 YRS AGO, RUN RULED. YOU REMEMBER FRIDAY NIGHT THAT YEAR. WHAT POSITION DO YOU PLAY I WILL HOLLA @ YOU. AND AFTER THE GAME, I WILL DRINK A BEER WITH YOU. HOLLA 2 YOUR BOY!!!!!

The Truth you got me mixed up with someone else> I'm from Anchorage, Alaska. So you did not run rule me or anything. But we will drink a beer tho. Good Luck to both teams. There will be only one team to come out victorious at the end and we will have a beer after that and be boys.

Get it right partner you LIVE in Anchorage and you rarely drink (LOL). Enough chit chatter.....Do what you do to complete PhaseI Ben. You are on the HOT SEAT

See,what had happened was?