BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TRASH TALK.....on this post....I knew it was gone start soon.........

.... .....DING!!!........WELL.....say something!? I'm waitng my turn and it seems others have more to say and HIDE.......so here's your chance......or forevever shut the UP and if your team was as good as the STorm,Class Act,DERRTY,BBQ,YD's,GREYSTONE,KY"EASTSIDERS",ENOUGH SAID,GA MAJIC,.....then they will hate or put it like this......not hating...but more like the game up....PRE-Game..... ....."CHURCH"

Re: TRASH TALK.....on this post....I knew it was gone start soon.........

.....it's for you NO-Name people too

hey whats up wade. good luck down in memphis this weekend.

Awwww you silly

...I just figured this....and like you did not know...this is HOW....it all started...TRASH TALKING.....and it seems it's up again...for instance.....click on GAME TIMES for MEMPHIS....and you'll see my point.....

ITS NOT TRASH TALKING CHURCH ITS MORE LIKE "LET ME TELL THE WHOLE BASA WHAT MY TEAMS HAS AND WHO WE'RE GETTING" AND FOR WHAT? I'VE ONLY SEEN MAYBE TWO TEAMS PUTTING THEIR NEW ADDITIONS ON THIS BOARD, OR EVEN BOASTING ABOUT HOW MANY SPONSORS THEY HAVE. EXAMPLE: TEAM:
"CRUSHERS/MIKEN/BOOMBAH/NELLY/MURPH/EASTON/BASA/FUNDRAISING ON OUR OWN. LOL!!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO THESE TEAMS ARE? FIRST TO ANSWER CORRECTLY WILL WHEN A DATE WITH ME AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR.

AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

GUYS BE CAREFUL THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOME BAMAFIED STUFF FROM AKA MAYBE TUPAC SHUKUR.

AMY...How about I just win a date for being me.

Oh I forgot I was TOLD to leave you ALONE.

.....well... ..AMY the Real DEAl...What's Crackin?...But one thing ....DERRTY or YD's never brag on our sponsor's other's do it for US.......now as for as Addition it was a few and sponsor's I can't begin to start...and I can't wait to see it ALL happen....... ...and AMY.....you mean "WIN"

U GUYS HAVE TO PICK UP ON STUFF IT MISPELLED ITS LAST NAME.

AND WHO MIGHT HAVE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE. I'M A VERY SINGLE CUTE FACE,SLIM WAIST WITH A BIG BEHIND TYPE WOMAN. CAN'T NO ONE MAKE THOSE TYPE CALL FOR ME. AND LIKE BEYONCE SAID: I NEED A SOLDIER THAT AIN'T SCARED TO STAND UP FOR ME, GOTTA KNOW TO GET DOUGH AND HE BETTER BE STREET.

AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

HEY WHATS UP CHURCH HOW YOU BEEN MAN.

Appreciate it TBI#24...Much luck to everybody playing this weekend. Amy, touch your toes...Shouts out to New Crew...

...What's crackin?...TitemanBlazer....I've been just working and waiting to play ball.....and of course ....."AAAYYYY"....I have one more game indoor and it's over.....we play against and whomever he has tonight..... it's the play-offs.....so I'm pretty sure it shall be some interesting Free Your Mind.....FRIDAY...then see ya in MEMPHIS

you silly she gone respond...pay attention to the Board.....AMY

,I love this ,KING OUT!!! Hello, Justice League, been busy on VACATION!!!

HEY CHURCH WE'RE NOT COMING TO MEPHIS BUT WORKING ON THE NASHVILLE TOURNAMENT MAN IF WE HAD SOME OF THE DERRRTY,YOUNG DUDES,CLASS ACT MOLLA WE WOULD MAKE EVERY TOURNAMENT.