BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mobile Basa Tournament

I would like to Thank all the Teams that came to the tournament this past weekend. Next year there will be changes to the tournament Time Limit, Rules and Requirements of Teams. Also I would like to congrant Team Focus,Street Stars and The women Open- Mobile Heat. Thanks again Primetime

Re: Mobile Basa Tournament

its about that time to find my way back down there martina

Martina
Where did the Lady Bears place in the tournament? That is a tuff team; that just out played the Lady Crusaders.

NICE TOURNAMENT,SEE YOU SOON. L.M.S.

enjoyed the tournament. prime, you and the guys did a great job. see you next year.jd

Primetime great tournament but the festivitees has to last longer for us team who still be playing at night.

Southern Girl. I hope I read this comment wrong about the lady crusaders and the lady bears. WHO OUT PLAYED WHO? If I remember correctly the first game was something like 6 to 2,LADY BEARS FAVOR, and the remainder of the Tourn. all lady crusaders games ended in 5 innings with lady crusaders winning. No show off or anything like that, just trying to keep the facts straight.

Tre’1
I thought Alabama Fury own the tournament