BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr. Church

HELLO MR. CHURCH, I SEE YOU WERE TRYING TO RAT ME OUT TO BASA ABOUT MY POST TO MR. GHOST. DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE, I LIKE YOU, YOUR A FUNNY CHARACTER, I WANT YOU TO STAY ON MY TEAM. AND TO PROVE IT I WILL BE IN MEMPHIS WATCHING THE TOURNAMENT TO MAKE THE AMY WEEKEND REPORT. SO WATCH OUT FOR ME. IF AND WHEN I COME UP TO YOU, YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM. JUST LOOK FOR THE CUTE FACE, SMALL WAIST, AND THE BIG BEHIND. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE DIME THATS TOP OF THE LINE!!!!

AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

Re: Mr. Church

Amy Church will be watching too...

....AMY.....AMY....amy....I was trying to get your post knocked off....but I was really trying to get to respond quickly.....and I will not put you on Glass again...we are on the same team....others may think we're the same but that's lame.....because your description is some what Half or ALL of the WOMEN in the BASA....so I now if someone speaks and I turn around and ..... ....oops...didn't mean to look you UP and DOWN....and ask are you AMY well.....I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one looking....the MEN of the board are ALERT ......but thanks for keeping it REAL.....if you have any more question....Free Your Mind DERRTY

Amy with that description you may have more than church looking for you. I tried to hit you website but it didn't show anything. Hit my email and tell what to do.

...I will be watching the GIRLS....they have this routine to pump the team and Fans up.....and did I mention I'll be the HOTGIRLS.......Hey Ladies and here's a for you HOT #1 ....... ....Now....Also...I didn't see DERRTY on the list either ......I'm playing with the YD's and Yes,I'm still DERRTY, just getting in as much work as I can.....so when WE COME....DERRTY....WE BRINGING the HEAT..... .....next question

SORRY BOYS, MY WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION RIGHT NOW, BUT IT WILL BE UP AND RUNNING IN THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK. I WILL BE HAVING A BASA'S FINEST WOMEN AND MEN PAGE ON IT AS WELL, SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. AND PLEASE BELIEVE I WILL BE GETTING SHOTS OF ALL YOU MEN IN MEMPHIS. BUT REMEMBER I'LL BE THE CUTE FACE,SMALL WAIST, AND THE BIG BEHIND. AND LADIES I WILL BE GETTING GREAT SHOTS OF YOU ALL TO, I'M ALL ABOUT PROMOTING FOR MY LADIES.

ALSO...when do ya'll play and who do you play for .... .....and keep the ? clean...I'll shut this down

Church I'm with you I will be watching a hot girl...oops I mean watching "THE" Hot Girls.

Amy I am going to hit your email later. I want to holla at you on a business tip.

.....fo sho "DERRTY"

While you are watching the HOT GIRLS will you also spare some time for the other ladies of JUST US. Cause if you watching Just Us, we want to watch you too. "Church" "Soldier", "Skuds 34"

....JUST US and AMY you know the REST...SHUKUR....the JUSTICE LEAGUE will be watching ALL the HOT.......put it like this.....we will REPRESENT.....and JL....shirts are coming soon.."AAAYYYYY"...the JL has reps from different teams...so the Answer is YES....

Please allow me to re-introduce myself. I will be watching ALL of the beautiful women of the BASA family. But still I will be watching "A" oops I mean "THE" Hot Girls.....Church Help me out!!

....you did just fine.....just keep short and simple....We will support ALL the ladies....support packed the stands....give them love....root,root,root......instead of trying to get some.......I can't say it.....AMY help me out

All of the Ladies of Just Us are Hots!!!!

.....Soldier...it's all good

Amen Just us...I like how you all have fun through out the entire game. You are a sight to look at on and off the field. You all can play well. Good luck to all you hot, fine and sexy sistas

Act a Fool!! (Class Act)

I'LL HAVE MY EYES ON THOSE LADY TO. HOT GIRLS,JUST US
LADYS AND ALL THE OTHER ONES TO.
CHURCH I'M DOWN WITH U.THE STEADY!

...Jump Steady....this is .......

Love girls but if you look like you say you do