BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GAME TIMES MEMPHIS ( GOOD LUCK)

WOMEN DIVISION GAME TIMES
1.JWP (AR)VS LADY 44.S 11:45AM
2.WHO DAT (AR)VS LADY ALL-STARS 11:45 AM
3.LADY 317 VS LADY SOX 11:45 AM
4.DIVAS VS PLAYMAKERS II 11:45 AM

CITY HEAT VS WINNER GAME #1 2:15 PM
JUST US VS WINNER GAME # 2 2:15 PM

SUPER REC DIVISION

1.BYE
2. TEAM FITTS VS D-TIPS 10:30 AM
3. ST LOUIS STARS VS TEAM DYNASTY 10:30 AM
4. SUPERSTARS VS T& T RAIDERS 10:30 AM
5. TEAM BBQ VS GRAYSTONE 1:00 PM
6. XTREME VS WINNER GAME # 2 1:00 PM
7. DETROIT MAVERICKS VS WINNER GAME # 3 1:00 PM

MEN REC DIVISION

1.ST LOUIS THUNDER VS SUDDEN IMPACT 8:00 AM
2.TOP GUN VS NEW CREW 8:00 AM
3.JELLY BOYS VS BLACK SOX 8:00 AM
4.CLUB 51 VS BMW LOUNGE 10:30 AM
5.KC CANES VS TEAM NATI 8:00 AM
6.PIRATES VS SCRUBS 8:00 AM
7.YANKEE DAWGS VS ST LOUIS BROWNS 8:00 AM
8.RUF RIDERS VS MFSB 9:15 AM
9.CHICAGO BALLERS VS RAIDERS 9;15 AM
10.CITY HITTERS VS TEAM OUTKAST 9:15 AM
11.STONE COLD VS YOUNG DUDES 9;15 AM
12.INDY FORCE VS FINAL TOUCH 9;15 AM
13.ALL NET VS MARINERS 9:15 AM
14.MEMPHIS 44'S VS 502 BOYS 9:15 AM
15.GA DAWGS VS TEAM SNUGNOSE 10:30 AM
16.317 VS LOL 8:00 AM

17.EAST SIDE PLAYERS VS WINNER GAME # 1

Re: GAME TIMES MEMPHIS ( GOOD LUCK)

Will the womens bracket be over on Saturday? I hope so.. No need to prolong the womens bracket to Sunday.

I AM SORRY WHO DAT IS FROM MICHIGAN

NO ALL BRACKETS WILL END SUNDAY TO MANY REC TEAMS TO FINISH SAT SORRY ABOUT THAT WOMEN CHAMPIONSHIP IS SCHEDULED FOR 11:45 SUNDAY
SUPER REC 1:00 SUNDAY
REC 3:30 SUNDAY

I DIDNT POST EAST SIDE PLAYERS GAME TIME 10:30 AM

It doesn't make sense ...Graystone and Team BBQ are probably the best teams here, why are y'all putting them together in the first round. Shouldn't they get the byes instead of Xtreme and Mavericks?

Hercle thanks for posting the game times and keep doing what you do and the people who is putting negative responses probably do not play on a team.

It really wasn't a negative response, It was just my opinion. And I do have a team ........ in your home town.

Who is this #17 can you speak out or is you hidding.

We already proved that in S.C.,Johnson City,and Cartersville that we have a good team.So if one does'nt feel it we all don't feel it.That's the difference when you have ONE-VISION ONE-HEARTBEAT!

Terance Brown - new guy on the STARs. Come watch me. I ain't scared!!

I never said you was scared but your coach was scared to play against the caucasion teams last week at Duke. So until you get on the dirt, you are still a mystery. So just show up and play then get your respect.

I don't know what happened last weekend, I wasn't there. But I heard that they was playing with the rest of the teams. But like I said, I wasn't there. But you are right, I have to earn my respect, no one in St. Louis knows me, so I will have to gain y'alls respect. And what team do you play for? Are they rec or super-rec?

Softball fan...Look at the rankings for super-rec. Is your team in the top 5 or are they listed. If you notice it Storm and Class Act are at the top(Not taking nothing from any other team). So why would we be scared? Like the storm player said don't go anywhere half cocked. But if you want to see anyone of the top 10 teams in super-rec pick one and bring it especially when you get to the top 5. Oh I forgot that is why you are just a fan

I HOPE WHEN ERRYBODY ON THIS BOARD TALK THE TALK
AND WALK THE WALK,OR DON'T TALK IT AND WALK
IT,YOU CAN SHOW UP MONDAY AND TAKE YOURS LIKE MAN/WOMAN.
"NOW GAME ON!"

Mr H 1843 will debut in the LOU

HERCLE IVY...CAN WE GET THE BRACKETS NOT JUST THE FIRST ROUND. POSTED ON THE WEB SITE SO WE CAN FOLLOW THE TOURNAMENT. YEAH I KNOW WE SHOULD BE THERE BUT SOME CAN NOT MAKE IT.>>>HELP US OUT!!!!

....can we get SECURITY in herre....

HAY HAY HAY NO NEED FOR ALL THE HOSTILITIES WE JUST PLAY THIS GAME FOR THE LOVE OF IT & THE FUN OF IT. I JUMPED OVER TO BUFFIETHEBODY FOR A SECOND AND HELLS DOOR OPENED.

Please Softball fan don't disrepect my teammate you know we're not scared we play with a full squad werever we play we have nothing to prove to anyone so please keep your nasty comments to yourself futhremore I will be in Memphis this weekend if you have a problem everyone knows me I'll be watching your game and will introduce myself personally to you if you state your name. Good luck this weekend

....I'm just ....continue

that guy dnt play on my team if he does then he needs to put his name or # so he can be held accountable for the bs he left on the board. we respect every body, but just like everybody else, we wanna be the best everytime we play!so whoever you are you need to come out into the light !

IT's all good. Anybody can talk behind a computer. Graystone much respect to you. We know you guys are a great team. Thanks for clearing the air about the fan that claimed to play on your team. We are on this board having fun and I see that some people can't handle it. All of that name calling is not called for. But anyway Softball Fan may God still bless you. Good luck with whomever you play with. I am going to show you some class and this with best wishes to you and your team.

What's Class Act's Theory:
One Vision, One Heartbeat....
Act a Fool.

HEY NEW IMAGE SOILDER I'VE BEEN PULLING TEETH TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE HELL ARE YOU.(THIS TITEMAN - TITUS BLAZERS).

Mike, we respect all of our opponents so like Johnny said (#12 Graystone), whoever made those comments more than likely doesn't even play for our team. For some reason the thing to do on this board is for people to get on here and pretend to be one of us and talk sh*t on our behalf, well, that's not who we are, we play the game hard between the lines and let the chips fall where they may. I think I can speak for all of the Graystone family, when I say we are disappointed that we won't be able to play against Class Act or Storm this weekend because there is no telling when we'll get another chance to face each since the powers-at-be decided to bump us up to dying division (Competitive). Hopefully we will get a chance to play you two at some point this year, because I think all 4 teams (BBQ, Storm, Class-Act, & Graystone) are very evenally matched. Good Luck and continued success in 2006!

I WANT TO PERSONALLY GIVE PROPS TO YOU GREYSTONE GUYS. YOU LOOK GOOD IN YOUR UNIFORMS AND YOU PLAY GOOD. YOU GET A WOOO WOOOOO AND SLAP ON THE A@# FROM YOUR GIRL AMY. KEEP PLAYING YOUR GAME, YOUR ACTIONS WILL SPEAK LOUDER THAN YOUR WORDS. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND ALSO.

AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

... ...Way to show class #12Greystone much respect ....holla at you in Memphis

What up Titeman!...

HEY WHATS GOING ON WADE.MAN THE LEAUGE JUST STARTED UP HERE IN NO.VA AND FINALLY HAVE SOME GOOD WEATHER.TRYING TO WORK ON THE NASHVILLE TOURNAMENT.

church... long time no see! holla atcha in da m-town! good luck and safe travel to all teams!

anybody in Memphis that can give us a weather update??

Well,today it's 80 degrees and a 40percent chance of rain,Friday 20 percent chance temp in the upper 60's to low 70's and Saturday it's about a 20 percent chance of rain with the temps in the high 60's.That the forecast as of rigt now,but it may change.

yeah I looked up the weather forecast on my weather bug, but somebody said it was raining right now, and more rain poss tommorw, are you in Memphis?

Yes,msDat thats where Team Dynasty is from and I'm right in the center of memphis right now and there hasn't been any rain as of yet,but it's suppose to rain.

thanks HOT ROD!! see you tommorow

Whats up Hot Rod I will see you tomorrow, I am staying at the Studio Plus off Sycamore View Road.

HEY! I'M JUST GOT IN AND I HEARD THE TOURNEY WAS CANCEL
ANY TRUTH TO THAT? "HI" MS.DAT!

Steady you have Hercle's number.

Heeeeeey Steady!! You going to memphis??

I'M CHECKING ON HERCLE'S NUMBER NOW LIL K.
YES,MS.DAT I WILL BE THERE FRIDAY BY 4:30.

Where did you hear that the Toournament was cancelled. We Talk to Hot Rod from Memphis and he did not say anything.

Spell check tournament>

I GOT HERCLE ON THE PHONE NOW "GAME ON!"
I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT MESSAGE GOT OUT.
THE STEADY!

PLease spell our name correctly please. It is snubnoze not snugnose. We will gain respect once we hit the field. You will see #25 in action at 10:30 sat. morning.

Softball Fan if you play for Graystone what is your name or number. Your coach has called you out. Why don't you respond to him and give that information. But anyway I still wish you the best.

Much respect #22 Graystone. Trust me I have seen graystone play and I know what you guys are made of. I knew that the Softball fan did not play with you all. Maybe we need to get that fan a jersey from every team so that they can be our number one fan. I see that Softball fan is too busy talking trash to me that He/She can't see the post you all put out there about them not being on your team.

SO....Softball fan if you are really a Graystone Player step up and show yourself to the BASA Family, If not us then to your teammates.

who is City Heat in Women's bracket?

TO GRAYSTONE AND BBQ, I WANT TO START BY SAYING. TRUE NEW IMAGE SOLDIERS WOULD NOT SAY THE THINGS THAT THIS SO CALLED "NEW IMAGE" SOLDIER IS SAYING. I AM SORRY FOR THE POST FROM THIS SO CALLED "NEW IMAGE SOLDIER".
TRUE SOLDIERS POST THEIR NAMES AND WE DON'T HIDE BEHIND FAKE A** NAMES.