BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dinsum where are LMS playing

Whats up my boy and where is your team playing this weekend? I tell G-Money I said whats up and to holla at your boy.

Re: Dinsum where are LMS playing

NKO....

YOU GOT MAIL!!!!

Dasha go chase some lizzards are something. I said LMS or Dinsum.

NKO....

DON'T BE A SMART A** TODAY I KNOW WHO YOU WAS TALKING TO 4 FOOTER.....

WHAT'S UP NKOZONE WE ARE HEADED TO JACK TOWN. WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER MISSISSIPPI.

WHAT'S UP NASHVILLE FINEST? YOU DON'T KNOW ME NOW.

NKO WUT UP BRA',LONG TIME NO HERE,WHAT IT DO

NKO WHAT'S GOOD I CAN'T SEEM TO GET MY GUYS TO CHANGE THEY WANT TO PLAY IN THE SAME TOURNAMENTS AGAINST THE SAME TEAMS WEEK AFTER WEEK.I TRYING TO GET SOMETHING TOGETHER FOR ST. LOUIS. HOLLA

HEY JAMIE WHAT UP WITH YOU I DID KNOW YOU BE ON HERE

What going on Nko, Dinsum is your playing in Birmingham this weekend, just curious

Whats up Monk, Jamie, Lil G, and Dinsum? Dinsum I just been chilling waiting to get down on the dirt. I hope to see LMS soon. I wish you guys luck and if you do not make it come on over to Memphis. I have some shades and a budlight waiting, might give you a City Hitter Shirt. On the real Jamie what have you been up to beside dancing and drinking. So Lil G you have been MIA the last week and I have not heard from you, what is up they working you that hard. Do not make me come to Tallahassee and put a whipping down. Dasha go sit down and get a drink. I have a new drink for you Dasha, so when you get to Memphis holla at your boy and I got you that drink. Monk whats up and if you need some info about the Lou, we have some tournaments each month. Ghost want you to come play with him at the Nelly tournament. Holla back family.

NKO....

IT BETTER BE A GOOD ONE.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

DINSUM #10.....

HEY MESEE #8 SAID TO KEEP YOUR A** OFF THIS BOARD AND DO SOME WORK AND GET READY FOR THE WEEKEND IN JACKSON.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

NKO, THATS HOW WE PLAYERS DO,I GOT YOU ONE TO

LIL G,WHATS UP BABY GIRL,I STILL GOT YOU.SEE YOU SOON

Nko, I never work hard, I hardly work , but I'm just doing fine, I'm just chilling, but I will hit you up later. Dinsum, if your playing home this weekend in Birmingham, I will be there, just look for me, I'm not hard to find .

NKO, What's up Bra this is your boy G-money I'm still hitting it and drinking it hard. Well not the drinking so hard after S.C. We will be gitting it on in Jackson this week-end yea!!!