BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EASTSIDE OR SCRUBBS

EASTSIDE OR DA SCRUBBS WILL WIN IT IN MEMPHIS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!! TAKING ALL BETS!!!!!!!

Re: EASTSIDE OR SCRUBBS

THATS A GOOD BET!!!!

I KNOW

I hope u paid all your bills! Because you gonna loose all your money this weekend! The team that hits and plays Defense will win. They should of came to Aiken. Aiken had a tough Rec Bracket and they could of got some. You must be still sleep ! And who are the Scrubbs? Have they ever even played in a tournament? Earn your respect before u talk! Eastside = good team but can be beat if they slip. Scrubbs?????? who are they?

YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH

Do you play for Scrubbs?

ANY TEAM CAN BE BEAT IF THEY SLIP BUT WE DONT SLIP FOR THE MONEY SO COME AND SHOW FACE OR BETTER YET SHOW THEM DEAD WHITE BOYS (LF)

I have never seen the scrubbs play but I have seen Eastside tear off in a couple of people. But you never know what happens when the lights come on and the fans are in the stands. But you can't forget about the Atlanta dawgs, they just won in Aiken. I think it is going to be a battle regardless. But if I was to put money on it I will bet on Eastside or the Dawgs( No disrespect Scrubbs.

WELL I HOPE WE GET TO MEET GA.DAWGS SO I CAN SHOW YA'LL WHATS UP. DO THEY HAVE A NEW TEAM OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY DIDNT LOOK GOOD TO ME LAST YEAR( BUT THINGS CAN CHANGE) WE WALKED OUT OF ATL. GA. CHAMPIONS LAST YEAR I THINK. IM NOT A HATER GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY

I'm with you on that Eastside. Good luck to everybody. I hope that the Scrubbs can make a name for themselves, it's not hard if you play ball.(i.e.Class Act)

Act a Fool

SCRUBBS ARE LEGIT!!! I PLAYED WIT THEM LAST YEAR AND THEY HAVE GOTTEN BETTER!!! 2 AND 2 AT THE WORLD LAST YEAR! NOT BAD FOR THE FIRST TIME OUT AND HADN'T BEEN TOGETHER BUT FOR A FEW MONTHS!!! THEY READY!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!

LIKE MY NEW IMAGE SOLIDIER,IM GOING WIT THE EASTSIDERS.WHAT UP 55,PO,FREAK,99,21,AND REST OF THE FELLAS.L.M.S.#10

frazone i seen people ask who you play for and you never answer the question. is it because you don't want a bullseys on your teams back. be a man and say who you play for or dont get on talking your $$$$.

FIRST OF ALL "THE REPORTER" IF SOMEONE ASKED ME WHO I PLAYED FOR I DIDN'T SEE IT!! SECOND OF ALL I'M IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW SO I HAVENT DEDICATED MYSELF TO A TEAM YET CAUSE I CANT MAKE IT TO PRACTICE DUE TO CLASS!! WHATEVER TEAM I DO PLAY FOR BEST BELIEVE THAT ALL MY TALK WILL BE BACKED UP!!! I REP KY ALL DAY AND DAY!!!! LIKE I SAID EASTSIDE OR THE SCRUBBS WILL WIN!!! LET YO POCKETS RUN IT TO ME PLAYA!!!! GET MONEY!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Also, didn't they say Team Bring It would win Aiken and Memphis? Ummmmm naw! They got beat up pretty bad down in little ole Aiken. All those Midwest teams and neither won. Man ole man. Did you see that, they all got run ruled! Read, Read all about it! Midwest got drugggg! Run to the bank with that.

....Ball Player.......you talk and could be anybody.......but the Headlines won't be printing that no time soon......you'll see and you play with..... ...just trying to watch YOUR game......

ok ball player we did take or lumps down in aiken to ga.dawgs and new crew two very good teams. we will take them but we will also give them out to. if you are a true ball player then you should know that playing this game you can't win them all and you will take your lumps. we went down to aiken without our full squad do to injuries and we will not make that mistake again. you live and learn but next time you put our name in your mouth make sure you leave yours!!! good luck graystone,team nati and allnet

What it do to my Softball brothers (Eastside & Canes), getting ready for the weekend in Memphis ova this way!!! Just wanted to stop through and wish all the teams from the Lex good luck and hope yall the best!!! Skool Boi #14!!!