BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUESTION/TOURNAMENT BRACKETS

BASA STAFF,

Is there any way you all can set up an link for tournaments where we can go and check out brackts for each BASA Tournament for that weekend. So we would not have to call. We can just click on that link and the bracket would be posted. I just wanted to ask.

Re: QUESTION/TOURNAMENT BRACKETS

It seems to me that a standard has been set. The Kickoff tournament other than the few minor hiccups was a smashing success. From how it was promoted to the final slideshow wrap up. Game times were posted and hotel info was provided. My thing is this: Why can't all BASA tourneys be run that way. Take this Memphis tourney for example, sure teams can call and get a game time but why not use this wonderful tool called the message board to post game times and distribute info here. All teams want know what going on even if there not going. Makes the want to go next time. I have a suggestion, since the BASA is starting to gain some momentum; have only a few tourney directors for the different regions, East, Midwest, West. Give each region 3-4 directors make their cut for running the tourneys worthwhile, that way BASA doesn't huge success like Aiken and then turn around and have a not so huge success like Mobile, No disrespect. Cater more to the teams, make it to where there are no other options. Just some thoughts.

Re: QUESTION/TOURNAMENT BRACKETS

I was wondering the same thing. Aiken was great as far as our team was concerned. We didnt have any hiccups or anything to complain about. Clay did a fantastic job. As you said, it was advertised, it was promoted, and information was readily available and no doubt it saved a great deal of time and many phone calls. If some directors are not as savy with the computer seems like they could get their info to the BASA and let them post it. Look at the tourney for Detroit, or the one for Indianapolis, their info is there, why cant the rest of the follow suit??? This board is read by so many seems like you should use what you got to get what you want and thats more support and more teams participating.