BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best of luck to all basa teams in Memphis!!!!

Re: Best of luck to all basa teams in Memphis!!!!

who said class act was backing out. how do yall get that out of wolf posting a message of good luck to all teams?

we will see if they backed out when game times are posted..

can you blame him. he has said all along that he does not have a competitive team. he built his team to win the worlds in super rec.. it would have been nice to see his team play those compeitve teams, but if he dont feel his team is ready then do what he did and back out.

We feel that if you go to a tourn and play tha two teams mention,than we want our best team there.I'll be missing 3 starters T-Mac,Gary,and Russ.All key players to Class-Act's success right now.I know BBq,and Graystone will be fully loaded so why take a 22 to a 9mm fight it don't make any since.I would love tha chance to play those two teams but i'm not crazy either when it comes to tha bizzness of it.Everyone that knows me knows i love to prove people wrong about themselves but at tha same time you have to be smart.We have not broken any rules,we are not hiding or scared of any###### body and being nervous,come on with that being nervous is like being front of a judge not knowing what your life holds but this is SOFTBALL lolololololol.My teammates,coaches,and others understand whats really going on.If things where different believe me tha director of basa and his staff will see my only 2 b ball players and tha rest super-rec teammates.19-2 with 18ko's not bad for a scared team.Get a life scared of what??????

Some of us are still coming down bcuzz we love tha sport,and i'll be supporting my citty hitta's too tha fullest.Like i said good luck to all tha basa teams as well as be very safe on your traveling this weekend!.

Tha funny thing about it is you hide behind a name and make comments you have no clue about.13 ball players is all we got,but in time tha right time that is we'll add maybe 1 or 2 but thanks fo tha love anyway.It's way to early to even trip with you so chilax and when you see me this weekend than lets talk about it face to face that's where you get yo respect by facing yo FEARS!!!!!!!

....Know it All......where do you get your info?......

First off we are fine in all departments AAU Championship,promotion Award banquet,3rd shift worker.If we played all 3 had a plane ticket on sunday but wolf made the call and that's what we will go by.No drama in our camp we are fine just dealing with people like yourself.

I'm going to make it as simple as I can. We play a 5 man. The three players mentioned above play ss,mi, and 2b. Ok all of them can play ss, but with neither one of them is able to be there, so we have no ss. So why would we play against the likes of BBQ @ G-Stone and the other super-rec teams without enough ball players. We tend to question things that have nothing to do with us, mind your own business, have success with your team. So whoever made the statement that we have one player gone and another that does not know how to tell him, you have some issues, and I'm sure whom ever your talking about is not to happy with your statement. If it is true, give them a chance to be a man and tell the team that they are no longer playing with Class Act. Not someone hiding behind a computer telling there business. They told you in confidence and you are coming on the computer to tell us. Come on be for real, but you can't, because you can not put your real name on here, so who are you?

Dang Wolf I guess there must be a lot of flies on the wall at you house because a lot of people know what is going on with Class Act.

CHURCH....what's good?

.....What's Cracking? SOLDIER... ....just "WORKING" ... ....and see you 2morrow.....and you got mail coming....

We not coming to Memphis. But I may still come to hang out. Everybody think that we are scared to play. I know that my name says New Image Soldier because I want to show respect for my fallen general, but I am with Class Act now and we do know how to Act a Fool!!

....Yea you need to come......if not...we'll still do what we do .....once we in the same town...."CHURCH"

I will be in the Lou next weekend.

What's up solider I need you to call me and leave your # my cell 314 452-7148 asap, welcome aboard I plan on being in Memphis to support my homies from the Lou didn't take you long to see how many haters out there.

You already have it. But if not I will call you later.

Know it all since you can't hold nothing then maybe you need to go to your favorite place, the toilet and take a s*** b/c you are full of it, who you play with and if in the Super Rec Div maybe your team can take Wolf's teams place and play the two above mentioned teams and see how you'll do. So until you can be man/woman enough to stand up with your identity stay off this board, b/c real people stand up for themselves. Real Talk partner and believe that.

OK FOR YOU THAT THINK YOU HAVE HATERS, STOP IT PLEASE!!!!! PEOPLE WOULDN'T HATE SO MUCH IF YOU DIDN'T PUT ALL YOUR TEAM BUSINESS ON THE BOARD. FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN, MOST TEAMS AND I DO MEAN TEAMS HAVE THEIR OWN WEBSITE. FOLLOW SUIT. ITS JUST LIKE WHEN A MAN SEES A WOMEN DRESSED REAL SEXY, HE CAN SEE THE OUTFIT, HOW IT FITS, AND ALL HER CURVERS, BUT THE SURPRISE IS UNDERNEATH. AND GUESS WHAT, HE HAS TO WAIT UNTIL THE BIG DAY TO SEE THE FULL PACKAGE UNDERNEATH. RIGHT? SO LIKE YOU ALL, IF YOU HAVE ALL THESE GREAT ADDITIONS, SPONSORS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU TALK ABOUT, WHY NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO THE BIG TOURNAMENTS SO EVERYONE CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF THINKING YOUR EITHER BOASTING, OR FLAT OUT LYING.

AMY AKA FINE AS WINE SHAKUR

HEY! FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY THIS TALK AN'T S***,
BUT FROM SATURDAY MORNING TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON,
YOU SHOW UP ARE SLPIT. SEE YOU WHEN WE SEE YOU!
SHUT UP!!!!!

Hey hit me need to know if you and Johnathan can make it tonight 8pm the Championship 9PM

HEY! KEEP IT UP KNOW IT ALL,THE BOARD NEEDS YOU HERE
JUST MAKE SURE YOUR SOURCES DON'T MISLEAD U THE WRONG WAY AND HAVE YOU A** OUT. IT'S YOUR REP RIGHT?
IF NOT A REPAIR WILL BE IN ORDER FOR YOUR A**!

I've known wolf for a long time and i'm one of the original members of 96.This team will not fold he wont allow it to happen.The funny thing about this board is it's very entertaining to read.I tell other teams about this site and how much you guys try to bash wolf but if i know him he'll have the last laugh when it's all said and done.He did'nt win 4 worlds for nothing!